09

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

Why are they here?! How do they even know where I live?! Is it because of L.Joe?! Goddammit!! I looked at the three smiling boys in front of me. "I'll say it again, why are you here?" They didn't answer my question but smile at me. Nicole peeked over my shoulder and smiled. 

"Oh look? It's Niel, Ricky and Changjo." They smiled their smiles at Nicole but didn't say anything. I was getting creeped out, honestly. I was going to slam the door in their faces, but guess what?...They entered my house!! Without my permission!! The hell is wrong with these three?!?!

"You have a nice place noona." said Ricky. He was looking around the pictures on the shelves. He picked up the frame of me, my sister and my parents. "Aw noona you look so cute!" He grinned at me. I glared at him. He blinked at me and placed the picture back. I looked at all them. Niel was looking at my photo album. How the hell did he find that?! Changjo was sitting on the couch.

"OKAY!! Why are you here?!" I asked them. They looked at me before spitting out answers, simultaneously. I groaned. Nicole must've notice my frustration when she took over.

"Guys one at a time." They quiet down.

"Well we usually walk to school with L.Joe hyung but when we all got there, L.Joe hyung told us three to get you guys. But we didn't know where you guys live, but then L.Joe hyung told us he was Eunhee noona neighbor. So we thought 'Oh okay then' so that's why we're here." said Ricky.

"That doesn't really specified why you're here." I told them.

"Well, we don't know the whole reason why L.Joe hyung wanted us here. But he said he'll be here soon." said Changjo. What is L.Joe thinking right now?

"But noona you're shin looks okay." said Niel. I looked at it, and it was okay. I looked back at him and nodded my head.

"It is."

"Well I'm making breakfast, do you guys want some?" Nicole asked them. They happily nodded their heads and followed Nicole into the kitchen. Why me? Why? Sigh. While the others were in the kitchen, I was in my living room, sitting on the couch. I looked at the clock and it was 7.45AM, we usually leave at 7.25AM, but since these three came we're behind schedule. I'm okay with not going to school, but I would to be inform that I'm not going to school. And besides the school will call home if I don't attend school. But lucky for me my parents are at work. YAY! I was about to go upstairs when Nicole called for me. "EUNHEE BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I sighed. Really?

I walked into the kitchen and saw Niel, Ricky and Changjo digging right in. A plate was placed on the table. "Eat." said Nicole. I sat down, next to Changjo and began eating. Nicole sat on the other side of Changjo and began eating her food.

-------

It was 8.00AM when we're done with eating. At this point I don't think we're going to school. I turned to Nicole. We were in the kitchen still, while the other three were in the living room watching TV. "We're not going to school, huh?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head.

"I don't think so. Do you know what L.Joe wants?" I shook my head. What is he planning? A knocking was heard that brought me out of my thoughts. 

"Hyungs are here!!" I heard Ricky shout. Both Nicole and I walk out the kitchen and found the other three nuisance. They weren't in their uniforms but dressed in casual clothing. As I think about Niel, Ricky and Changjo were wearing casual clothing as well.

I looked at them and back at us. Nicole and I were still in our uniforms. What the hell is going on? L.Joe looked at me. "You both should change into something more comfortable."

"Why?" I asked, with my eyebrow raised.

"Cause we're going somewhere."

"Where? I don't know if I could trust you. I mean, this could be kidnapping." Nicole looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders at her.

"This is not kidnapping." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "You stated yourself that your life is boring and that I bring the fun to everything. So this is what I'm doing. I'm bringing the fun to you." I looked at him. I saw the sincerity in his eyes. Wow. He actually thought about doing this. "So both of you go upstairs and change." I nodded my head and dragged Nicole upstairs.

-------

"Where do you think they're taking us?" Nicole asked. I was sitting on my bed not knowing what to do.

"I don't know."

"Well, we should get change." I nodded my head and the both of us went to my closet. Nicole was wearing some of my clothes, since she didn't have any. She came out looking like this.

She then grabbed my clothes and pushed me to my bathroom, so I could get changed. After changing, I came out.

 

We both went downstairs and had 6 pair of eyes land on us. Their eyes were wide open, like a little kid getting candy. Nicole and I looked at each other and back at them. "Is there something wrong?" Nicole asked. They snapped out of it and coughed awkwardly.

"N-Nothing is wrong. Let's just go." said CAP. We nodded our heads and headed outside. I locked the front door and followed the rest.

"So where are we going?" I asked them.

"Well it's a secret and we have to blindfold you guys." said Chunji. Both Nicole and I stopped walking and stared at them.

"WHAT?!"

"It's a secret. And you can't see it. So..." Niel got out two blindfolds. "Blindfolds!" He seems too happy about this. Why does this sound so normal to him? Niel gave the blindfolds to Chunji and L.Joe. Chunji blindfolded Nicole and a little blush crept over her cheeks. Oh Nicole. L.Joe went behind me and placed the blindfold over my eyes and everything went black.

"Don't worry, I'll guide the way. Just trust me." He whispered in my ears. His breath was hot and me a little uneasy. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. But I just hope today is going to be okay.


Sorry for the weird ending. I wasn't sure if I was going to update this week. But since I updated for Baby Daddy, I might as well update this one. This week was really depressing for me and probably my whole school. If you subscribed for Baby Daddy, then you probably had read the author note at the end and know what had happened. If not well...a fellow sophomore at my school passed away and I knew him (he was a past crush) and it was really sad, It was on my mind the whole week. It's still on my mind, but I'm getting over it. But from some...it might take awhile...I know this is upsetting but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm a little distracted and my updates might not be good.

But further a do-

Comment & Subsribe~