My Stars

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N 27.09.12]Sorry Not an update. I just edited something.

[A/N] I just wanna share this video with you. It doesn’t exactly fit the chapter, but I was inspirited by it and I thought it could help you to image the photo shooting, since I’m terrible at describing things haha. Enjoy it and I hope u like the chapter.

 

 

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."

 

 

 

 

The boys started to take a single, couple, and then group photos. Jonghyun was the first one, and the others were watching him nervously. At first, he was unsure what to do, but the photographer helped him by giving him advice. Soon, he was doing very well. Key was standing behind the camera, looking at Jonghyun from head to toe. The Dino boy was in fact very handsome. With make-up and that outfit, he was pretty y not too bad. Kibum watched Jonghyun’s every movement, forgetting about everything around him. It was like they were in a slow-motion movie scene, and Jonghyun and Key were the main actors. Then a voice brought Kibum back to reality.

“Jonghyun can be a jerk sometimes, but he isn’t a bad guy, you know.”

Kibum turned to his right and found Onew standing next to him.

“Yeah I know,” he replied. Of course, he had noticed that. A bad person could never be so gentle with children. A bad person would never do crazy things like this to help orphans.

Onew smiled, placed his hand on Kibum’s shoulder, and said:

“Please patient with him, and don’t give up on him, ok? Can you promise me that?”

Kibum was unsure why Onew had said that. This was the first time Onew had mentioned Jonghyun in a conversation with Key. They had never talked about Jjong before. However, Key could feel something really unfamiliar in Onew. It wasn’t his friend talking to him, but Jonghyun’s older brother. As if he knew Jonghyun was going to make a mistake and was pleading Kibum for forgiveness in advance.

“I promise,” Kibum answered his hyung.

“It’s me who’ll need to be forgiven, Onew hyung” That actually was what he actually wanted to say, but he couldn’t. So he just kept silent.

 

In the background, Minho and Taemin were still waiting for their turn with the make-up.

“You know, I was really surprised when I saw you here,” Minho said.

“So was I. I didn’t know you’re a friend of not-appa.” Taemin replied.

“Not-appa?” Minho asked confused.

‘Yes, I’m talking about Jonghyun hyung. But I think he’s going to be my appa soon” Taemin innocently answered, causing Minho to laugh at the thought of the Player and the Diva getting together.

“So did Kibum blackmail you too?” Minho said.

“What? Umma? Me? Blackmail? No way. He would never do that.” Taemin said, shaking his head. “Umma just asked me to help, and I wanted to. That’s all.”

“You are really a warm hearted boy, Taeminnie.” Minho smiled and Tae’s hair. A second after, he realized what he just did. He immediately drew back his hand and started to blush violently. Luckily, Taemin didn’t notice that.

 

After finishing the make-up, Taemin went to change his outfit. Minho’s hair still wasn’t done yet. As the younger boy came back in his new look Minho’s jaw dropped. Taemin was like a doll, a flawless doll. He was just too adorable. At that moment, Minho badly wanted to run toward the boy and spin him around, but he calmed himself, since he might scare Taemin to death with if he did.

Taemin was walking to his umma, and told him something. Then the blond boy waved at Minho, causing his heart to skip a beat.

“Minho hyung, could you take a photo for us, please?” Taemin asked, smiling.

“S-sure.” Minho answered, trying not to sound nervous. Why is he even nervous, especially  in front of a younger boy? That wasn’t like him at all.

He went to Taemin and Key and took the phone. The two boys made a cute pose. Minho almost choked at Taemin’s cuteness. What was that boy doing? Was he trying to kill Minho with a heart attack? Minho quickly handed Kibum the phone and said.

“I-I have to c-change my outfit n-now.” With that, he almost ran to the changing room.

 

“He’s weird.” Kibum said about Minho.

“He isn’t usually like this. He must be nervous because of the photo shoot.” Taemin replied.

“You like him, don’t you?” Kibum asked.

“Yes, I do. He’s helped me a lot since I switched to the school.” Then Taemin told his umma that Minho was the one who helped him last time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter