27

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

The day went on like any other day. After lunch L.Joe caught Eunhee before she left for Chemistry (and Eunhee was quite grateful for that, I mean who likes Chemistry? Obviously not Eunhee.) and told her his ideas for operation 'Let's get Nicole and Chunji together.' After agreeing with the ideas, Eunhee bid farewell to L.Joe and dreadfully went to Chem.

    L.Joe looked at Eunhee's retreating figure and thought back to their conversation they had when they first met.

 


...it's the same old thing all over again. And I'll tell you this it's getting really boring.
 


    The same thing all over again? She needs something exciting to her life. L.Joe thought what he could do to help Eunhee, but couldn't think of anything.

    Suddenly a ringing sound was heard and the principal's voice was heard over the intercom.

    "Attention all students! This upcoming Friday will be an off day for you guys. Teachers will be working that day for the upcoming finals. Hope you guys enjoy your 3 day weekend."

    L.Joe heard cheering from inside the classroom he was next to. A 3 day weekend? L.Joe smiled, Bingo.



 


----------

 



For the next few days the antics towards Nicole and Chunji continued. And the results were still the same. Nicole becoming flustered and running away, while Chunji would just stand there looking like an idiot.

    Just like the principal had said, Friday was an off day for the students and Eunhee was at home sleeping in. Her parents had left for work and her sister was still at home, since she only had classes in the afternoon that day.

    Eunhee was happy to be in the comfort of her bed. Her blankets wrapped firmly around her and her pillow laid perfectly under her head. Everything was perfect.

 



Until her sister decide to yell at her.

 


    "EUNHEE!! L.JOE'S HERE TO SEE YOU!!"

    Eunhee groaned aloud and buried her head under the pillow, trying her best to drown out any noise. But Yuri still had to go ruin things.

    "EUNHEE!!" Yuri shrieked, very loudly.

    "OKAY!! I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME! Sadly." Eunhee mumbled the last part, before getting herself up.

    "OKAY! I WAS JUST MAKING SURE!"

    "STOP YELLING!"

    "YOU STOP YELLING!"

 



Yes. That was the life the two Kwon sisters share.


 


------------
 



When Eunhee got ready, she dragged her feet downstairs. There she saw L.Joe talking to her sister. They both were laughing about something and Eunhee could only groaned at the sight. She walked to the two, "What are you doing here?" She asked L.Joe.

    L.Joe looked up and smiled at her. Eunhee took notice in his outfit: he wore hiking boots, an outdoors jacket, and a pair of jeans. The only thing that ran through Eunhee's mind was, what the hell is this boy up to?

    "Why are you dress like this?"

    "Well since its Friday and we obviously have a day off, the guys and I decided we should go camping for the weekend."

    Eunhee started laughing and L.Joe looked at her weird. "I'm sorry, you said we. Who's we?"

    "Teen Top, you and Nicole. That's we."

    Eunhee stared at L.Joe in disbelief. "Are you serious?" L.Joe nodded his head. His smile still on his face. "You're kidding me right?" L.Joe shook his head. "No. I'm not going."

    L.Joe smirked. "Why? The nature too much for ya?"

    Eunhee scoffed. "No. I just don't like nature." L.Joe still had the smirk on his face and stared at Eunhee. "I'm serious! Ask Yuri." L.Joe looked at Yuri and she nodded her head, agreeing with Eunhee.

    "It's true. Eunhee doesn't like nature. She finds it... Dirty."

    L.Joe laughed, losing his smirk. "Well that for you, cause you're going. Don't worry. Chunji informed me that Nicole is definitely coming, she may had whined, a lot, but she's definitely coming." He smiled.

    Eunhee groaned and made a face. "Do I have to?!"

    "Yes."

    That was all it was said for Eunhee to groan once again that day. She reluctantly went up the stairs to pack her stuff for the weekend. While packing she heard someone coming up the stairs, knowing who it was she asked, "Now what do you what?"

    L.Joe went inside the bedroom and looked around. "This is my first time I'm being in your room and you sure love Kim Hyun Joong." Referring to the posters of SS501's leader Kim Hyun Joong.

    "Of course. He's amazing and SS501 needs to make a comeback, so I can feel better. As much as I love his solo albums, I love him as the leader SS501... And now back to my question, what do you want?"

    "I just want to give you these hiking boots and this jacket. The boots are obviously for the hike and the jacket is for keeping you warm. I didn't know what size you were, so I guess. Especially with the shoes."

    Eunhee looked at the shoes and jacket. "Gee, thanks." She took them and wore them on. And both the shoes and jacket were perfect fit for Eunhee. ""They fit."

    L.Joe smiled. "That's good." He looked at her bags. "Are you done?" Eunhee nodded her head. "Okay. Let's go then. CAP hyung is waiting outside."

