21

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

Eunhee blinked at the message, Who the hell is this?
    Being supercaution, she sent a message to this person.

Who is this?

    She placed her phone down and got her towel and was about to go to her mother's bathroom, until her phone beeped.

L.Joe

    Eunhee looked at her screen and wondered how he got her number. But she really didn't put much thought about it, since he did say to ditch Nicole today and it was the start of the plan. So she shrugged it off, for now, and went to her mother's bathroom to take a shower.

 



--------

 


    After taking the refreshing shower, Eunhee went to her room and wore her uniform. She could still hear Nicole singing in her bathroom, and Eunhee could only sigh and shake her head.

    Eunhee grabbed her backpack and left her room. She ran downstairs and into the kitchen, and saw her mother making breakfast. "I'm going to leave, omma."

    "What about Nicole?" She asked, not drawing her eyes away from the pan.

    "She's still in the bathroom. Tell her I left early."

    "Breakfast?"

    "No, I'll just take an apple. Bye." Eunhee waved goodbye to her mother and grabbed the apple from the bowl on the table. She left the kitchen and place her shoes on and left the house. She took a bite out from the apple and saw L.Joe waiting for her.

    "You ready?" He asked. Eunhee nodded her head and they both walked to school.

    "How the heck did you get my number? I don't remember giving it to you." Eunhee asked, once they started walking. L.Joe looked at her and smiled.

    "Your sister gave it to me, on the first day we meant."

    Eunhee frowned, Of course she'll do that, and sighed. "My sister is crazy, if you haven't noticed."

    L.Joe laughed, "I noticed. I think everyone has."

    "I guess so."


 


--------
 



    After for some time now, Nicole was done taking her shower- bath- well she was done being in the bathroom. She sighed heavenly when she left the bathroom. She looked around and frowned. She didn't see Eunhee anywhere in her room, nor her backpack. Maybe she's downstairs.

    Nicole grabbed her uniform and went to the bathroom to changed into it. After doing so, she grabbed her backpack and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Omma Kwon!!"

    Mrs. Kwon looked and smiled at Nicole. "Hello Nicole~"

    "Where's Eunhee?"

    "Oh she left early."

    Nicole frowned (she's been doing that a lot lately). "She left without me?"

    Mrs. Kwon gave her a sad smile. "Sorry sweetie. But breakfast is done, so eat."

    Nicole gave her a smile and sat down at the table, "Okay."


 


--------
 



    L.Joe and Eunhee made it to school and saw some students running around at the school, despite it being early. They walked inside the building and Eunhee noticed the stares from some girls. Eunhee sighed, "Your damn fangirls."

    L.Joe looked at her and then at the girls. "I... don't have anything to say to that."

    Eunhee rolled her eyes, "So what are we going to do now?"

    "We wait for them to come. We can wait in an empty classroom. Which classroom has the best view of the gates?"

    "The best one is probably on the third floor."

    L.Joe looked at her and smiled, "Well lead the way, Miss. Kwon."

    Eunhee made a face, "That was gross."

 



--------

 


    They walked up to the third floor and Eunhee showed L.Joe the classroom, and L.Joe ran to the windows. "Perfect. We can stay here and stake out."

    "I think you're having too much fun here."

    "Whatever." L.Joe pulled out chair and stared out the window. "Come sit down, Eunhee. Come."

    "You sound really creepy right now." But either way she went to him and sat down next to him. She watched him take out his phone.

    "Ricky just texted and said that Chunji is on his way to your house to get Nicole."

    "You're having Ricky do things for you?"

    "Yeah. And now I'm asking him to go buy some bread for me. Do you want anything?"

    "No, I just had an apple." Which she threw away some time ago.

    "Suit yourself." And made his way to give orders to Ricky.


Sorry for the weird ending.

I hope you like this chapter. And sorry for the late update. Been really busy with a lot of things. And if there is some mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm sort of tired right now.

Comment & Subscribe~