25

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

Nicole was sitting down on the chair, arm crossed, major pout on her face. She glared at Eunhee and the others but mostly at Eunhee. Eunhee gave her a small smile, but didn't say anything.

    "I hate you." said Nicole.

    "Well I love you too." said Eunhee.

    "But the question is... are you two dating?" asked Niel, trying to be a 'reporter'.

    "We're not dating!" shouted Chunji.

    "Y-Yeah. We're not dating." Nicole agreed.

    The others looked at the two. Oh not for long. They thought.

    Nicole turned to look at Eunhee. "You left me!"

    "Well I had to."

    "WHY?!" Nicole was furious and Eunhee could tell.

    "Maybe you should ask L.Joe." Eunhee pointed to L.Joe. L.Joe, who was calming himself down from his set down with Ricky, looked at Eunhee.

    "Why me?"

    Eunhee looked at him, "Because this is your fault."

    "My fault? You agreed to this."

    "Well-"

    "Enough! I'm done! I don't want to know! But YOU!" Nicole pointed to Eunhee. "We're going to class!" Nicole grabbed Eunhee by the arm and started to drag her out the classroom.

    "You do realize we have the same class with Chunji and L.Joe, right?" Eunhee whispered.

    "..."

    "Caught you in that one, huh?"

    "Shut up."


 


----------

 


    For the rest of the day the others were bothering both Nicole and Chunji, it basically drove the two pair insane... literally.

    There was one moment of the day when Nicole went to the bathroom and she told Eunhee to wait outside for her. And once Nicole got out she saw L.Joe and Chunji fighting. She saw L.Joe push Chunji, and he stumbled a little bit. L.Joe caught eyes with Nicole and gave her smile before running away.

    Nicole looked at Chunji and Chunji did the same. Nicole finally noticed that Eunhee wasn't even here and instantly frowned, but was frozen on the spot when she took a glance at Chunji again. She had no idea what to do, so she did what was on her mind... run.

    This continued to happen a lot and the others found it really interesting to bother Nicole and Chunji.

    It was lunch time and L.Joe dragged Eunhee away from the cafeteria so they could discuss some things.

    He dragged her in an empty room, which happened to be a music room. Eunhee frowned, "Why am I being dragged?"

    "We need to dis- Oh hey! A piano!" L.Joe got distracted and went to the piano. He sat down at the bench and glazed his hands over the white and black keys. Eunhee looked at him in a curious way.

    "Do you play the piano?"

    "Yeah. Also the violin. Here come sit," He patted the space next to him, "I'll play you a song." Eunhee went to sit by L.Joe and watched him position his fingers, while he gently pressed the keys.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvYWTirTCiQ)


    Eunhee was completely stun by L.Joe's performance, even if it was short. It was something that she did not expect from him. How he was so into playing the piano, like he was in his own little world. How his fingers lightly moved across the keys. Eunhee could feel herself drawing in.

    Once L.Joe stopped playing, he looked at Eunhee, who was looking right at him. "So... how was it?"

    "It... was amazing."

    L.Joe smiled, "Thanks. The piano is the most amazing instrument... to me."

    "Well it was amazing." Eunhee smiled back. L.Joe's smile never left his lips and he didn't look away. Eunhee finally remember why she was being dragged in to the room. "Umm you said you wanted to discuss something."

    L.Joe blinked. "... I forgot."

    Eunhee sighed and banged her head on the keys, and it made an awful sound. L.Joe patted her back, "I'll remember it. Maybe." Eunhee groaned. L.Joe continued to pat her back, when the door suddenly opened
.


I hope this was okay. And I hope it was a little bit longer.

I really don't have anything to say right now, so... yeah.

Comment & Subscribe~