07

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

I saw L.Joe looking off into space. He had this thinking face on, I guess he's thinking about something. I'm not going to lie, it was really awkward with Teen Top here. And now I can't ask Nicole about her crush, which it's supposedly Chunji...From what I'm guessing. And I'm probably right, cause right now, she's secretly looking at him. Yeah, you're doing a great job being secret about it Nicole. "Sooo...I'm Changhyun! But you can call me Ricky! And this Jonghyun, but you can call him Changjo! We're freshmans!" He smiled. 

"Uhh, it's nice to meet you..." I said, awkwardly. "I'm Eunhee...a junior..."

"I'm Nicole, junior as well." Ricky grinned widely at Nicole. Creepy.

"We all know you very well." Nicole looked at him confused. 

"Huh?"

"Oh, well Chu-" Chunji rushly covered Ricky's mouth and dragged him away.

"It's nothing. Really. He's being a little...How do I say it?"

"It's Ricky being Ricky." said Changjo.

"Yeah."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked them. They looked at each other and backed at us.

"Yes." Okay...I saw L.Joe snapping out of his thoughts and looking at us. 

"Oh, look who joined us back on earth." I said. L.Joe glared at me but chuckled after. "What were you thinking about?" He shook his head and said nothing. Fine be that way.

"Well, since we've introduced each other-"

"I HAVEN'T INTRODUCED MYSELF!!!" shouted...I think it was Daniel? I'm not to sure. I heard Chunji talking about him in class the other day with some boys. L.Joe sighed and motion him to introduce himself. He smiled. He walked up to me and Nicole and we both stared at him. "I'm Ahn Daniel, but you can call me Niel. It's nice to meet you noonas."

"It's nice to meet you too, Niel-ah." said Nicole. She smiled at him. He smiled back. Nicole nudge me.

"Yeah, it's really nice to meet you..." I said. He smiled at me. This boy sure does like to smile.

"Now that we all introduced ourselves, why don't we go get lunch since break is still going." L.Joe suggested. I leaned back on my hands and look at him.

"I like it in here. It's quiet and there's no crowded places." I stared at the boys. They looked off somewhere, except for Ricky.

"Are you talking about us?" He asked. I nodded my head. Nicole slapped my arm.

"Oww! What was that for?!"

"Don't just straightforwardly acknowledge that." I gave her a face and looked at the younger boy in front of me.

"I didn't realize that some girls didn't love us...Do you guys hate us?" He looked at us, with big round puppy dog eyes...Omg...Why is he so cute?! I just wanted to pinch his cheeks...So I did.

"Oh my god! Why are you so adorable?!" He looked at me funny...Well everyone did. I realize what I just did and let go. I faked cough and looked off somewhere.

"O...kay?...I'm pretty sure everyone is hungry and it's best we should eat food." said CAP.

"Either way, Nicole and I already decided to go to the roof and we're not changing that, right Nicole?" I looked at her. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip...No...I know that look! That's her 'I-want-to-do-this' look. I'm not giving in! Never!!

"Maybe next Eunhee. Let's eat in the cafeteria, kay?" I glared at her. She just gave me a small smile. She mouthed, 'Please?' I shook my head. 'Pretty please? I'll do anything.' She mouthed. I thought about it...Anything, huh?...I can't put that offer down. I smiled at her. But she didn't smile back, she just gulped. She finally realized what she had said. She sighed and put on her best smile and looked at the 6 boys. "We're in."

Ricky and Niel jumped up and down in glee. Changjo smiled at us. As well with Chunji and CAP; well Chunji just smiled at Nicole. Yeah don't make it obivious...And L.Joe...He just stared at me. I stared back. We had this staring contest for a little while until he broke it. Nicole helped me get off the bed and the 8 of us walked out of the nurse's room.

The halls were empty; so Nicole and I are lucky. No crazy, psychotic fangirls...Well for now that is. Once we enter that cafeteria with them...Our lives will be hell.

---------

And of course I was right! Every girl in that room sent both Nicole and I glares. I even saw Hyemi giving me death glares. She looked like she was going to kill someone! And she might've. Throughout the whole break, I was feeling uncomfortable and I didn't like it one bit. But Nicole didn't mad. She was talking to the others...Like she was best friends with them are something...I'm not jealous that I didn't get any attention from her...

-

--

---

----

-----

...Okay maybe a little...It's not my fault! Nicole's my best friend not there's...God! I sound like an overally attached girlfriend. Ugh! But still...I felt lonely and the stares from the girls didn't help...But L.Joe kept me company, while Nicole talked to the others. He actually engaged into a conversation with me...Not like he didn't before...I honestly don't know what I'm talking about.

So far my life has been a little weird. And it started with him moving in next door. First I got a job at Nicole's mother's restaraunt and secondly, I got kicked in the shin by a ...What a day.

-------

It was afterschool and I'm limping my way out the gates of the school grounds. I would be walking with Nicole, but she just had to tell me that she had to go straight to the restaraunt and help out. What am I supposed to do now?! I'm in freaking pain and I don't have any support whatsoever. Sigh, ing hate my life. "EUNHEE!" I stopped limping and turned around. I saw L.Joe running towards me. What is he doing? Shouldn't he be with Teen Top right now?

"What are you doing?" I asked him, once he got to me. He looked at me.

"I'm walking home with you."

"Don't you want to hang out with Teen Top, since you haven't seen him for so long?" He shook his head.

"Nah. A little lady needs help walking home, since her friend left her." I pouted. Dang...He was talking about me.

"She didn't leave me...She got busy." He chuckled.

"Yeah. Come on." I watched him bent down. I started at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting you a piggyback ride, so hop on."

"But I'm wearing a skirt!" He got up and looked at me from head to toe. "Don't do that! You look like a ert!" He smiled at me and took off his school blazer and handed it to me.

"Wear it around your waist." I did what I was told. Once I did, the blazer covered most of my skirt, so you couldn't see it. L.Joe bent down again. "Now hop on." I hesitantly got on his back and he got up. I tried my best not to flinch or move when his hands were placed under my thighs to support me. "Hold on tight." I wrapped my arms around his neck and held tight.

"If one of your little fangirls sees, I'm so dead." I said to him.

"Well then I guess they have to go through me, huh?" He chuckled and walked to our house. I slightly smiled and inhaled his sweet scent.


Hope you like this chapter!
I didn't know what to put on here, so I just placed some random stuff.

Comment & Subscribe~

Shameless Advertisement:

I made another story and it's staring BAP. Also subsribe to it!

Baby Daddy