30

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

It’s been an hour or so since the gang played Niel’s little game of Truth. Everyone stopped playing after Niel had his emotional breakdown because Eunhee’s and Nicole’s friendship was so beautiful it made him cry. Of course Changjo had to be the one to calm him down, since he was the only person at that moment that wasn’t really occupied.

(Well Nicole wasn’t really occupied either, but she really doesn’t know how to stable an unstable Niel. So it’s either CAP or Changjo. Mostly Changjo, CAP won’t really do jack shi-)

                So for that hour or so, nobody did anything and it was surprisingly quiet. After calming down, Niel passed out on Changjo, using him as a human pillow. Changjo had to make a face of disgust because he really never enjoys anyone sleeping on him.              

(That would probably change once he gets a girlfriend. But hey, he’s still a freshman. He has a long way to go until he can get a girlfriend. Ricky too. Still wondering if Niel can get a girlfriend with his weirdness.)

                Changjo fell asleep shortly after Niel had did, leaning his head on the window. His head would jerk every time CAP would make a sharp turn, or brake. Nicole, as well, leaned her head on the window, the lethargic feeling hitting her. The only ones awake at this time was CAP, who has to, and Eunhee, who was looking out the window, looking at the scenery that passed by. CAP would glance over to see if she was okay or not, because he’s the eldest and has to care for the youngers. “Aren’t you tired?” He asked.

                Eunhee glanced at him for a little bit before looking at the scenery again; she just shook her head, telling him no. CAP looked at the girl before shrugging his shoulders.

                Another forty-five minutes had passed and the gang was close to the site, possibly another forty-five minutes to an hour to go. CAP was growing tired and decided to pull over at a gas station to rest, and get some more because he was running little under half right now. To be safe. He made a right turn and parked to get gas. He turned off the car and turned to see everyone sleeping still, including Eunhee, who fell asleep not too long ago. CAP tsked her, mumbling, “And you weren’t tired. “

                He got out of the car when he was met by L.Joe. “How far along are we?” CAP glanced at the younger and placed his keys in his pocket.

                “About forty-five minutes to an hour away. Why?”

                “Ricky is getting hungry.”

                CAP sighed. He knew the boy would get hungry so he thought of a solution for that. “I placed some snack the bag. He can eat those for now.”

                “He found them and he ate them. There all gone now.”

                CAP sighed again and went to the back and stared at Ricky. “You come with me, and go get some snacks.” Ricky grinned and jumped out of the trunk and ran inside, “But don’t just buy stuff for you!!” CAP called out to him, but Ricky didn’t hear him because he was already inside. CAP sighed once again and followed the younger inside.  Chunji and L.Joe looked at the miserable back of their hyung and just laughed.

                “What are the others doing?” Chunji asked.

                L.Joe shrugged. “I don’t really know. I just immediately went to CAP hyung; I didn’t really see the others.”

                Chunji jumped out of the trunk and peeked through the window to the backseat to only see Nicole leaning her head on the window, sleeping, and Niel leaning his head on Changjo, both of them sleeping. “They’re sleeping,” Chunji looked at the front and saw Eunhee leaning her head on the window as well. “And Eunhee’s sleeping too.”

                “Did they all pass out or something?” L.Joe asked, curiously. He was on the other side of the truck, in front of the window that Eunhee’s leaning on. L.Joe glanced at her; her hair is all over her face, but L.Joe could still see her. L.Joe took note on her face,

(Note, that L.Joe says that this wasn’t creepy. He was just simply observing her. Yeah, that’s what he said…)

                He finally realized that Eunhee never wore make-up. She wasn’t like the rest of the other girls at school. Eunhee was different, completely different. She never really shows to impressed. L.Joe probably knew it from the beginning but never really realized it until now. He never really knew how long he was staring at Eunhee but he never really cared. Somewhere deep inside him was starting to feel really weird, like a really unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach. And he knows this feeling. He wanted to avoid this feeling. He hasn’t felt this way in a long time… Oh god, please don’t tell me I’m falling in love?

 

------

 

CAP and Ricky finally got back and they were on the road again. The people inside the truck were still sleeping, surprisingly enough, and so the game was unconditionally put on hold, probably until they get to the site.

                The boys in the trunk were quiet, well except for Ricky, he was downright happy with his snacks and he was on cloud 9. Chunji was lying down; his head on the sleeping bag, looking up at the clouds that were moving as the truck moved. L.Joe was sitting next to Chunji, his back was against the back window and L.Joe was staring off into space.

                Chunji looked up at L.Joe and saw the blank faraway look in his eyes. Chunji raised his eyebrows at him and was curious about that look he was giving off. The look that L.Joe was giving, to no one in particular, was oddly familiar to Chunji. He had seen that look before, and it really never ended well. That look started off good, but it later got bad and later on worse. It tore L.Joe apart and it was probably L.Joe’s worse state that Chunji and the guys had ever witness. Chunji looked up at the sky and released a sigh. Please don’t tell me you’re falling in love again, Byunghun.  


Here's Chapter 30! I didn't really proof read this, so sorry if it's not okay. And sorry if it's not as long. And also sorry if the pace is slow, I'll try to speed it up a little. 
I did it here a little bit but not a lot. The next chapter will be a little faster, hopefully. So I'll see you guys in two weeks! ^^


Comment & Subscribe~