11

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Nicole's POV~

I really hate this!!! I don't want to go to this stupid haunted house!! Freaking kill me!! Ahh!! All 8 of us entered the house and was completely dark. I was literally shaking! Eunhee!! I need you!! "E-Eunhee?"

"Yeah?" I heard her call out- well whispered out.

"I need you..." I felt someone hold my hand. "E-Eunhee?"

"Yeah it's me."

"I don't be here anymore!" I whined. I held on to her hand even more. I hope this is a bad dream and any minute I'll wake up...I spoked too soon when I heard a piercing scream, which made me scream. "Ahhh!!!!"

"Oh my- Nicole!"

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" I didn't want to lose the group, so I held on to Eunhee even tighter and grabbed another person. "Who's this??"

"Uhh it's me noona..." Changjo?

"Changjo?"

"Yeah." 

"Okay. Don't leave!...Niel! Ricky!"

"Yeah noona?"

"Come here!" I felt another addition to my little huddle and I'm thinking it was the two. "Don't leave my side! Okay?!"

"Yeah." Ahh! I want to get out of here!

~End of Nicole's POV~

-------

~Eunhee's POV~

I honestly don't like being in here. And to make it worst I couldn't see anything, plus Nicole was gripping on to me. I can literally feel her nails digging into my skin. Not okay. All 8 of us walked down a hallway. The only light source we could find was at the end of the hallway. I noticed the guys were awfully quiet. "You guys alive back there?"

"Yeah, we're fine, just continue walking." I heard CAP say. So we continued to walk down the hallway...why does it seem like it's been ages since we been walking?

"Is it just me, or is this hallway getting longer?" I heard Nicole asked. Nicole was right, for some reason the hallway felt like it was getting longer and we never getting to then end. "Oh my god! We're going to die!!" 

"Nicole stop being paranoid!."

"I'm not being paranoid!!"

"You're both being paranoid, now shut up!" L.Joe shouted. We both silent our mouths. "Thank you." We all stopped walking. I was able to see all of our faces. The lighting of the hallway was starting to pick up. "Oh, that was convenient."

"Thank god." Nicole sighed and let go of my arm. I rubbed them, trying to soothe the stinging pain that Nicole left. We all started spread out and looked around.

"Well apparently our light source was just a dead end." I said, looking at the now dead end.

"Well we can't turn back either, because there's a dead end over here as well." said Chunji, pointing to the area we came from.

"Are you freaking serious?!" Nicole exclaimed. "What kind of sick haunted house is this?!"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask the owner." I sarcastically said. But knowing Nicole, she might actually consider it.

"Maybe I will!" My point exactly.

"What do we do now? We're like stranded in this empty, creepy hallway- Oh my goodness, that lady looks terrifying!" shouted Ricky. He pointed to the painting on the wall. We all looked at it, and yes it was terrifying. The lady had a very pale face, red lips, long blondish hair. She wasn't smiling, just nonchalantly looking at us. She was wearing what looks like a old Victorian dress.

"She actually does." said Niel.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?" Nicole asked.

"I don't know, but I have that same exact feeling." And it was true. I do have that feeling. It was really quiet. Just the eerie silence made everything worst.

"Umm, I'm sort of scared now." said Ricky, who clinged on to Changjo. "Changjo?"

"Yeah."

"Hold me." Ricky whispered. Changjo looked at him and shook his head. "But I'm scared."

"I'm scared too, but you don't see me hanging on to anyone." Ricky whined and held on to Changjo even tighter. We continued to stand there, looking around for any signs of getting out.

"I'm starting to feel really stuffy." said CAP. I looked around the tight hallway and out of nowhere I saw a door.

"Look, a door." I pointed. They looked at the door. And just something about it made everything dead silent.

"I'm not going there." said Nicole. I looked at her.

"Come on. It's probably our only way out of here."

"If you're so sure, then you go first and see." I blinked at her and shook my head.

"No way! What if something pops out of nowhere and I die from a heart attack?!"

"See! My point!! I'm not going!" The guys sighed, I know by now they're getting tired of us shouting.

"Fine...CAP go." I told CAP to go. His eyes widen and pointed to himself. "Yes you." CAP was a little hesitate, but walked to the door. We all slowly followed behind him. In the corner of my eye I saw Nicole clutching on to Chunji's shirt. Which made him blush. Oh Nicole.

But I heard some creaking noises, which made me stop. L.Joe looked at me. "You okay?"

"I think I heard something..."

"Like what?"

"Like creaking noises."

"Don't say that!!" shouted Nicole.

"What? It's true-" I didn't finish when we all heard a crashing sound. Nicole shrieked and I jumped, backing up into L.Joe.

"Easy. It was just a vase- The hell?" We all saw a broken vase on the floor. Okay, last time I checked, there was no vase in this hallway.

"Okay, I don't think we're in a haunted house anymore. I think we're in the house of mirrors." said Niel. We all looked at him, all confused.

"What are you talking about?" asked Chunji.

"Well, house of mirrors are usually really confusing and they mess with your heads. So I consider we are in the house of mirrors." Niel concluded.

"News flash smart one, we're not a in the house of mirrors. As you can see there's no mirrors. And not only house of mirrors are confusing, haunted houses can be pretty confusing too." said L.Joe.

"Okay my bad." Niel said, rolling his eyes. L.Joe glared at Niel and was about to pounce on him when the lights went out and creepy laughter was heard.

"AHHHH!!!!"


Okay sorry if this seem short. I honestly didn't know what to put in here. I was trying to figure out what should happen when they were in the haunted house, but then I realize it's been 3 years(?) since I last been to a haunted house. So my haunted house experience has been pretty vague. All I remember was screaming, laughing (my friends and I are really weird), and singing. So I apologize if this was bad. I'll make it to you guys in the next chapter...Hopefully.

Comment & Subscribe~