13

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

After our little haunted house fright, Nicole was a little mad...Okay she was really mad. It was obivious that she didn't like the idea of going to the haunted house in the first place, even I didn't want to go in. But the boys obiviously didn't get the message. So right now, Nicole is walking ahead of us, fuming. "Should we apologize again?" asked Ricky. I looked at him and shook my head. 

"There's no use. She'll get even more upset and probably black list you." They looked at me weirdly. "Yeah Nicole is weird."

"But I feel kind of bad." said Niel.

"Don't worry, she'll get over it, eventually."

"Or we can go let Chunji talk to her." suggested L.Joe, shrugging his shoulders, nonchalantly. I looked at him. Does he know that Nicole likes Chunji? Or does Chunji like Nicole?...Man too many love stories. In the corner of my eye I saw Chunji blushing and he was trying to cover it by 'wiping' his face. Yeah not noticeable at all. 

"Or we can just let her cool down like any human being would." He said. L.Joe looked at him.

"Oh and you are?" Chunji gave him a 'what-are-you-talking-about' look. "I mean no human being would look at the mirror for HOURS just because his hair was misplaced." I held back a laugh. I mean, really? Hours looking at the mirror because your hair was misplaced? I mean a girl doesn't do that. And we have a habit of being in the bathroom for so long?

"I-I...Shut up!" Chunji was flustered. He was obiviously embarrassed.

"Oh Chunji hyung. You're such a girl." said Ricky, shaking his head. Everyone smiled and laughed. Chunji's face was red, either because he was embarrassed (which is true) or he's really mad...I'm gonna say both.

"I ing hate you all!!" He shouted and left us. He walked passed Nicole, who was actually startled by Chunji's actions.

"You guys are mean." I told them.

"What? Chunji hyung really cares about his complexion. Probably more than me!" said Ricky, his eyes wide open.

"Anyone would say they like something more than you. You're just an annoying little troll." said Niel.

"Shut it big lips!!" Ricky pointed his index finger at him. Niel glared at the boy.

"What'd you say?"

"You heard me. Big. Lips." Niel screamed and tackled Ricky to the ground. They began to wrestle each other. People around us started to stare.

"Say it again! I dare you!"

"Oh my goodness! Stop them!" I shouted at the dumbfounded boys. CAP snapped out of it and tried to break the two apart. It was easy since CAP is pretty strong.

"Yah! Knock it off!" CAP forcefully separated the two boys. "We're in public, yet you guys continue to do this."

"He started it!" shouted Niel.

"We would never have this fight if you haven't called me annoying!" Ricky shouted back.

"Cause you are!!" They started to go at it again, but again CAP held them back again.

"You guys are seriously annoying! Can you both behave! Huh? Goddamn."

"But-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I flinched at the sudden shout from CAP. He's pretty scary when he's mad. Like freaking hulk or something. I moved closer to L.Joe and Changjo, bumping into them. They didn't seem to notice since their eyes were on the other three.

"Hyu-"

"Don't. Say. A. Word." Niel and Ricky looked at the grounds. They were mumbling some words that I couldn't really hear. CAP released them. "Now apologize." They looked at him with a 'really?' look. CAP sent glares towards them and they instantly looked at each other.

"I'm sorry, Changhyun." said Niel.

"I'm sorry too Daniel hyung." said Ricky. He went up to Niel and hugged, Niel, as well, hugged him. I looked at them strangely. They were like ripping each other's heads off and now they're hugging each other...God, I'll never understand them. I can't. I don't have the will power. 

"You guys are really weird." I told them. L.Joe nodded his head and placed his hands in the pockets of his jeans

"Yeah. I think everyone knows that."

~End of Eunhee's POV~

------

~Nicole's POV~

I saw Chunji walking right pass me. Like really fast. What did the others do? Cause he looks really mad. I then heard shouting from behind me. I turned around and saw Niel and Ricky going at it. I didn't want to be apart of this, so I left. I went to go find Chunji, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Hmm, I wonder where he is? I mean its still pretty early and there's not that many people here, so it'll be easy to find him, right? But he's nowhere to be seen. I checked all the different booths in the amusement park but nothing. But I'm not giving up. I'm going to find Chunji a- Ooh~ Those tiger ears are so cute! I got distracted to by the tiger ears that were just hanging on the stand. I grabbed them and placed them on my head and took a look in the mirror.

Hmm, not bad. I look really good in it.

"You look really cute with them on." I jumped when I heard that voice. I turned around and my heart to race.

"C-Chunji?" He smiled at me and pointed to the ears.

"You look really cute. You should get them." I shook my head frantically. "Why not?"

"I don't like them anyways. I didn't look good in it." Well that was a lie. It looked really nice, it was cute...

"But I think it looks good. It makes you look like a little kid. A cute, adorable little kid." My eyes widen at what he said. What did he just say? "Here I'll buy it for you. I don't care if you don't like it, I do." He took me to the salesperson. "Excuse me?" She looked up from her work and stared at Chunji.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I would like to purchase this." He pointed to the tiger ears. The lady nodded her head. 

"Chunji you don't have to do this, you know that right?" I told him, hoping he would understand that I don't want him to waste his money on me.

"You don't have to worry. Just think of it as an apology, for bringing you and Eunhee to the haunted house." I frowned when I heard that. An apology? It wasn't his fault, or the others. I was just being an idiot.

"Don't apologize. I'm the one that's supposed to apologize. I shouldn't overreact like that. So I'm sorry." I bowed my head. I heard him chuckling.

"No need to bow. I'm just saying that I'm sorry. You honestly didn't like the haunted house and we still made you go in, I'm sorry." I looked up at him.

"Chunji-"

"No don't say no more. It's fine." Chunji paid for the ears and said thank you to the lady before leaving. "Where are the others?"

"I left them to go find you. You looked upset when I saw you, so I went to go find you." I told him.

"Why?"

"Because I was worried." My eyes widen when I realized what I had just said. I turned my head around, hiding my blushing face. I hit my mouth.

"Y-You were worried about?" Well there's no turning back now. I slowly nodded my head.

"...Yeah...I was worried..." God, this is so embarrassing! It was really quiet. Oh my god, he probably thinks I'm a freak! Like one of his crazy fangirls or something!!

"I'm glad to know that you care." I quickly looked up and stared at him. Did I hear that right? Did he say he was glad? He was GLAD?? Chunji was awkwardly rubbing his nape. I smiled, it was really cute! 

"It is?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"We should go find the others, they could be trying to find us." I nodded my head.

"Yeah." He walked ahead of me, while trailed behind him. Well that was really awkward. But I smiled, it was all worth it.


I added some Chunji and Nicole moments in here, a little bit of their love story.
But I seriously want one of those ear headbands thingy. They look really cute~
I'm still planning out they guys little adventure around the amusement park. It might be updated in the following days, I don't know, we'll see.
Just wait~

 

Comment & Subscribe~