06

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~L.Joe's POV~

I saw Hyemi going after the ball that Hyungsik kicked, but I also saw Eunhee go after it as well. I honestly didn't know Eunhee could play soccer, let alone kick the ball. I know it's like I'm doubting the girl's skills, but come on. Eunhee comes off as a extremely lazy girl. Who wouldn't think like that? I saw Eunhee reach the ball first, wow. She can run. Hyemi was trying to get the ball away from her but she failed. She seemed a little mad. I saw her swinging her leg, and I thought she was going to kicked the ball but she kicked Eunhee. "Ahh!" Eunhee fell to the ground, holding on to her shin. Coach Yang blew his whistle ending the game and he ran towards Eunhee. I ran as well. Everyone was crowded around Eunhee. 

"Okay, back up. Give her some air." Coach Yang made room. He bent down and checked on Eunhee. "What happened, Eunhee?" She looked up and glared at Hyemi. 

"Hyemi kicked me!" 

"I was trying to kick the ball but you were in the way!"

"I was getting the ball away from you! You're on the other team! I can't let you have the damn ball!" Eunhee shouted. I think she's mad. Her face was getting red.

"Okay, girls, calm down. Hyemi, being on the soccer team you know the rules." Hyemi rolled her eyes. Coach Yang helped Eunhee up, and Eunhee was putting all her weight on her unharmed foot. "Go ahead and get changed. Class dismissed." I watched as Coach Yang helped Eunhee walk. That kick must've been really hard. I felt someone patted my back.

"Let's go get changed." said CAP hyung. I nodded my head. I watched Coach Yang and Eunhee leaving. I hope she'll be okay.

------

I walked out of the boy's locker room and met with a smiling Hyemi. How could she be smiling when she kicked Eunhee? "Hi oppa!" She waved to me.

"...Hi..." She held onto my sleeve and dragged me. "What are you doing?" She looked at me, still having that smile on her face.

"We're going to lunch, silly! I might as well show the whole school, since you're new."

"But I'm going to lunch with CAP hyung and I was also going to go see Eunhee." We stopped walking and her smile faded and a scowl was replaced. Does she and Eunhee hate each other or something? She let go of my sleeve.

"Why do you care about Eunhee?"

"Well she's my friend and my neighbor, so I should care for her." Can I?...Of course, I can. There's nothing wrong caring for someone...Is there?...I should stop thinking about it. Hyemi's eyes widen.

"You're her neighbor?" I nodded my head. She groaned and stomped away. I was totally confused on what just happened.

"Yo! There you are!" I turned around and saw CAP hyung running towards me. "Thanks for leaving me, you !" He punched my arm. I made a face and rubbed my arm. Ow. That really ing hurt.

"Sorry but Hyemi dragged me out here." CAP hyung nodded his head.

"That girl is crazy. You have to watch out." I nodded my head.

"Hey, hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Where's the music room?"

"Why you ask?"

"I want to tell Eunhee's friend...umm...Nicole?...Yeah, Nicole, that she's hurt."

"Okay. I'll show you." I nodded my head and followed CAP hyung to the music room. The hallways were still empty. Only a few people were in there, while most of them are still in class or in the cafeteria. When we reached the music room, it was still going on, so we waited.

After awhile, the class ended and students were piling out. Girls were smiling and waving at us. CAP hyung and I just stood there nodding our heads at them. They squealed and slowly walked away. I saw Chunji coming out with his bag slung on his shoulder. He looked at us. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Is Nicole here?" He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me.

"Why're your asking for her?" He said in a low voice. Whoa, didn't know his voice can get that low.

"I just need to tell her about Eunhee."

"What about Eunhee?" I heard a female voice. I looked behind Chunji and saw Nicole with her backpack on and a confuse expression on her face.

"Oh, Nicole." I walked up to her and couldn't help but notice a weird aura coming from Chunji. Weird. But anyways I need tell Nicole about Eunhee.

"What about Eunhee?" She asked me.

"Well she got hurt-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, when Nicole ran pass me. I saw running down the hall and a teacher was telling her to slow down but she didn't.

"Wait Eunhee is hurt?" asked Chunji. His weird aura was gone now. Now that's even weirder. I nodded my head. "Should we go check on her?" I nodded my head again. The three of us walked to the nurse's room, hoping Eunhee was okay...Well maybe just me...

