My Heart's Key

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Hyung there is something I still can’t understand. “ Taemin said to Minho while they left the roof and walked back to their classroom.

“What is it, Taemin-ah?” Minho asked calmly, not expecting an awkward question.

“How did you know where I was? Did you look for me?” Taemin asked innocently. Well, that was definitely awkward and unexpected. Minho thought Taemin had forgotten or was hoping Taemin hadn’t noticed that. However, the captain forgot that the younger boy had a pretty good memory.

Just great, what would he tell Taemin? That he was so worried about a general friend who went to a general place with another general classmate that he turned the school over on its head to find him?

Yeah, best Idea ever Choi Minho, the older boy thought to himself.

“I… yes I was looking for you.”  Fail, Minho, you failed. Why can’t you just tell him a lie?

“Oh, really? Why?” Taemin asked again, not having noticed Minho’s pale face.

“Because I like you a lot and I was afraid you could get hurt.”  Should I tell him that? Minho thought and suddenly, he heard his own calm voice speaking in his head.

“Yes, you should. Tell him the truth. Don’t lie to him.”  

“Bull, of course, you shouldn’t. He’ll think you’re a stalker.“ Another cold and deep voice spoke in his mind.

“Hyung?” Taemin’s voice bought Minho back to earth.

“Ah, I… Actually I was looking for you because…”

“Lie”, “Don’t lie” He heard the voices again. He decided and answered Taemin so fast that the younger boy almost couldn’t understand what Minho said.

“BecauseIwantedtoaskyouifyouwanttogoandwatchmygamethisweekend?”  After that Minho took a deep breath in relief. He was glad that he didn’t have to lie to the blond boy since he really had wanted to ask Taemin that. Ok, he wanted to do it after school, but it was still the truth.

Taemin needed a few seconds to realize what his hyung had just said, and then he smiled brightly at Minho.

“Of course, I would love to.” He said warmly.

“Really? Cool, then I’ll send you the time. Can I have your number?” Minho said calmly, while on the inside, he was dancing in happiness. He didn’t even understand why he was so happy about the fact that someone wanted to watch his game, because that was an oh-so-normal thing to him.

“Sure,” Taemin said, pulling out his cell phone, which had a big panda dangler on it. Minho had noticed it before when they were still on the roof.

“That danger is pretty big for your phone, don’t you think?” he asked.

“I know, but Key umma bought it for me because I keep losing my phone. He said it should help me notice if I drop it somewhere again. Besides, it’s cute, isn’t it?”  Taemin told Minho cheerfully.

“Yes, it is.”

Everything that belongs to you is cute. Minho thought.

“Speaking of Key umma, I wonder if he made it to his lesson,” Taemin said, lost in his thoughts.

 

 

“Damn it. That frog face should have called me earlier so that I wouldn’t have been late. Mrs. Godzilla is gonna on me for sure. “, Kibum mumbled to himself while walking to his next class. Then suddenly something stopped him from walking. He pulled his eyebrows together and made a puzzled face.

“Jonghyun?” He murmured. What he was seeing confused him. Jonghyun slammed the door loudly and ran out of the classroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter