24

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

"I see them running in the building. Why are they running into the building?" Eunhee asked L.Joe.

    "Maybe to go make out...?" L.Joe shrugged at his response.

    "L.Joe hyung this is Chunji hyung we're talking about. He won't do anything of the sort. That's only you-"

    "HEY!"

    "-and CAP hyung."

    "DO YOU WANT TO DIE CHANGHYUN?!" shouted both CAP and L.Joe.

    Ricky let out unmanly squeak and ran behind Eunhee and hid there, using her as a protection.

    "What are you doing?" asked Eunhee, trying to get away from Ricky, but failed when Ricky wrapped his arms around Eunhee's waist.

    "Just be my shield!"

    CAP just stood there, because he can't go after a girl. His mother didn't teach him to do such thing. For L.Joe, something in him was really off when Ricky wrapped his arms around Eunhee.

    "Yah, you brat let her go!" L.Joe went behind Eunhee and gripped Ricky's collar. Eunhee didn't like being in between the two, so she tried moving away from them, but to no avail when Ricky still had his arms around Eunhee, and with L.Joe gripping Ricky's collar.

    "Let me go Ricky!"

    "No he's going to kill me!"

    "I'm going to kill you if you don't let Eunhee go!"

    "Why are you getting so worked up about that!" Ricky cried out, and it looked like he was on the verge of crying, if L.Joe didn't let go.

    "Yeah, why are you getting so worked up about it?" asked Changjo.

    There was an awkward silence coming from L.Joe and Eunhee slowly took a glance at him. L.Joe blinked, Why am I getting so worked up? "It's bec-" L.Joe didn't finish what he said when the door opened. Thank god! He looked at whoever came in and was about to thank them, but immediately frowned. Oh... I'm so dead.


 


-------

 


    Nicole dragged Chunji all the way up to the third floor and totally not noticing that she was holding Chunji's hand. Chunji looked down at his hand in Nicole's, Am I dreaming? Please tell it's not a dream.

    They were running and stopped at the door. Nicole opened the door, "YAH-" Nicole was going to yell but stopped when she saw Eunhee in between Ricky and L.Joe, Ricky's arms wrapped around Eunhee's waist, L.Joe reaching over and gripping Ricky's collar. "... I'm so confused."

    "I think everyone is." said Niel. But Niel noticed something between Nicole and Chunji. He trailed down and once he found what he was looking for, he smirked. "But I guess this is something to be confused about."

    Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Nicole and Chunji and instantly everyone started cooing. Nicole looked down to where they were looking at and instantly she started to turn red.

 


Her hand was in Chunji's hand.
 


    She quickly pulled her hand out of Chunji's and looked somewhere else. The cooing from the others still kept coming, and both Chunji and Nicole didn't like it at all.

    "BE QUIET!"


So this is Chapter 24. If there's any mistakes, I'm deeply sorry. And if this update seems short, I'm sorry for that too.

I didn't get say this before, but thank you for the people that subscribed! Even if I wasn't updating as much. Thank you! As well with the people that upvoted! Thank you!

Comment & Subscribe~