22

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

Eunhee was completely bored waiting for Chunji and Nicole to arrive. She was sitting next to L.Joe facing the window. L.Joe was facing the window, and Eunhee was only looking at her phone. "This is really boring."

    "Then do something about it." L.Joe said, eyes never leaving the window.

    "Okay then." Eunhee got out her phone and saw that she had one new message. She looked at the message:


To: Eunhee
Why did you leave?!?! I'm alone, and there's no one to walk with me. T^T



    Eunhee laughed at Nicole's message. L.Joe looked away from the window and stared at Eunhee. "What's so funny?"

    "Nicole just sent me a message and she's alone." L.Joe smiled and as well let out a laugh.

    "Well not to worry. Chunji should be there by now."


 


--------
 



    Nicole sat herself down on the chair in the living room, pouting, as well crossing her arms. Mrs. Kwon walked passed Nicole and looked at her. "Sweetie, aren't you going to go to school?"

    "Eunhee left me." Nicole said, still pouting.

    "Nicole you need to get to school. Just try walking to school without Eunhee for today, alright?" Nicole frowned but nodded her head anyways. Mrs. Kwon smiled and patted Nicole's head. "Okay. Now off to school."

    "Okay." Nicole got up from her seat and left the house, "Bye, omma Kwon." While leaving the Kwon's, Nicole remain to sulk and look down, that is until someone called her name.

    "Nicole?"

    The said girl raised her head and immediately let out a squeak. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, stopping here and there.

    "C-Chunji?!"

    Chunji gave the girl a smile and gave her a shy wave, "Hi..."

    "W-What are you doing here?" Nicole asked, slightly shifting the weight on her feet.

    "Well... I'm here to walk you to school."


 


----------

 


    Eunhee was still bored, so she thought playing games on her phone could do something about the boredom, but nothing.

    "God, where's Ricky with my bread." mumbled L.Joe. Eunhee heard it and rolled her eyes. Right then, a happy Ricky came bursting through the doors.

    "HYUNG! I GOT YOUR BREAD! AND I BOUGHT MILK!!!"

    "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!"

    Ricky stood still with both the bread and milk in each hand. His mouth open and blinking eyes were staring at L.Joe, who stood up and glared at the younger. Ricky scratched his head.

    "Sorry, I tried telling CAP hyung to get here faster, but you know who was at the bakery and he was too caught up with her." Ricky pouted and stared at L.Joe with puppy eyes.

    L.Joe stared at Ricky, "... I don't know who this 'you know who' at all." Ricky blinked at L.Joe.

    "... You don't?" L.Joe nodded his head. "Then never mind. I'll tell you later then."

    "Okay... Now give me my bread."

    Ricky went up to L.Joe and handed his bread and milk. L.Joe took it out of his hands and glared at the younger boy in front of him. Ricky gave him a small smile, but L.Joe continued to glare at him, but then turned away to eat his bread. Ricky then went up to Eunhee and handed her a bag. Eunhee looked up at him and raised her eyebrow.

    "Take it." said Ricky.

    "Why?"

    "It's bread and milk."

    "Why?" Eunhee asked again, still confused.

    "I know that you already ate but it's best to have some more food in you, right?"

    "How do you know that I've already eaten?" Eunhee said, getting slightly creeped out and confused.

    "Because of L.Joe hyung." Ricky answered, smiling at her.

    "L.Joe..." Eunhee turned to L.Joe, who was drinking milk. He stopped drinking, leaving him with a milk mustache.

    "Hmm?"

    "Nothing." Eunhee shook her head. She took the bag from Ricky and gave him a small smile. "Thanks."

    "No prob." Ricky got out a chair and sat down. "So did Chunji hyung get Nicole noona?"

    "I have no idea, honestly. That's why we're waiting here." said L.Joe.

    "... I'm guessing it's going take long?"

    "Yeah, possibly."

    "... I'm just going to text the others to get up here."


Yeah, I ended it like that. Sorry for the long wait. Everything's is hell right now. And I'm pretty sure I'm running on 5 hours of sleep. And if that seems a lot to you, it's not to me. I sleep more that. And I'm on Spring Break right now, but I won't guarantee faster updates. Sorry. But I'll try.

Comment & Subscribe~