08

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~L.Joe's POV~

I was walking home with Eunhee on my back. I took a peek at her shin. It still look pretty bad. What was Hyemi's foot made out of? Steel? Her shin was still bruised with a big purple spot. I looked away from her shin and looked straight ahead. The walk to the neighborhood wasn't that long. Eunhee was really quiet the whole time. "Eunhee?" I called out. I got no response, so I tried again. "Eunhee?" And I still got no response. I think she's sleeping...

"Yeah?"...Never mind...

"Nothing, I just wanted to start a conversation, since it was too quiet."

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks.

"I don't know...You're life?" I heard her sigh back there.

"It's nothing really special. Like I told you when I met you, there's nothing really going on with my life. Just the same old thing all over again." That really . I mean if my life was like that, I'll be freaking bored out of my mind. "Well until you came, I guess." I stopped walking and thought about what she said. Until I came? What the hell is she going on about?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you probably have fun wherever you go. Like you said before; you bring life to the party. You never seem to be bored and I want to feel like that." I continued to walk again. I didn't want to reply to that, so I didn't. And it seemed that Eunhee didn't mind as well. After walking, we finally reached our houses. I walked to Eunhee's house and I gently placed her down, and she leaned on me for support. I didn't know why but my heart started to beat a little faster than usual.

I rang the doorbell and Yuri noona answered the door. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw Eunhee. "What the hell happened?!"

"It's a long story, can you help in?" Eunhee said. Yuri brought Eunhee inside, while stayed outside. Yuri noona, then came to the door and she smiled at me.

"Thanks for helping Eunhee, L.Joe-ah." I smiled back.

"Don't worry. Nicole wasn't able to help out and I might as well since I live next door."

"Still. My parents will be really grateful with you if they were here, and since they're not, I'll do the honors. So thank you." I nodded my head.

"No problem...Well I have to go. Tell Eunhee to take it easy." She nodded her head and waved goodbye to me, when I left. I watched her closed the door, and I made my way next door. I thought about what Eunhee said...Maybe I can change her boring life of hers.

~End of L.Joe's POV~

---------

Eunhee sat down on the couch, while looking at her bruised shin. She sighed. "You know that was really nice of L.Joe to help you out." Eunhee heard Yuri say. She looked at her. 

"I guess." Yuri looked at the bruised shin.

"Man that is really ugly!" Eunhee rolled her eyes.

"I know. Now can you go get an ice pack or something?" Yuri nodded her head and walked to the kitchen. She then came back holding an ice pack in her hands. She gently placed it on Eunhee's shin.

"Are you going to be okay walking around like this?"

"I don't know. I hope it settles down by tomorrow."

"What happened?" Eunhee turned to her older sister and told the whole story. Yuri's jaw dropped down. "That girl is crazy! Getting all worked up because that, jeez!" Eunhee nodded her head in agreement. But Eunhee realize something was missing. Don't usually at this time, Yuri unnie will annoy the living hell out of me? But now she's acting so civilize...This is not my sister. She thought. But I do like the peace and quiet...I'll let this go...

"Well I'm going to my room." Eunhee got up and hopped her way to the stairs.

"Do you need help?" Yuri asked.

"No. I'm good. I don't know if Nicole is coming. She seem like she was in a rush to go to the restaraunt. So I guess you're off the hook." Yuri smiled.

"YAY!! I don't have to cook for three people!" Eunhee watched her sister skipped her way to the kitchen. She shook her head at her older sister. Things will never change. Eunhee carefully made her way up the stairs and into her room. She threw her bag somewhere in the room and fell on the bed. Screw homework, I'm going to sleep. 

----------

Eunhee woke up do to an impact on the bed. She turned around and saw Nicole in front of her face, with a smile on. Eunhee shrieked at the sight in front of her. She fell off the bed, hitting her head on the ground, but her legs still on the bed. Nicole laughed. "So not funny." said Eunhee. Nicole continued to laugh.

"I'm sorry but your facial expression was too funny. Haha!" Eunhee sighed.

"Whatever. Help me up." Eunhee stuck out her hand and Nicole grabbed it. She pulled Eunhee up, and placing her back on the bed. "Why are you here?"

"Well my mom left me off early and so I came here."

"Well did you tell Yuri unnie that you're staying?" Nicole nodded her head.

"Yeah, I did. She wasn't too happy about that." Eunhee let out a soft chuckle. "How's your shin?" Eunhee looked at her shin and saw that the bruise was settling. "It looks okay."

"I guess." Eunhee looked at Nicole. Now to actually ask her about Chunji. She thought. "Hey Nicole?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember you said that you like someone." Nicole blinked before looking at Eunhee.

"Yeah..."

"By any chance, is it Chunji?" Nicole frozed. "I'm right, aren't I?" Nicole sighed and shyly nodded her head. "Why?" Nicole gave Eunhee a glare. "What? I'm just asking."

"Well you can't help to who you fall in love with. And I just happened to fall in love with Chunji."

"I didn't even know you were ever interested in Teen Top. How come I didn't know?!"

"Well, you never you really liked them. You were always annoyed by them."

"It's because they are."

"Well what about what happened today at school? Do you still find them annoying?" Nicole asked.

"Well that happened once. I doubt it'll happen again."

"You never know." It was silence for awhile between the two. Eunhee saw the pout on Nicole's face and sighed.

"Look, you're my best friend. I want someone that can treat you right and take care of you. Just how Chunji acts sometimes questions it." Nicole looked at Eunhee and gave her a small smile.

"I know. And I love you for that. But don't worry. I can take care myself." Eunhee smiled and gave her a hug.

"EUNHEE, NICOLE!!! DINNER IS READY!!" shouted Yuri.

"Let's go!" said Nicole, she pulled Eunhee's hand and pulled her downstairs.

---------

The Next Day

It was the next morning and Eunhee groggily got out of her bed. Her shin was looking better than yesterday and she was able to walk without limping too much. Nicole had barged in the door this morning with a bright smile. Eunhee looked at her with a 'you-are-the-most-craziest-person-alive' look. Nicole just smiled. Eunhee got ready, while Nicole was downstairs. After Eunhee was done getting ready, she went downstairs. She saw Nicole in the kitchen looking at a yellow sticky note. "What are you looking at?" Nicole looked up and handed the sticky not to her.

"It's from your mom." Eunhee took it and read it over.

 

Dear Eunhee,
It looks like your father and I are going to be working late tonight.
Your sister is going to be spending the night with Yoona
tonight as well. So you'll be staying home alone tonight. Remember to be good,
don't answer the door to any strangers, and do your homework.

Mommy loves you~

Love,
Mom

 

"Your mom treats you like a little kid." said Nicole. Eunhee sighed.

"I know. Do you want to sleep over?" She asked. Nicole nodded her head.

"I'll tell my mom after school." Nicole was about to go cook the two of them breakfast but the front doorbell rang. Eunhee went to go get it. "WAIT! Your mom said not to answer the door to strangers." Eunhee looked at her, weirdly. "What? It's your mom's rules not mine." Eunhee rolled her eyes and walked to the door, with Nicole tailing behind her. Eunhee opened the door and saw 3 unexpected guests.

"What the hell are you doing here?"


Sorry if this seemed a little weird. I'm really tired. This whole week I've been dying from sleepiness. School is literally the life out of me. I'm dead tired. But I hope you still like it.

Comment & Subscribe~