18

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

    If an awkward silence can kill you, then Nicole and Chunji would be dead by now... Well Nicole would be, Chunji will probably overcome it. Like a boss.

    The only source of noise was the sound of the footsteps that Nicole and Chunji were making.

    ... Well Chunji was walking, Nicole was just shuffling along.

    Since it was very quiet and a little uncomfortable, Chunji decided to step up, "So, did you have fun today?"

    Nicole looked at Chunji and nodded her head, holding the small pink teddy bear closely, "It was really fun. I didn't know you and the guys know how to sing and dance."

    Chunji gave her a small smile, while rubbing his neck. "Yeah... We've been doing that for awhile. But ever since L.Joe left for America, we stopped. Well Changjo will be dancing every now and then, with Ricky, but we did took a break."

    "Are you guys going to go back to dancing and singing?" Nicole asked, curiously.

    "Maybe. But I'm pretty sure if we do a lot more fangirls will be coming and there will be a lot more screaming, and I don't think Eunhee will appreciate it very much."

    Nicole nodded her head, "That's very true. Eunhee will probably go on a freaking rampage."

    Chunji let out a chuckle, which made Nicole blush on how melodious his chuckle was. Oh my, I'm blushing over how beautiful his chuckle is... I'm acting like a love sick puppy!!, Nicole thought.

    The two continued to talk, but their little chat ended when the sight of Nicole's house was seen.

    While walking up to her porch, she turned around and shyly looked at Chunji, "Thanks for walking me home..."

    Chunji looked up at her and smiled, "No problem. Even if L.Joe and Eunhee did volunteer to me, I would probably still walked you home..." Chunji looked down after he said that.

    Nicole could feel the heat rising in cheeks. Before things could get any more awkward, Nicole said, "I-I guess I'll see you at school." And with that she turned around to go inside, but stopped when Chunji called for her.

    "Nicole?"

    She turned around and looked at him, "Yeah..."

    Nicole could see him looking down, "Chunji?" He looked up and Nicole swore she saw a hint of pink on his cheeks.

    "I... I..."

    "You...?" Nicole trailed off, wanted him to go on. She heard him sigh, and gave her a smile.

    "I just wanted to say good night."

    "O-Oh. Yeah... Good night, Chunji."

    He gave her one last smile, before turning around. Nicole looked at his retreating figure, and frowned. "Good night, Chunji."


 


-------

 


    "Do you think they're awkward?" L.Joe asked.

    "For sure. Nicole is probably really quiet, and trying her best not to look at him." Eunhee told him.

    The two were walking him, well in L.Joe's cause it was 'walking Eunhee home'. And in return he got an eye-roll.  

    "So in this first part of 'make Eunhee's life more exciting', you want to get Nicole and Chunji together?"

    Eunhee nodded her head, "Yep. I just found out that Nicole's in love with Chunji, and I want her to be happy."

    "Why don't you get a boyfriend?" L.Joe asked.

    "Why should I?"

    "Maybe by getting one you could have the time of your life with him."

    Eunhee thought about it and shook her head. "Nahh."

    L.Joe looked at her and sighed, "Okay. Whatever you want. You're giving me a big job to do."

    "Well I didn't ask you to do this."

    "Yes you did."

    "... Okay I did. But you're the one that agreed to it."

    "I thought it'll be fun."

    "It's only been a day! You haven't really went with it yet!"

    "Okay! I'm sorry."

    "Yeah, be sorry."

    The two still continued to fight over this issue, until they got home. They both said their goodbyes- well more like screamed at each other- well Eunhee screamed 'goodbye', and L.Joe just screamed at her to be quiet. Either way, they were both really loud and the other neighbors weren't so happy. So in the end, they said goodbye and went inside their own homes.


Sorry for the long wait. I was too busy with studying for my finals, which is next week! AH!
So, I'm sorry.

If this is bad, I'm sorry. I did this in one day.
But I still hope you like it.
This had a lot more of Chunji and Nicole in it. Since a lot of people thought they were cute. :)

Comment & Subscribe~