05

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

I led L.Joe to the gym. Gym class was the only time when the juniors and seniors are in one class together. Once we entered the gym, all eyes were on us. Girls were obviously glaring at me. Why? Because L.Joe still had his hands on my back, still pushing me. Dude, we're in the gym now, you can stop pushing me. But I didn't tell him that, I just let him do whatever. We reached to the middle of the gym, where everyone else is. "Yo, L.Joe!" I heard someone shout. The feeling of L.Joe's hands disappeared and for some reason it made me sad. I shook my head. It's probably nothing. I notice the stares from the girls reverted their eyes on the two boys. CAP and L.Joe were doing their handshake or something. The girls sighed their sighs and looked at them dreamily. I sighed. Why am I in this class? I felt someone poking my shoulder, I turned around and saw a happy smiling brown-haired girl.

"Luna?" She smiled and waved to me. I waved back. Park Sunyoung or Luna for some people. We may not be the bestest friends, but were friends. She's a fun person to be around, I can see why she has a lot of friends. As well with a amazing voice. "Do you need anything?"

"I-Well everyone saw you and the new kid coming in together. And it looks like you're really close." She blinked at me. "I heard that he was a member of Teen Top when he's in middle school. But he moved and now he's back. He's obviously friends with Teen Top but he seems close to you as well." I thought about it. She's right in a way. I mean L.Joe just recently moved here and we act like we known each other for ages. 

"We're just neighbors. That's all." I told her. Luna nodded her head while formed a 'o' shape. She said goodbye to me and went to her friend. And there it left me, standing here, alone. I don't really know these people...Okay, I lied. I do know some people here, but I just chosed not to talk to them.

"Why are you here by yourself?" I heard someone say. I turn and saw L.Joe standing next to me with CAP behind him.

"Cause I don't want to talk to anyone." I told him. 

"Why?"

"Because I can."

"Oh. Okay." I saw him looking somewhere else. Okay then. I heard someone clearing their throat and it happened to be CAP.

"Well, I'm Bang Minsoo, or CAP. I'm a senior." He smiled at me. I blinked.

"I know who you are. Everyone in the whole school does." His smile faded.

"Oh." He scratched his head. "Right." L.Joe let out a little chuckle. I just shook my head.

"But it's nice to meet you, sunbae. I'm Kwon Eunhee." His smile appeared on his face again. After awhile, our gym teacher, Coach Yang, appeared.

"I'm sorry for being late." He said. He noticed L.Joe. "Are you the new kid?" He asked L.Joe and he nodded his head. "Okay. When we go get change, just come with me and we'll get your shirt and shorts." L.Joe nodded his head. Coach Yang blew his whistle. "Okay! Now go to the locker rooms and get changed! We're playing soccer!" Most of the class groaned. "Oh it up! Now get!" He ushered us to the locker rooms and changed.

------

I closed my locker after I was done changing. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and was about to leave the locker room but I was blocked. I looked at who blocked me. I sighed. Really? Why her? "What do you want?" I asked her. Hyemi glared at me.

"You should know that Teen Top is my oppas." I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah to CAP, and possibly to L.Joe and Chunji, but you're older than Niel, Ricky and Changjo." She continued to glare at me.

"That doesn't matter! Everyone saw you come in with L.Joe oppa and rumors are going around saying that you and him are dating! And that can't happen, because he's mine!!" She screamed. I saw her little posse come up to me. L.Joe just came here and she's automatically declared he's hers. Wow.

"Well obviously those rumors aren't true. I don't know L.Joe that well." She got closer to my face. I can smell her strong perfume. The fumes was really strong and it was making me dizzy. I stepped back a bit to get away from her. 

"It better be. Cause their mine. And L.Joe's mine." She purposely bumped into me and left the locker room, leaving me there. I took a deep breath and left the locker room as well.

------

I walked to the soccer field, seeing everyone there. The girls were trying to get CAP and L.Joe's attention, while the other boy students were just standing there, not caring. I stood next to Luna, because she wasn't fangirling over them. She stared at me and smiled. I smiled back. Coach Yang came to us with a soccer ball and bag full of jerseys. "Okay we're going to separate you guys into teams." Coach Yang separated us into teams. I was put on to CAP's team, but I had Luna with me. L.Joe was put into the opposing team. With Hyemi...Why do I even care?...Ever since mister hot shot came, my head has been a mess. Like seriously, to the point I might have to check myself into a mental instituion. "Okay. Byunghun, you're the blue team, while Minsoo you're the red team. Got it?" 

"Yes!"

"Okay. Let's have a nice clean game. Now go to your side." We all went to our designated sides. "Okay! Let's play!" Coach Yang blew his whistle and the other team kicked the ball. I was on defense, as well with Luna. I'm not much of a sporty girl, I like to watch...Sometimes...I saw my other teammates go after the ball. It was mostly the seniors vs. the other seniors, while some of the juniors stayed behind. L.Joe was like the only junior out there playing. "Come on, juniors!! Make a move!! Get in the game! I'm marking you down, if I don't see you involved!" Really? But I'm on defense. I just stand here and wait for the ball to come near me...Which I hope it doesn't.

After awhile it was 2-1, and the blue team was winning. And CAP seems a little frustarated right now, that he's losing to his dongsaeng. L.Joe was taunting CAP every now and then, and CAP was obviously pissed off. No joke. The dude is scary when he's mad. "Eunhee! The ball is coming towards you! Get ready!" I heard him shout. Are you serious? Damn it! Hyemi was the blue team's foward and she came running with the ball. I might as well go with it. 

I ran to the ball, trying to get the ball out here. I swiftly got the ball away from Hyemi and out of our side. I heard my teammates cheering. I saw Hyemi glaring at me. I just shrugged my shoulders at her. And that just made her even more pissed off.

------

It was now a tie, 2-2. It was getting sort of intense. Coach Yang seemed to be into it. I see Hyemi coming towards us, with the ball. My teammates were trying to get the ball away from her, but they failed doing so. "Go all the way to the goal!" I heard L.Joe shout. I saw Hyemi smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"Defense, Eunhee! Luna go help!" CAP shouted. Luna came running towards Hyemi and got the ball away from her. Hyemi screamed. I cheered on Luna, but Hyungsik, the opponent, came out of nowhere and kicked the ball somewhere else. He went after it and kicked it towards Hyemi.

"Hyemi!!" Hyemi snapped out of her rage mode and went towards the ball. I heard my teammates shouting my name to go after it and I did. I sped off towards the ball, same going with Hyemi. Her and I were at neck and neck trying to get the ball. But I got there first and was about to kick the ball when Hyemi came. I saw here swinging her leg and I thought she was going to kick the ball, but she ended up kicking my shin. Hard.


Here's the 5th chapter! Sorry no Nicole. :( But she will appear in the next chapter.
And sorry for the late update. Like I said, in the last chapter, I'll probably be updating on the weekends or so. If my homework won't kill me. I don't know if this chapter is good or not. I was really tired typing this. School is literally killing me.

Comment & Subscribe~