23

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

After texting the others, Ricky turned to look at Eunhee and L.Joe. Eunhee was eating the bread that was given to her, while looking at her phone (probably ignoring Nicole's messages). While L.Joe was looking out the window, holding a bread in one hand and a carton of milk and the other.

    "So this was all you've been doing for the time being?" asked Ricky.

    "Yep." They said simultaneously.

    "Lovely." said Ricky, rolling his eyes. Hyungs, Changjo... please come. Ricky sighed and closed his eyes, he placed his head on the desk and let out another sigh, a dramatic one at that.

    "Ricky stop being annoying and be good." said L.Joe.

    "You're not even looking at me! AND I'M BORED!!"

    "If you're bored, then leave. No one's asking you to be here."

    "I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE CLASSROOMS!!"

    "You don't have to be in the classrooms."

    "I-"

    Ricky was cut off when the door burst opened.

    "HOLD YOUR PHONE I'M HERE~"

    "WILL YOU BE QUIET?!"

    "YOU CAN'T STOP ME, BANG. MINSOO!!"

    "DO YOU WANT TO GO!!"

    "BRING IT- wait, h-hold on."

    Eunhee looked at the sight in front of her. Niel was currently being chased by CAP and wasn't a pretty sight. She turned her head to see L.Joe still looking out the window. Totally unaffected.


 


-------

 


    The walk to school was really awkward for both Chunji and Nicole. They walked side by side, not saying anything. They avoided eye contact with each other, and remained looking straight. Chunji, who was feeling a little uncomfortable with the quietness, cleared his throat. "So... how was your sleep?"

    Nicole was a little surprised when he started talking. "Oh?... Yeah, my sleep was good..."

    "That's good to hear..." Chunji honestly didn't know what to say. He was very confused when L.Joe told him to go to Eunhee's house today. He thought he was going to walk with Eunhee and Nicole with the other guys, but didn't expect to be alone with Nicole... he was honestly going to kill L.Joe. "I'm sorry I don't have a lot to say. I didn't expect to be with you." Nicole looked at him, and Chunji realized what he said, "I-I mean to be alone with you- as in walking alone with you to school..."

    "Don't worry. I didn't either. Eunhee left for school early and I'm wondering why, since never goes to school early. Even if its important... okay that might be lie, but still. She's even ignoring my calls."

    "... L.Joe told me to come here."

    "Do you think they have something do with it?"

    "Maybe." Chunji suddenly smiled. "Look, we're having a conversation."

    Nicole let out a chuckle, "Yeah, we are."

    Without them knowing they were slowly reaching the school.

 



-------
 



    Some how CAP had calmed down and didn't kill Niel. During their stay in the classroom, they all were looking out the window, waiting for Chunji and Nicole. "So CAP hyung, how was meeting this lady friend of yours?" asked L.Joe.

    "... How the hell did you know that?" CAP asked, curiously.

    Ricky took a quick glance at L.Joe, hoping he get the hint not to tell CAP. L.Joe saw, but decided not to notice. "Ricky."

    Ricky felt like dying.

    "Yoo Changhyun, you're going to die in my hands."

    Ricky was about to talk back but something caught his eye, "Chunji hyung and Nicole noona!"

    Everyone looked at the window and saw Chunji and Nicole walking through the gates. They looked like they were talking, and they looked... happy... from the looks from where they were.

    "... Are they together?"

    "I doubt it. Chunji hyung won't man up and confess... he'll do it when he has more confidence... like in another 3 years or so."

    "It's really nice to know that you guys have so much faith in him."

    "Of course we do- Oh crap! Get down!"

    L.Joe ushered everyone to get down quickly, so they won't get seen.

    "Why?" asked Changjo.

    "Nicole was looking up here."

...

    "Do you think they saw us?" asked Eunhee.

    "I hope not."


 


------
 



    Chunji and Nicole were still talking and they were a... comfortable. Nicole felt okay talking to Chunji, when she obviously knew she wanted to die on the spot. The same with Chunji.

    They reached the gates of the school and was about to go inside the building, when something caught Nicole's eyes. "Wait is that the others?"

    Chunji looked up and saw a quick movement and blinked. "... I saw something move, but I'm not sure it was them."

    "I'm pretty it was. Come on." Nicole grabbed on to Chunji's hand and ran inside the building.

    And right there, Chunji literally wanted to die. 


Sorry for the long wait. My life has been complicated.

I hope this chapter is okay... even if I think its boring.

Comment & Subscribe~

P.S. sorry for any mistakes.