38

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

L.Joe collapsed on the bleachers with a groan. CAP was beside him, rubbing his legs and arms. “When we play ball, we play hard, why is that?” L.Joe looked at him with the face of discomfort because of the amount of sweat he has on him right now.

                “I have no idea. I think it’s because we’re men and we’re just competitive.” CAP thought about that and nodded his head, agreeing with that. He turned to his back and saw Luna and Eunhee getting up. “I think the girls are going now.” CAP tells L.Joe.

                L.Joe looks behind him and saw that Luna and Eunhee were heading to the court. They were both on different teams, but for some reason L.Joe thinks that they’ll end up standing by each other. He knows Eunhee will just stand, but not much about Luna to be quite honest. L.Joe turns to CAP, “Do you know much about Luna?”

                CAP turns to L.Joe and raised his right brow, “What do you mean?”

                “I just want to know a little more about her I guess. All I know is that she’s friends with Eunhee.”

                CAP tilted his head, “I didn’t know they were friends up until this year. But other than that I did knew a lot about Luna beforehand. She’s actually pretty sporty, but I think it’s because she only done track and high jumps and all that.”

                “So Luna’s active?”

                “Yeah, more active than Eunhee.” L.Joe nodded his head, agreeing with that. “Also she’s the voice of the school’s choir and she’s part of the drama club.”

                “Oh really?”

                “Yeah,” CAP stared at his dongsaeng with suspicious eyes. “Why do you want to know so much about Luna? Do you like her or something?”

                L.Joe looked at him with wide eyes. “No! I just want to know how does Eunhee and Luna get along, I mean it’s weird, because Eunhee seems the type of person to not get along with other people. But here they are laughing and smiling.” L.Joe said, pointing to the two girls that were conversing before the game started.

                “Well it is a surprised, but I think it’s a good thing.” CAP nudge his shoulder against his shoulder. “So how’s Chunji handling the whole Romeo & Juliet thing?”

                “I haven’t talked about the whole thing since we were told about our parts. But I’m pretty sure he’s dying, Nicole’s probably dying, and everyone is not feeling our roles right now.”

                “What’s your role and Nicole’s?”

                “I’m on the lighting team and Nicole is one of the coordinators.”

                “So you guys aren’t even on the stage, you guys are just out in the back.”

                “Yeah,”

                The two stopped talking when the two teams playing were going beginning their game. L.Joe was quietly watching the game when unexpected (and unwanted) presence sat by him and clung to his arm. “Oppa, why are you watching this game? The other teams is going to win anyways.” Hyemi said, placing her head on his shoulder.

                L.Joe looked at the girl that was leaning on him, he pulled on his arms, but Hyemi gripped her arms around his. L.Joe sighed, “Which team?”

                Hyemi looked at him and smirked, “The team that doesn’t have Eunhee.”

                After Hyemi had said that something in L.Joe snapped, L.Joe harshly pulled his arm out from Hyemi’s grasp, “Why are always like this to Eunhee? What did she ever do to you, huh?!” Hyemi stared at L.Joe with wide eyes, slightly opened not able to comprehend what just happened.

                CAP turned to look at L.Joe, who was staring at Hyemi with rage in his eyes. He held on to L.Joe’s shoulders, “Byunghun calm down.” CAP whispered to him. L.Joe calmed down a little bit. CAP looked at Hyemi, “I think it’s best if you leave Hyemi.” Hyemi looked at him and slowly nodded her head and got up ran to her friends. CAP could feel L.Joe slowly calming down and he lifted his hands off of his shoulders. “What was that about?” He asked L.Joe.

                L.Joe sighed and dragged his hand down his face. “I don’t know what happened. Hyemi was talking about Eunhee like she was useless and I just snapped. I just don’t know what came over me.”

                CAP sighed and patted his back. “It’s okay,” CAP stared at L.Joe with concern in his eyes. “Just calm down, okay?”

                L.Joe took in breath and closed his eyes, he really needed to calm his mind… and heart.

 

 

---------

 

 

Gym class was over and L.Joe was waiting for Eunhee to get out from the locker room. Hyemi exited the locker room and her eyes widen when she saw L.Joe. She avoided eyes with and ran away. L.Joe felt bad for snapping at the poor girl, even if she was being mean towards Eunhee, she didn’t have the right to be yelled out.

 

(L.Joe, you have such a great heart.)

 

L.Joe sighed and waited for Eunhee to come out. At this time CAP came out with his school clothes on and his backpack. He looked at L.Joe, who was still standing there, “She hasn’t come out yet?” L.Joe looked at him and shook his head. As on cue the doors to the female locker room opened. Both of them turned his head and looked at the doors, but once the doors opened Luna came out. She looked look at the two of them with curious eyes, but she smiled at them, probably knowing who they were waiting for. “She’s coming out soon, don’t worry.”

                They both looked at Luna and smiled at her, “Thanks Luna.”

                “No problem,”

                After a little while Eunhee finally came out with her uniform on and he backpack on her shoulders. “Finally!” CAP exclaimed. “What the hell were you doing?!”

                “Uhh, getting ready?”

                “That long?”

                “I guess?”

                “Really?”

                “Yeah-“

                “Okay, enough with the questions, I’m hungry, so let’s get some food.” L.Joe grabbed Eunhee’s hand and dragged her to the cafeteria. CAP looked at the two running down the halls, CAP couldn’t help but smile. Oh my little Byunghun, why don’t you just confess to Eunhee already?


Here's a little update, I know it's short, but it's just filler or something. I just wanted to tell you guys I won't be doing my regular schedule now, will for a little while maybe, until I find out if I'm busying on those days. I'm already out of school... YAY!... and I'll will be able to update on random days, like I'll update this in a few days or so. Not much is going on just a little introduction and some conflicts or something. There will be more stuff in the next update, I promise. Major jealousy will be going on in the next chapter so get ready for that. And I might actually introduce CAP's little crush on an older lady. Since I did mention it but never really did much about it. Silly me~
Okay guys I'll see you guys soon.

Comment & Subscribe~