28

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

So there was Nicole. Sitting in her living room, alone with Chunji. Her mother had just left for work and she didn’t even ask or even question why there was a boy with her daughter. Mrs. Jung smiled at the two and left them. Nicole hade never wanted her mother to come back to her this much in her entire life.

                So there was Nicole, sitting in her living room, alone with Chunji. Nicole did her best at avoiding eye contact the said boy, and trust me, it was vice versa. The awkward tension was around the two of them and it could probably suffocate anybody that enters the room. Goodness, these two are awkward around each other.

                Chunji took a glance up at Nicole but instantly look back down at his feet, when he saw Nicole looking at him. God, Chanhee, get yourself together. It’s just Nicole… Oh god, it’s Nicole!! I’m alone with Nicole in her house!! How the hell did I get myself into this mess?!... Oh yeah… L.Joe… God, I’m going to kill you when I see you!

                Chunji sighed, and looked up at Nicole, who was looking at her hiking boots, (in all courtesy of Chunji himself). He awkwardly rubbed the back of his nape, and will probably regret doing this, (I mean Chunji is awkward the girl, anything he does he’ll probably regret). “So, uhh, how’s life?”

 

…Yeah he really wanted to kick himself in the face right now. (If that’s even possible).

 

                Nicole looked up and just stared up at Chunji. “Uhh, it’s okay?” Chunji nodded his head and replied, “That’s cool.” God, this is awkward. Just kill me now.

                It’s like the past conversations, (even if it was short) was nothing and that they didn’t have a decent word to word play by play.

                So yeah, this went on for another 10 minutes or so.


The others were in the driveway of the Jung’s, when the people in the front heard a thud from the back. They all turned to the back and saw L.Joe standing up and Ricky lying on his back. CAP raised his right brow up and stared at the two. L.Joe and Ricky had their eyes widen and they pointed at each other, “He started it!” They both shouted and CAP could only shake his head in shame, he turned to the front and said to no one in particular, “Someone go get the two lovers.”

                “But hyung, Nicole noona and Chunji hyung aren’t lovers.” Changjo said.

                “It’s about to happen eventually. Might as well call them that now.”

                “Fair enough.” Changjo nodded his head, “I’ll go get the two.”

                “Thank you.”

                It got quiet once Changjo left, so Niel got on his phone (which CAP questioned, but Niel ignored him), CAP tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, while Eunhee just leaned her head on the window. Eunhee jumped a little when she heard a tap on the window. Eunhee lifted her head off the window and turned to see L.Joe smiling at her through the window. He gestured her to roll down the window, which she did, and leaned in, which cause Eunhee to lean back. “So, are you bored yet?”

                “Hmm, depends really.”

                L.Joe raised his right brow, “Elaborate that please.”

                Eunhee chuckled, “Well for the past 10 minutes or so, I just witness CAP oppa’s intense argument with Niel.”

                “It was for a good reason.” CAP said.

                Niel scoffed. “You’re just a cranky old man.”

                “You know what-“CAP exclaimed and turned around to face Niel, but was met with a hand in the face.

                “Talk to the hand, hyung. Just talk to it.” CAP glared at the younger boy, and turned around to face the front.

                L.Joe stared at them, “Yeah, I think that explains everything.” Eunhee laughed, which made L.Joe smiled. Eunhee looked at him and noticed the latter had the prettiest brown eyes, like a light chocolate brown… A light chocolate brown? What the hell are you thinking about, Eunhee?! Stop! Eunhee slightly shook her head, getting that horrid thought out of her head. “You okay?” Eunhee stopped what she was doing and looked at L.Joe, who was staring at her weird.

                “Yeah, I’m fine.” To change the subject, she pointed to Nicole’s front door. “Here they come.” L.Joe turned to the front door and saw Changjo carrying some of Nicole’s things, and Chunji, himself, coming out with Nicole tailing behind him. She closed the door and locked it and headed to the truck.

                “Put the stuff in the back Changjo.” Said Chunji.

                “Okay.”

                Changjo placed Nicole’s stuff in the back, while Chunji jumped into the trunk and Nicole went to the backseat. “I guess I’ll leave now.” L.Joe said.

                “Goodbye.” Eunhee waved her fingers ‘goodbye’.  L.Joe smiled and waved ‘goodbye’. CAP started up the truck once Changjo got in the backseat, leaving Chunji, L.Joe and Ricky in the trunk.

                “Okay now we leave for the site. It’s going to take a while to get there, so rest or something.” CAP said, driving out of Nicole’s driveway.

                “What no suggestions?” asked Niel. CAP glared at the boy through the rearview mirror.

                “And you, I don’t want to hear any snarky remarks coming from you, got it? Or so help me God, I will stop this truck and throw you out.” Niel pouted at the older man’s statement and mumbled a ‘fine’.

                “So this was going on when I wasn’t here?” asked Nicole, who was in the middle of Niel and Changjo. Eunhee nodded her head at her best friend.

                “Yeah, pretty much.” Eunhee turned to face her, “But don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.”

                “I hope so.” Nicole mumbled.

                Words weren’t spoken in the next several minutes or so; don’t know whether or not because it was awkward or because nobody didn’t know what to say. So nobody really talked. But Nicole being the type of person that likes to talk, (not to Chunji, because how do you talk to your crush without making a complete fool out of yourself?).

                “Okay, someone please talk. It’s getting really awkward right now.”

                “What is there to talk about?” Eunhee asked.

                “Anything instead of not talking!” Nicole turned to the two youngsters. “How about you two?”

                “What about us?” Changjo asked.

                “Do you guys have anything you want to say?” Niel looked at the back of CAP’s head and stared hard. Nicole saw this and let out a soft, “Uhh.”

                “If you’re going to say something disrespectful Daniel don’t say anything at all.” CAP said. Niel crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. But instantly uncrossed his arms and smiled. A little spark was in his eyes and Nicole could only stare at him, the same with Eunhee.

                “I think I have something.”

                Eunhee was sort of scared to ask, but she did anyways. “What?”

                Niel stared at the two girls, and Changjo just shook his head and mumbled something but it wasn’t heard. “Let’s play a game.”


This is my Christmas present for you guys! It's been months since I last updated, and I felt bad, so I came back with an update for you guys. I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if it's a little short, anyways it's like 1k of words, but whatever~

I'll comeback soon, hopefully. I'm still on my hiatus, but I might be updating here and there. So look out for that. Hope you like this guys~~

Comment & Subscribe~

 

P.S.

 

Hope You Guys Have A Festive Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, My Lovely Subscribers!!