15

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

 

I could feel the cart moving slowly along the tracks. Laughter was heard from Nicole in front of me.
    
    "Does Nicole really enjoy roller coasters?" L.Joe asked me. I looked at him and nodded my head.
 
    "Yeah, she does." I think I already said this, but Nicole really loves roller coasters, ever since she was a little girl. I remember when we were little, she told me she wanted a roller coaster for her birthday...A roller coaster. At that time I wanted to hit her, but if I did that I knew I was going to regret it, so I didn't do it.

    The cart was reaching the tall ramp and the powerful happy energy coming from Nicole was no joke. Just by peeking at her from behind her (okay...that sounded really weird...) I could see her moving around a lot. This girl needs to calm the hell down.

    "Nicole, you excited?" I heard her laughing and a joyful scream was heard from her. I take that as a yes. The cart was making its peak and without further ado, the blowing wind blew across our faces when the cart went over the ramp. We all screamed our heads off. Hands were in the air, laughter and the overwhelming feeling of excitement was thrown through us. I've never felt this excited before.

    After a few minutes of the ride, the cart was now at the starting point. People that were riding on the ride all got out with smiles and some look like they were going to throw up...Gross. I got out the cart, the same time Nicole did. And she, of course, was jumping up and down like some kind of kangaroo.

    "We should totally ride that again!!" She clunged to my arm and stared at me. "Please Eunhee?! PLEASE?!"

    "Uhh no. As much as I like roller coasters, I don't want to throw up my freaking breakfast." I pulled my arm out of her grasp and walked through the crowd of people trying to get out.

    "But the thrill of it! I've haven't been this excited in all long time. I mean we ridden rides before and it got boring after awhile, but now...the feeling came back. It's amazing!" Nicole explained her whole feelings and what not.

    "It sounds like you're in love with a roller coaster and not with Chunji." She quickyly shushed me and slapped my arm. "Oww! That freaking hurt!"

    "Then don't just go out and say that, you idiot! What if he heard you?!" Nicole clunged to my arm and frantically looked around. "Good he ain't here...Wait where are they?" I stopped walking and looked around. I didn't see the six annoying boys anywhere.

    "Huh...Where could they be...?" We looked everywhere for them but found no one.

    "Should we spilt up and find them?" Nicole asked me. She was still clinging on to my arm, so I pulled it out.

    "Or we could just leave and never look back." Nicole glared at me and I just sighed. "Fine. We'll go find them."

    "Find who?"

    Nicole and I turned around and saw the boys standning there. Where the hell were they? And it looked like Nicole was thinking the same thing.

    "Yah! Where were you guys?! You guys just disappeared like the wind!"

    "We were at the food court, getting food..." said Changjo. We looked at their hands and saw...Well food.

    "Oh..."

    "Did you guys miss us?" Niel looked at us and grinned. I rolled my eyes, but Nicole just went to him and hugged him...Okay.

    "Of course. I mean you guys are young and in high school!" Nicole had this frown on her face while she crushed Niel in her iron grip...Poor guy.

    "Uhh noona, you're in high school too."

    "But that's not the point!! We should all be together, so we can't get lost!" I looked at Nicole with a 'are-you-serious' look.  "Stop it, Eunhee!"

    "What? I'm not doing anything." She glared at me and I just stayed quiet.

    "Okay...So we got food. Do you want to eat them...?" asked CAP.

    "Yes please."

 


--------
 


    All eight of us sat at an empty table and we all dig in to the food. They got a good variety of food and of course it was good. I saw L.Joe had french fries, so I took it from him.

    "Hey. That was mine." He said. I looked at him, with a french fry hanging out of my mouth.

    "So?"

    "So...Get your own." He said, pulling his french fries back. I frowned and took it back from him.

    "Stop being stingy and share, you ." He glared at me, but shared anyways.

    "So where you guys?" asked Nicole, who was eating a burger.

    "Oh somewere. We just had to do something." said Chunji, taking a sip from his drink.

    "Like what?" I asked. They all looked at each other and grinned.

    "You guys will know later."

    I wonder what they mean by that.
 


So here's chapter 15. Sorry if it took long. I was really busy.
Winter break is coming for me and I might be able to update again, soon. Fingers cross!

Comment & Subscribe~