14

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Nicole's POV~

 

Chunji and I continued to walk together, searching for the others. I mean I didn't go that far. I don't understand why we can't find them. It was very quiet between Chunji and I. All we did was just look straight ahead, hoping we'll find the others. Or something like that. The awkward was starting to slowly kill me inside, so I started to talk to him. "So...Why were you upset earlier." Chunji looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when you left the group so suddenly. You looked really upset."

"Oh that." Chunji looked ahead. "It's nothing really. It's just the guys being the guys. It's just what they do makes me mad sometimes, but hey I do that to Niel and Ricky all the time, so I can't really blame them." Chunji shrugged at what he said.

"You guys must be really close." I saw a smile grow on Chunji's face. I guess hearing something about his friends make him really happy.

"Yeah. We are. You can say we're like childhood friends. They're like my brothers- my family. I can't live without them and if anything happened to them I don't know what I'll do." When Chunji said that, I could just feel the sincerity in his voice. He must really love the guys.

"I bet the others feel the same way too." He looked at me and I gave him a smile. He gave me a smile in return.

 

-------

 

~Eunhee's POV~

 

After Niel and Ricky's little love fest, the guys and I left for another ride. The guys were eyeing the big roller coaster not far ahead. I'm actually okay with riding that. I'm not scared of heights or anything like that. I would totally love riding the roller coaster, but I just didn't like the haunted house. They just creep me out. Ugh! 

"Should we ride the roller coaster?" suggested Changjo.

"Yeah, let's do it." I said. L.Joe looked at me.

"You seem excited."

"Well I love roller coasters. If you guys would've brougt me here first, I would've been really happy."

"Yeah, okay. Should we ask Nicole?" I looked at- What? Where is she? I looked from left to right and I didn't see her. What? I started to freak out for a little bit.

"Nicole? Nicole? NICOLE?!" Where the hell is she?! "NIC-"

"Oh my god, why are you yelling?!" I turned around and I saw Nicole (with Chunji) covering her ears. I ran to her.

"Nicole!" I hugged with all my might. I mean I just lost her. Nicole and I are like inseparable. There's a reason we're called best friends. 

"Yah. Let go. I may love hugs, but you're like killing me." Nicole pushed me off her and I instantly frowned at her.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I went looking for Chunji." She pointed to Chunji, who just waved and smiled at me. I looked at Nicole, then to Chunji and then back to Nicole. I tilted my head at them.

"Oh really now?" I was slightly teasing her, if you haven't noticed. Nicole glared at me, already catching on. There was a hint of pink on her cheek. I smiled at it.

"He looked upset, so I went to go find him." She told him. I nodded my head, just following whatever she's doing. Nicole was about to say something back, when Niel popped out of nowhere, giving her a mini heart attack.

"Oh dear god!"

"We're going to ride the roller coaster, want to come?" Nicole instantly forgot that Niel just popped out of nowhere and just jumped up and down.

"OMG! We're going on the roller coaster?! YAY!!" After that Nicole just ditched us and ran to the roller coaster. Oh yeah, I forgot she LOVES roller coasters. I looked at the others, who was looking at the spot that Nicole was once before.

"I think we've better go." I told them, and they nodded their heads and we went after her.

 

-------

 

When we got to the roller coaster, Nicole was in line already, with a huge smile on her face. She was really jumpy and happy. I also notice that there were some people here. Not a lot, but enough...Did that even made sense?...Whatever. But Nicole wasn't the only excited one, I was pretty excited too. I mean, it's been years since I last rode one. Nicole and I would usually come here to ride the roller coaster and get some prizes, but doing that all the time, it started to become a drag. But I now remember how much fun it'll be and the thrill of it going down the slope. Ah~ I can just see it now.

"There's people here." said Ricky.

"Maybe people decided to ditch too." said CAP.

"I'm not surprised. Our generations nowadays are like ditching. Breaking the rules and what not." said L.Joe.

"Well our generation happens to be really stupid as well." I told him. L.Joe looked at me.

"Aww~ Why're you talking like that to yourself?" I gawked at him. He pointed to my face. "Point right there." He shook his head. "You shouldn't say things like that to yourself." I heard Nicole giggle. I glared at her and she stopped. She bit her lip, trying her best to stop herself. I rolled my eyes. 

"I hate you." I mumbled. I heard L.Joe laughing, I'm guessing he heard that. 

Well after everything that was going on, all of us got on the ride. Nicole ran to the very front and sat behind her. She turned around. "Why're you sitting back there?" I shrugged.

"So you could sit with Chunji?" She glared at me. I smiled. I turned to see Chunji going to sit with L.Joe, but I called for him. "Hey Chunji! Nicole wants you to sit next to her!" Nicole reached over the seat and smacked me.

"Don't say that!!" She shrunk down, "So embarrassing!" I laughed. Chunji walked over to the front and sat next to Nicole. For sure I saw Nicole blushing. No don't about that. I saw L.Joe sitting next to me.

"I think Nicole stole your best friend." I told him. He looked at me.

"I know, it's really sad...Who am I kidding? The boy needs a girlfriend."

"Well Nicole needs a boyfriend."

"You guys know we can hear you right?" I saw Nicole and Chunji looking at me and L.Joe. I looked at L.Joe, who was looking at me, so we looked back at the two in the front.

"We're quite aware of that." We said together. They continued to stare at this but then turned around to the front. Once they did, L.Joe leaned over and whispered.

"You know that Chunji likes Nicole, right?" I looked at him and whispered back.

"Yeah, I figured. You know that Nicole likes Chunji?" I can't believe I'm actually telling L.Joe this, but hey, Chunji likes Nicole back, so why not.

"Yeah, I think I figured as well. Those two look really cute together." He said, pointing to the two in front of us.

"Yeah, I think so, too." I stopped talking for a little bit and then looked at L.Joe. "Remember you said that you'll help me excite my life?" L.Joe thought about it and nodded his head. "Well I think the first part of doing that is helping Nicole get together with Chunji."

"Why would that help excite your life?"

"Well, I want Nicole to be happy first, and why not do some crazy, exotic plan to make that happen." I smiled at him. He thought about it and smirked at me. 

"I actually have some things in mind." I scoffed, as the annoucer annouces that we're about to start. The seats buckled and everything secured and the ride started moving. I looked at L.Joe, I think I've met my evil duo.


Chapter 14~

I hope this chapter is long enough and I hope you like it!
Sorry if this had some mistakes, I'm too lazy to fix it. Which is surprising, because I hate having bad grammer and what not. But then I don't realize it...I don't know, it's confusing.

Comment & Subscribe~