i sincerely apologize and i thank you

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

I know I've been gone for so long and I know I promised that I'll update this and all but I suddenly stopped updatinng. I know some of you have been wondering what happened (and if some have moved on and forgot about this story, I don't blame you) and to be quite honest with you all... I just lost interest in the story. I tried so many times to update this story for so long and no ideas were coming to me.

And reading back on the story I just didn't like how my writing style was in the beginning. And throughout the story I just lost my plot and I just wrote whatever. I mean I still continued to write, I'm currently writing another one right now.

But for what's becoming of this story... I'm going to mark it as complete and discontinue this story.

I really am sorry for everyone that was reading this story and was waiting for an update. And I would like to thank you guys for reading my story and enjoying it. It really means a lot to me. And I hope to see you guys in my next story. I should posting the story up today with the first chapter and everything if not tomorrow. So if you're into BTS; check it out.

 

But overall I thank you guys for supporting me and I love you guys! Thank you so much for being with me on this VERY long journey even though I never got to finish this story. So thank you again everyone! Love you guys!