17

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

 



    What the hell? My eyes widen at the person I was looking at. I thought she was-

    "Eunhee? What are you doing here?"

    "I think I should be asking you that, unnie." I crossed my arms, staring at my lovely older sister.

    She did the same, "What do you mean?"

    "Shouldn't you be in school?" I raised my eyebrow.

    "Shouldn't you be in school?" She asked again.

    "...Touch
é"

    There was a long silence for awhile. I can feel Nicole's chin on my left shoulder and I saw Yoona doing the same (I just now notice her). I heard Nicole gasped.

    "Oh? Yuri unnie! Yoona unnie! What are you guys doing here?"

    Yoona smiled and waved, "We just skipped our classes and decided to go the amusement park. What about you guys?"

    "We did the same thing... But why?"

    "I don't know... How about you guys?"

    "Because some friends decided we should skip school."

    Yuri and Yoona looked at each other and turned back to face Nicole and I, "...Friends?"

    "It sounds like you're implying we don't have any friends." I frowned.

    "Well you guys don't really converse with people outside the school besides it's for projects, which I know Eunhee would never do-"

    "Hey!"

    "-Shut it you!... As I was saying... No I think that's it." said Yuri. I glared at her and she just smiled at me.

    "That's understandable." said Nicole, nodding her head. I looked at her, with a weird face. She looked at me.

    "Don't deny it."

    "... So who's these friends?" asked Yoona.

    "Them!" Nicole pointed to the boys.

    "Them." Yuri and Yoona said together. "The ones performing?"

    "Yeah."

    "Ooh~ Look! It's Byunghun!! HI BYUNGHUN-AH~~" Yuri shouted. I don't know this lady.

    The guys stopped walking and looked at L.Joe. He looked confused, but waved to Yuri, with a smile.

    "NOONA!!"

    Oh my god.

    "What are you doing here, Byunghun-ah?"

    "Just hanging at the park." answered L.Joe.

    "So you skipped?"

    "Yeah basically."

    Okay now it was getting boring of them talking together and I'm sort of tired now, " Okay you guys can talk some other time. And unnie," I looked Yuri unnie and she looked at me, "I won't tell mom, if you don't tell."

    "... Deal."

    We both said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. The 8 of us decided to leave, since we were getting tired. We all walked on the sidewalks and in front of me was Nicole, Niel and Ricky skipping along.

    Nicole was in the middle and Ricky was on the left and Niel was on the right. I shook my head, "Hey Nicole, you need your clothes remember." Nicole stopped skipping, making Niel and Ricky stopped as well.

    "Oh yeah... I need to go home."

    L.Joe looked at me all of the sudden and I raised my brow at him. He mouthed, 'Chunji and Nicole'. I nodded my head, "Hey I'm going to head home first and you could go get your clothes and your mom could drop you off."

    "Okay."

    "And since it's late, Chunji will walk you home." said L.joe.

    "Uhh..." Nicole looked at me and at Chunji, but quickly looked away when he faced her.

    "What do you think, Chunji?" I asked him. I stared at him intensely. He backed away and looked at Nicole and smiled.

    "Yeah. I'll take you home." Nicole blushed and let out a soft 'okay'.

    We watched them walk away and both L.Joe and I looked at each other and immediately high-fived each other. CAP looked at us and shook his head.

    "Any who... I'll see you guys tomorrow. You three follow me." He pointed to Niel, Ricky and Changjo. They nodded their heads and bid their goodbyes to us. After the farewell L.Joe looked at me.

    "Well Miss. Kwon I think I should walk you home." He smiled at me. I scoffed at him.

    "We live next to each other."

    "So what. Just be happy I'm walking you home."

    "Oh yay." I rolled my eyes.


Another update!

If this chapter seems short, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well. I missed two school days and I feel like crap right now. So I'm sorry if this was bad.
I'll update again. Hopefully.

Comment & Subscribe~