16

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~
 




    All of us were still eating the food that the boys bought. We were all stuffing ourselves like we haven't eaten in days. I mean all had breakfast- well I don't know about CAP, Chunji, nor L.Joe. I only know the other three since they ate the food Nicole made them at my house.

    "Wow, you guys sure don't act like girls around us." said Niel, looking at us.

    "What do you mean?" I asked, after I swallowed the fry I was eating.

    "I mean, the girls that we usually are around would act like all upbeat, clean and so cute." At the last part his voice went high and he place his hands into a 'v' shape, under his chin.

    "So you want us to be like those girls...?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

    "NO!- I mean I like hanging out with you guys just the way you are. Anyways I just fully met you today, I would like to hang out with you noonas FOREVER!" Niel grinned.

    I looked at him with a blank face. His words were sweet, but then it got weird and creepy at the end. Niel got a hard slap on the back of the head from CAP.

    "I think what Niel is trying to say is that he hopes to be friends with you guys for a long time." said CAP.

    Niel rubbed his head, "Yeah, that's what I was trying to say."

    "Aww~  You guys are awesome!" said Nicole, smiling at them.

    "We can be friends forever, right?" asked Ricky. He had a little piece of crumbs on the corner of his mouth.

    "Of course!"

    Everyone looked at me, waiting for me to answer. Nicole kicked me from under the table, "Oww! That hurts!"

    "Answer them."

    "...Yes... We can be friends forever..." They smiled. It's not like I don't want to be friends with them, it's just going to take some time.  

    "Well that's settled, are you guys still going to eat?" L.Joe asked them. The look on the guys said, 'yeah', Ricky just jumped right on in.

    "No! I'm still eating my ice cream." The guys glared at Ricky and he seemed to notice. "I mean, yeah. All done now." Poor guy.

 



-------
 



    After eating our lunch, we all started to walk around the amusement park. We walked pass the stands, and Nicole saw this big bear and she wanted it. So I volunteered...Chunji. At first Nicole said she didn't want it anymore, but obviously that was a lie.

    And L.Joe popped in and said that Chunji was okay with spending his money on her. I notice; since Nicole didn't buy herself a headband with ears on them. And of course Chunji said it was okay.

    So, Chunji won the big bear for Nicole- well tried to. But at least he got her bear. It was cute. A small pink bear with a black bow tie on. And Nicole was blushing madly after that. I swear, L.Joe and  I could be a perfect team.

    After what seem like hours, it was now the afternoon and now there were a lot more people here. Which made things...a little complicated?

    As you can see, Nicole and I are around with 6 (I'm going to regret saying this) good-looking guys. And there are people, like high school girls, staring at us. Some giving us dirty looks- okay lies! All of them were giving Nicole and I mean/dirty looks.

    I didn't know where we were going, Nicole didn't know where we were going. But the guys were bringing us somewhere. But I don't know where.

    We were walking, until there were a lot of people- like a whole crowd, "What's going on?" Nicole asked.

    "Oh, you'll see." said Changjo, smiling at us. He and the others moved through the big crowd, dragging us with them. They brought us to the front and told us to stay here. We were in front of a big stage and I didn't know they had a stage here. We did as we were told and they left.

...They freaking left us.

    I turned to Nicole and she looked as confused as I was. Nicole looked at me and we both frowned.

    After awhile a man in a nice suit... Confused on why he's wearing a suit but whatever. It's the man's life, not mine. He had a microphone in his hand and he started talking, "As you can see my beautiful people, every time we have people performing here, doing whatever you want."

    Oh that's why there's a stage here. I saw Nicole nodding her head, finally understanding as well.

    "So I persent you our first performers. 6 handsome young boys...... TEEN TOP!" People started screaming like crazy, as the 6 familiar faces appear on stage. I saw Nicole clapping and shouting. So I clapped as well.

    They were in the middle of the stage and they bowed down, "Hello! We're Teen Top!" People screamed like crazy. CAP took the mic.

    "This song is dedicated to the two girls in the front." He said pointing to...us...? People looked at us and started to whisper. "They became apart of our little family today and we're just going to sing them a song for them, I hope you enjoy it."

