12

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

"Ahhh!!!" We were screaming our heads off. I grabbed on to the closest thing, which happens to be a person, and held on to them. The creepy laugh sounded like a little kid, which made it even worst.

"Go away! GO AWAY!!" I heard Nicole shouting.

"Nicole calm down! Shouting won't make it even better!" I think it was Chunji. After that it was quiet, I'm guessing Nicole quiet down. It was completely dark again. The laughter of the little kid was gone- thank god! But my happiness was gone, when the creaking noises came back. I whined. I really don't want to be here!! 

"Eunhee are you whining?" I heard L.Joe say. Judging by the tone of his voice, he was teasing me. I glared into the darkness.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"Okay, let's all huddle up and I'll try to find that door." said CAP. Just like he said, we all crowded together. It was body to body, it was really awkward...Well I was awkward. We all shuffled down this tight, dark hallway. CAP was in the front trying to find the door. We suddenly stopped, I'm guessing he found it. "I think I found it..."

"Then open it!" shouted Nicole. Jeez, she's really impatient.

"I'm opening it!" I heard a clicking noise and we all piled through the door. It was equally as dark inside as it was outside. No joke. 

"Why is everything so dark?!?!"

"Why are you yelling?!?!"

Soon after, L.Joe and Nicole were yelling at each other. I mean all out yelling at each other. It didn't help when it's freaking dark. I can just imagine them face to face screaming their heads off. "YAH!! SHUT THE UP!!!" CAP yelled. Damn. What is up with everyone yelling today. Oh yeah, we're in a freaking haunted house. Yay...L.Joe and Nicole was silent after that. "Thank you. Now try finding a source of light or something." Way to take charge, CAP.

L.Joe and Nicole probably listen to him, because shuffling was heard. We all tried to find something to make it brighter, or something better, like a way out. I was slowly walking around, placing my arms straight out to guide myself, but I ended up hitting something. Or someone. "Oww!" Judging by the whine, I'm guessing it was Ricky.

"Ricky?"

"Noona? You're the one that hit me??"

"Uhh...Sorry?"

"That doesn't cut it."

"Okay, my bad." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't mean it."

"Then wha-" I was cut off when thumps and thuds were head outside the room. I quickly grabbed on the closes thing, which was Ricky and held him. "W-What was that?" 

"I-I don't know?" I felt Ricky hugging me tighter. The thumps and thuds continue to happen. Everyone inside the room was quiet. I guess they heard it too. Well I'm not surprised, it was pretty loud. But anyways, the noises continue to happen. But suddenly just stopped.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

 

"Is it gone?" I heard Ricky whispered. I opened my mouth to say something, but a huge bang was heard on the door. It was like someone was trying to get in.

"W-When was that door even locked?!" asked Niel. The thing outside continue to bang the door, moans and groans were heard. I was still holding on to Ricky, as if my life depended on it. But after a short while, the banging and noises were gone. And the lighting was starting to get clearer. I can finally see all the faces of everyone, especially L.Joe's. He looked at me and then to Ricky. I looked at Ricky and I realized I was still hugging him, oh so tightly. I quickly pushed him away and cleared my throat. 

"What the heck was that?" asked Changjo, referring to tthe noises outside.

"I have no idea, but I really want to leave now." said Chunji.

"Agreed!" I heard Nicole agreed. I looked at her and she was clinging on to Chunji's arm...Was it like this the whole time we were in the dark? Nicole noticed me looking at her and she quickly let go of Chunji. Her face was a dark red. Oh~ My best friend is so adorable.

"But we're like locked in this...bedroom...?" said L.Joe. We all looked around and yes, we were in a bedroom. Everything was so ancient! Like if you touched it, it'll break or something.

"Well someone should go check if it's clear outside." I said.

"Didn't you just hear me? We're like locked in here."

"Well we can't be locked from the outside. Then that thing that was outside would've got in here." I retorted.

"Well what if it was dumb? Not everything can be smart Eunhee." I glared at L.Joe. And he glared back.

"Okay knock it off you two. I'll go check." said CAP. He went to the door. He grabbed the handle and slowly turned it. A clicking noise was heard and the door was opened. "It's unlocked."

"You mean you unlocked it, right?" I asked.

"No it was unlocked. It's been like that." L.Joe looked at me.

"Don't even say anything." We all left the bedroom and we were in the same long creepy hallway that we were in before, but this time there were claw marks along the wall and some red stuff...I'm guess that's supposed to be blood. Ugh! That's gross. I know it's fake but blood in general is disgusting.

"Ugh, look what happened here." said Niel.

"Looks like something was mad." said Nicole. Everyone nodded their heads. But suddenly the lights began to flicker. Really? Why are the lights always flickering or going out?! It was completely dead silent, until a groaning was heard. I saw the color of all of our faces drain out. "P-Please te-tell me that was someone's stomach?" She squeaked.

"I don't think a stomach groans noona." whispered Changjo. The groaning was heard again and we all turned to the right and we all started screaming. Right in front of our eyes was a monster of some sort. Its limbs were showing, flesh open and fresh. Blood running down its face and whole body. It roared at us and started moving quickly towards us. We all started running away from it. Screaming our heads off. We all ran down the hallway, trying our best to get away from whatever that was chasing us. I saw Niel jumping on to CAP's back, CAP running at full speed with him on his back. Ricky pulling on to Changjo's arm, Chunji grabbing on to Nicole's hand and pulling her down the hallway. I felt someone holding on to my hand, pulling down the hallway.

"Come on!" I heard L.Joe say. We all continued to run down the hall, with that thing still chasing us. From afar I saw a light of some sort.

"A way out!" Niel shouted. We all ran to the light. As soon we went through the light, we were all out of the haunted house. We were at the exit. We all were panting so hard. Heavy breathing.

"I swear to god, if you guys ever, I mean EVER bring us to a haunted house again, I'll kill you!" said Nicole, all so seriously. They nodded their heads, very quickly. 

"Understood!"


I'm sorry for being like a week or two being late on updating. I was really blank on updating this. Sorry!
And sorry for the worst haunted house experience thing, I couldn't really think of anything. I was trying to get some experience in here from my haunted house experience but that failed and I was trying to get some ideas from a friend that got locked inside a closet thingy in photography today but that failed too. But I got a good laugh out of it (I mean who gets locked in there? I mean how?). But yeah. I'm sorry!

Comment & Subscribe~