26

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!!


Eunhee lifted her head up from the keys and turned to stare at the person entering the room. Her mood was immediately shut down once she saw who it was. Hyemi appeared in her sight, and the same with Eunhee, her mood was completely shut down. Until her eyes were glued on L.Joe. Hyemi smiled and ran to L.Joe and clung to his arm.

    "Oppa! I was looking for you!" Hyemi pouted.

    L.Joe looked up at her and gave her a small smile, "Uhh. Sorry?"

    "It's okay, oppa!" Hyemi smiled again, not caring about Eunhee.

    "Well you found me, what do you need?" L.Joe asked.

    "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to have lunch with me." She batted her eyelashes, hoping he would say yes.

    L.Joe looked at her, "Uhh..." he turned his head towards Eunhee, who was staring at him. L.Joe stared at her, looking for answers for some reason. Eunhee gave him a small smile and tilted her head towards Hyemi, like telling him to go have lunch with her. L.Joe gave her a fake smile, not liking the answer given to him. He looked at Hyemi, "I guess I could have lu-" L.Joe didn't finish his sentence when he was pulled out from the bench and dragged out of the music room.

    "Great! Let's go!"

    L.Joe looked at Hyemi and then turned to Eunhee, who was still sitting on the bench, waving at him. Soon then Eunhee was out from L.Joe's sight.


 


--------
 



The guys were all seated at a big round table, talking to each other. That is until Nicole came up to them, with a worried face. CAP, being the oldest and more responsible one, looked at Nicole. "What's wrong?"

    "I can't find Eunhee. It's like she disappeared from the face of the Earth!" Nicole complained.

    "Don't you think you're over exaggerating, noona?" asked Changjo, who was sipping his chocolate milk.

    "I'm not over exaggerating! It could happen! And mabye that's what to Eunhee!" Nicole sat down, frowning. Everyone looked at her, not used to this side of Nicole.

    "God, someone tell her where Eunhee is!" cried Niel.

    "Eunhee is with L.Joe. He wanted to talk to her about something." said Chunji.

    "About what?" He shrugged. Nicole blinked, "I guess Eunhee didn't disappeared from the face of the Earth."

    "Yeah. Now admit you were over exaggerating." said Niel, pointing his spoon at her.

    Nicole rolled her eyes, "You guys  get hung up about a lot of things."

    "Yeah, we know that, now ju-"

    "Niel! Just knock it off." said CAP.

    "I'm not going to kn-"

    "Isn't that L.Joe hyung?" Ricky interrutped Niel. Everyone turned their heads to where Ricky was pointing and saw L.Joe with Hyemi. They saw Hyemi dragging L.Joe to with her and her friends. They, as well, caught a plea in L.Joe's eyes. The guys were not really feeling the plea and just ignored him. For Nicole, the only thing running through her mind at that moment was, Where's Eunhee?

    "If L.Joe is with Hyemi, then where's Eunhee?" asked Nicole, to no one.

    "Maybe-"

    "Eunhee did disappeared from the face of the Earth!"

    Five facepalmed were heard that time.


 


---------
 



After L.Joe left, Eunhee was still in the music room. She faced the piano and placed her right hand on the keys, pressing each key with her fingers. For some reason Eunhee felt really odd. Like something was crushing her heart and won't stop doing so. Eunhee frownes, not comfortable with this feeling.

    Sighing, she got up from the piano bench and left the music room. Eunhee walked down the hallways alone, still having the weird feeling with her. What's this feeling? It's like I can't breathe... Eunhee's eyes widen, Oh god, am I having a heart attack?! But she blinked and shook her head, I can't have a heart attack, I'm still young. Eunhee frowned and just continued to walk down the hallway.

    Eunhee was in deep thought, until someone screamed her name and was immediately in contact with the ground. Eunhee let out groan and glared at the person that bumped into her.

    "EUNHEE!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!"

    Recognizing the voice, Eunhee groaned. "The hell, Nicole!"

    "I thought you disappeared from the face of the Earth!" Nicole cried out, gripping on to Eunhee with her dear life.

    Eunhee saw the others not far away, and shouted at them. "Can you please get her off of me!"

    They ran towards Eunhee and Nicole and CAP grabbed Nicole off of Eunhee, and the younger ones lifted Eunhee off from the ground, Eunhee thanking them in the process. Eunhee stared at Nicole, who was frowning and restrain by CAP. "What's wrong with you?"

    "I didn't know where you were, and these people told me you were talking with L.Joe, but I saw L.Joe with Hyemi and I assume you disappeared from the-"

    "From the face of the Earth, I get it." Eunhee interrupted Nicole and rubbed her face, letting it slide down slowly. "And for your information, I was talking to L.Joe, but Hyemi wanted to have lunch with him and so dragged him to the cafeteria."

    "Oh."

    "Yeah. Oh."


Yeah I don't know. But at least I updated, right?

I said I was going to update on the weekend, but I was helping my sister move (she's moving back into my parent's place again). And I was basically gone away from my place.
I'll try to update a lot this month, because I'm leaving the country next month for a 2-3 weeks, (I'm going to Laos, my grandmother is really sick) and I have a Summer Reading thing to do and I'm only like on page 4 on my book and I have a lot of things to do. But I'll try to update as much as I can this month before I leave.

...

Oh, I also forgot that I might be going to Portland this week, but I'm too sure. 

But either way-

Comment & Subscribe~