    People started clapping and they boys started to line up and music started to play.

 



[C.A.P] Oh yeah
It's goin' down man haha
Teen top
Brave sound
Third collaboration


[Chunji]Oh oh oh oh~

[L. Joe] Call me, call me girl
Gominhaji malgo naege wa wa wa wow!
Be ma girl, would you be ma girl


[Niel] Na eotteokhae jeomjeom deo niga joheunde
Neoneun wae nae mam mollajuni

[Chunji] Eodiseodeun eodil bodeun neoman boyeo
Deoneun mot chama na niga pillyohae-eh


[Ricky] Ajik eoryeoseo
[Changjo] Joheun geotdeul sajul sun eobtjiman
[Ricky] Geuraeseo
[Niel] Nae sarang da julgeoya
[Ricky] Georeoseo
[Chunji] Jeo haneul kkeutkkaji neol hyanghae ga
Nae moksum geolgo neol jikyeojulgeoya


[Niel] Neo ije naran aerang sagwillae
Jogeumeun bukkeureopgetjiman
Nuguboda jjaritage sagwillae

[Changjo] Naega seotulgo eonulhae boilji mollado
[Chunji] Jalhaejulgeoya geu nuguboda deo
Jalhal su isseo
Naega seotulgo eonulhae boilji mollado


[C.A.P] Cheoeumen jom miheuphaesseo,
Modeunge da eosaekhaesseo
Putnaegicheoreom
Ni apeman seomyeon beolbeol tteoreo
Eoreo nan babocheoreom molla molla
Naega wae ireonji molla
Yonggireul naeyagesseo namjadapge
Yes sir be brave


[Ricky] Ajik eoryeoseo
[Changjo] Joheun geotdeul sajul sun eobtjiman
[Ricky] Geuraeseo
[Niel] Nae sarang da julgeoya
[Ricky] Georeoseo
[Chunji] Jeo haneul kkeutkkaji neol hyanghae ga
Nae moksum geolgo neol jikyeojulgeoya


[Niel] Neo ije naran aerang sagwillae
Jogeumeun bukkeu-reop- getjiman
Nuguboda jjaritage sagwillae

[Changjo] Naega seotulgo eonulhae boilji mollado
[Chunji] Jalhaejulgeoya geu nuguboda deo
Jalhal su isseo
Naega seotulgo eonulhae boilji mollado


[Ricky] I know, I know, I know
[Changjo] Jogeumeun buranhan nae mam
[Ricky] You know, you know, you know
[Changjo] Neon naui jeonbun geol
[Niel] My girl nae gyeote dugopa
[Chunji] Dan hanappunin you're my girl

[L. Joe] I wanna love you all day,
Wanna love you all night
You got me feelin' so hot,
Oh yeah oh yeah
I wanna love you all day,
Wanna love you all night
You got me feelin' so hot,
Oh yeah oh yeah


[C.A.P] Neon nugukkeo? Neon naekkeo
Neon nugukkeo? Neon naekkeo
Neon naekkeo you're my girl


 



    As the song ended, everyone started screaming and cheering. I was surprised and in shock. Not even joking. I'm in complete shock. They were singing...they were dancing...they were-uhh! *insert weird hand motions.*

    Nicole was shocked as well, since was wide opened, "I'm speechless." I told her. I saw nod her head.

    The guys bowed and said thank you and walked off the stage. The MC guy came up and introduced the next performer, but Nicole and I weren't paying attention to them, but to the 6 boys that didn't really tell us that they can sing and dance!

    They came towards us, but my attention was turned to someone calling me. I turned to the voice and my eyes widen at the person I saw.

 


Okay! Here's Chapter 16!

Sorry if it took a long time. Was a pretty hectic week or so. But yeah. I go back to school tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll update again, honestly.
But all I know is that I don't want to go to school!  D:

 

But seriously!! Did you guys see SNSD's I Got A Boy?! I honesly love that song! It's different from their other songs and I love it! Amazing!!

Comment & Subscribe~