10

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~L.Joe's POV~

Once I saw Eunhee come down the stairs, I was completely amazed by her beauty. Wow. I've already saw her in regular clothing but why am I so suprised by it now? Nicole asked if anything was wrong, and CAP hyung replied-okay scratch that; he stuttered. Yeah he stuttered, saying nothing was wrong. If Chunji wasn't so preoccupied with looking at Nicole, you'll get it. We all left Eunhee's house and they asked us where we were going. Chunji said it was a secret and because it was a secret, they had to be blindfolded. They both shouted. I swear, girls are always loud. My mom is loud, Eunhee's sister is loud (I heard her shouting from next door one day!), the girls at school- the whole freaking girl population is probably loud! Then all of a sudden Niel pulled out two blindfolds. My mind is wondering why he has blindfolds, but I'm pretty sure I won't be getting an answer. I never do from him.

Chunji and I blindfolded Nicole and Eunhee. I saw Nicole blushing...Does she like Chunji? Well that would be perfect cause Chunji's been crushing on Nicole for the longest time (from what I was told)...Maybe I shouldn't have said that...Oh well, it ain't my love story. I blindfolded Eunhee and whispered in her ear, saying everything will be fine, if she trusts me. She stiffened for a little bit but relaxed soon after. Which made me smile for no apparent reason...I think I'm getting sick. My moods were becoming weirder and weirder ever since I came here. Why do I sound like a girl that's on her period?...Why do I even know about that stuff?...Sigh...I can't believe I actually paid attention in health. Goddamn...Anyways, Chunji and I started to guide Nicole and Eunhee to the 'secret' place. It's not that secret. We're just going to the amusement park. 

--------

After the long walk (I didn't understand why we didn't take a car. Sometimes I don't get CAP hyung), we finally reached the amusement park. There weren't that many people, since everyone was at work or at school. Which makes it better- no lines! "Hyung." I whispered to CAP. He looked at me, with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"Go get the tickets." He nodded his head and went to the booth to get our tickets.

"Okay, where are we exactly?" asked Eunhee.

"Yeah. I'm getting really anxious and besides, I don't like being blindfolded." I saw Nicole pout and Chunji started to blush a little. This boy does not know how to contain his emotions at all. Oh Chanhee. 

"Everything will be revealed soon~" I told them. Eunhee shook her head. Anyways she's blindfolded, I could tell she's rolling her eyes. After awhile CAP hyung came back with the tickets. "Okay! We'll take off the blindfolds and we'll reveal where we are!" They nodded their heads and Chunji and I took off their blindfolds. After the blindfolds were off, they looked around.

"We're at the amusement park?" asked Nicole. We all nod our heads.

"Wow. I honestly thought'll be something more exciting but I guess this will do." Eunhee said. I looked at her. Exciting? Amusement parks are freaking amazing! 

"Whatever." I took the tickets from CAP hyung and handed it out. "Let's go!"

"YEAH!" shouted the three maknaes. They all went running into the entrance, like a bunch of little kids. I saw CAP hyung shaking his head at them. We all went after them. 

After looking around for them, we finally find them at the cotton candy stand. They had like two cotton candies in each of their hands. I hope there for us...Ricky pointed to CAP. "That's the man that'll pay for these." CAP hyung's eyes widen.

"WHAT?!"

"Be quiet hyung and just pay the poor lady." said Niel, who was eating one of the cotton candy in his hand. The lady at the cotton candy stand was literally annoyed.

"Hyung, just pay for them. I think she's getting really annoyed right now." I whispered the last part. "Just work your boy charm or something." I shrugged. CAP hyung sighed but walked to her. We all looked at the two. CAP hyung began talking to her and her expression, which started at pretty grim turned into a 'dreamy' one. Yeah...That's our hyung. Working the ladies like it's nothing. She nodded her head and what looks like CAP hyung giving her a wink. Oh you sly dog~

"I got it all covered." said CAP hyung, when he made his way towards us.

"Oh really? Whatcha do? Get a date, or something?" asked Chunji.

"No, I just used sweet talk."

"Even better." Chunji rolled his eyes, with the sarcasm spilling everywhere. I saw Nicole look at him with very dreamy look. I raised my eyebrow. I heard Eunhee sighing. I guess she thought Nicole was a little too obivious.

"Whatever! Let's go into the haunted house!" shouted Ricky, with Niel and Changjo nodding their heads.

"Umm..." Nicole and Eunhee looked at each other. They looked...scared? Wait, Eunhee scared? I can possibly understand Nicole but Eunhee? Well you learn something new everyday.

"Wait are you guys scared?" asked Niel, raising his eyebrow at them.

"NO!"

"YES!"

Eunhee and Nicole looked at each other. Well what one is it? Man...

"Okay...Let's go!" I pushed Eunhee towards the haunted house and Niel and Ricky took Nicole's hands and dragged her there and of course Chunji had the look of jealousy in his eyes. Calm down.

--------

We were in front of the haunted house and Eunhee and Nicole looked like they saw a ghost. This actually might be fun. Screams and shouts were heard inside and a menacing laugh was heard as well. CAP clapped his hands together, which made a loud noise. "Okay! Let's go on in!" We walked to the entrance but Eunhee and Nicole stayed put. 

"Aren't you guys coming?" asked Changjo.

"I think it'll be safer if we stay out here." said Nicole. Are they that scared?

"Come on, are you guys scared or something?" Ricky teased. Eunhee and Nicole didn't say anything. Ricky looked at them. "Oh...I guess you guys are."

"Don't worry. You guys have 6 guys with you. Nothing's going to hap-" A piercing scream was heard inside and the eyes on Eunhee and Nicole widen. "Umm...Yeah 6 guys to be with you..." I continued. They glared at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "...On we go!" The guys all dragged Eunhee and Nicole into the haunted house. I know for sure that we'll be leaving this place with scratches and busted eardrums.


Here's chapter 10! Sorry for the wait. I didn't felt like updating...I didn't have anything to put on here. And besides, I have homework to do. My grades are freaking horrible. Mostly B's and D's. My parents are going to kill me!! D:
I have like two weeks until my first quater ends and I need my grades bumped up, like now! So I don't know when I'll update again. Hopefully it'll be soon.

Comment & Subscribe~