~End of L.Joe's POV~

------

~Nicole's POV~

When L.Joe told me Eunhee got hurt, I ran. I didn't let him finish his sentence, because I didn't care for it. Eunhee was hurt. My best friend. I heard Miss.Oh shouting at me, telling me to slow down. Hell no! My friend is hurt I can't slow down. I ignored her and ran all the way to the nurse's room.

Once I got there, I saw no nurse. Man, we have the worst staff ever! I walked to the back, trying to find Eunhee and I found her sitting on the bed, with her leg on a stool. An ice pack was placed on her ankle and she was looking at a magazine. "EUNHEE!" I shouted. She looked at me with wide eyes. I ran to her and tackled her. "What happened?!" I felt her struggling, and I realized I was still hugging her. Maybe a little too tight. I let go of her and gave her a smile. "Sorry...But tell me what happened. L.Joe came to me and said you were hurt." She looked at me. 

"L.Joe came to you?" I nodded my head. "Oh...Well were in gym and we were playing soccer-"

"Ugh! Soccer!" I made a face. Soccer not my best sport.

"I know right! But anyways, I was kicking the ball away from the other team and ing Hyemi came up to me and kicked me! HARD!" I gaped at her. That !! I always hated her! She's such a brat! Just because she's daddy's little girl and that she's rich doesn't make her all that. Tch. Please.

"I hate her!"

"I know." I stared at her. We both hate Hyemi with a burning passion. We went elementary school with her and it was hell! And that time it's supposed to be fun! But she made it hell! But we were happy when she moved to a different town and went to different school...But then high school came...Crap!

"Yeah." I looked at her ankle. "So where did she kick?" 

"She kicked me on shin. Now there's a ing big purple bruise right there!" I can tell Eunhee is mad, hell I would be too. I took a better look at it and yep, there it was a big bruise. I touched it and I heard Eunhee whimpering. I pulled my hand away and mouthed, 'Sorry' to her. She just nodded her head. God, Hyemi is going to pay. We both heard the door opening. I thought it was the nurse but it turned out to be...Teen Top?

~End of Nicole's POV~

------

~L.Joe's POV~

We were heading towards the nurse's room. Lunch was still going on. We sneakily passed by the cafeteria and rushed to the nurse's room. On our way there we saw Niel, Ricky and Changjo. They asked us where we were going but we- mostly like me, ignored them.

I reached the room, with the others tailing behind me, I opened the door and saw Nicole and Eunhee staring at us. "Why are we here?!" I heard Ricky whine. I sighed. I smacked him on the head and pouted.

"You didn't have to follow me. You could've left."

"But I wanted to be with you, hyung." He looked at me with big eyes. I felt myself softening...That sounded really weird. But anyways he was cute...But I should tell you this. I don't give in to Ricky's cuteness. So instead I smacked him on the head again. He released a frustarated sigh. "FINE! Be that way! I love Changjo more!" He hugged Changjo, who had a complete blank face on. I know Changjo hates how Ricky clings to him, like he was his lover, which is really weird...Not saying I don't support gays. I do. You can't help to who you fall in love with, but anyways Changjo doesn't like it but chooses not to say anything.

"Ahem." We all turned to see Nicole and Eunhee still staring at us, slightly confused. I awkwardly cleared my throat. I saw Changjo pushing Ricky away. I walked up to them.

"Are you okay?" I asked Eunhee. She nodded her head.

"I'm fine, but there's a big ugly bruise on my shin." She pointed to her shin. I looked at it. Ew!

"Yeah that is ugly." I made a face, looking at it. She threw a magazine at me. "Sorry! But look at it." She rolled her eyes. "Can you walk?"

"I'll be limping." Hmm...I think I might know a way to turn that around...


Sorry for the weird ending. I have a habit of doing that.
I might be able to update more. I dropped out of my Honors class, cause it was getting too much for me. But I still have a lot of homework. So just hope for the best.

 

P.S. Did your school ever have a flash mob of people doing PSY's Gangnam Style?

Cause my school did, during my lunch period. Probably the most entertaining thing that has ever happened. But it wasn't like a flash mob, because nobody knew what was going on. Oh well.

 

Comment & Subscribe~