    "CAP was waiting outside this whole time?"

    "Yeah. Don't worry. He's really patient when it comes to waiting."

    L.Joe grabbed Eunhee's bags and went downstairs with Eunhee following in suit. They saw Yuri on the couch watching TV. Yuri saw them and waved. "Bye you two! Have fun, but not too much fun." Yuri winked at them. Eunhee glared while L.Joe chuckled. "I'll inform omma and appa that you'll be gone."

    Eunhee thanked her and followed L.Joe outside. And there she saw CAP leaning against a big gray truck. She saw that CAP was wearing the same attire as L.Joe, but just a different color. She also saw that there were equipments wrapped in a black tarp in the trunk. Possibly a garbage bag.

    "You can get in the front seat, I'll be in the back." L.Joe told her. She nodded her head and watched him place her stuff in the trunk before hopping inside the trunk as well. Eunhee looked at him strangely, before she felt hands on her back gently pushing her to the passenger seat.

    "Let's get a move on, Eunhee." She heard CAP say. Once they reached the passenger side, CAP opened the door for Eunhee and gestured her to get in. She smiled at him for his gentlemen courtesy. She got in and CAP ran to the driver seat. He got in, "Seatbelts." And strapped his seatbelt on, Eunhee doing so as well. From the corner of her eyes, she saw CAP roll down the window and stuck out his head. "You going to be okay out there?" He asked L.Joe. L.Joe nodded his head and formed a circle with his forefinger and thumb, signing he was okay.

    CAP nodded his head and pulled back his head inside and rolled the window back up. "We could go get Nicole and Chunji last." Eunhee told CAP. He looked at her and started the car, a smile forming on his lips.

    "Another scam to get Nicole and Chunji together?"

    "Something of the sort. But they will get a longer time to be alone with each other."

    All CAP could do was laugh.



 


-----------

 



    Only small talk was converse between CAP and Eunhee. CAP then turn over his attention to the front and focus on his driving. Eunhee suddenly turned her head and saw L.Joe through the window in the back. He was holding on to the stuff around him, so it doesn't fall. His blonde hair was flowing in different places as the ruck was moving.

    L.Joe then turned to the window and saw Eunhee staring at him. He looked at her and smiled. He gave her a little wave, causing Eunhee to smile as well and she gave him a wave. She turned her head and saw that CAP turned into a driveway. "This is Niel's house. THe others are all here, so we don't have to stop at a lot of places." Eunhee nodded her head. CAP then rolled down the window and honked the horn. He stuck his head out and shouted, "Let's go brats! It's going to take awhile to get to the site and we still have to get Chunji and Nicole! So let's go!"

    After that was said, the three younger ones came running out. "I want to ride in the trunk!" Ricky said, running towards the truck and flipping himself and landing inside the trunk. L.Joe looked at him before shaking his head. He gently kicked Ricky and said, "You almost broke the equipments."

    Changjo ran to the backseat and climbed in. "Hi hyung. Hi noona." CAP said a simple 'yo', while Eunhee said a simple 'hello'. Niel, as well, went to the backseat and greeted both CAP and Eunhee.

    "You not going to the trunk?" CAP asked. Niel scoffed, mumbling something along the lines of 'yeah right'. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to your mom?"

    "Oh yeah" Niel rolled down the window and stuck his head out, "BYE OMMA!! I'LL MISS YOU!!"

    "BYE SWEETIE!!"

    Niel waved goodbye and CAP drove off. "Niel's a mama's boy." Changjo told Eunhee.

    "I'm not a mama's boy!" Niel protested.

    "Yeah you are." CAP added. Eunhee could only laughed. "On to get th two love birds!"


LOOK WHO UPDATED!!!

Sorry for not updating! As you can see I'm going to be on hiatus for awhile. But I wanted to update before it really starts.

As I said before, I was out of the country and I was at Laos. But I'm back in America again. And I'm really tired right now. STILL!
I mean I got back on Saturday and I was getting used their time zone, I forgot my time zone and I'm like dying for sleep right now! You have no idea how bad I need my sleep! T^T
But I did get some nice things for my family that didn't come and saw a lot of Korean things. I saw a billboard of B1A4! Like 3 times! It was amazing!

But yeah I am going to be on hiatus, since school is starting soon and I might not have time to update as much and I need to time sort the plot out. I hope you guys wait for me and the story. Cause I will be back, and I don't want to end this story like this because I don't have anything sorted out and stuff. So please wait!

 

Comment & Subscribe~

 

Oh yeah! I did mention Kim Hyun Joong, because he's amazing and I love him! And SS501 needs to make a comeback like right now!! My life isn't complete yet!!

He's so ing y!! And his song Unbreakable is amazing!

But SS501 still needs to make a comeback.