I Love You

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thump … thump … thump…          

Kibum woke up as he heard the steady sound of a heartbeat, and felt a pair of strong arms around his waist. The window was slightly open, letting the wind enter the room. The air was cold, but under the blanket, it was so warm and comfortable. It just simply felt good. Key slowly opened his eyes, scanning everything he saw carefully.

Strong, muscular arms …

Broad shoulder…

Perfect jawline…

And gorgeous lips…

God, who was this y shirtless m---DINO.

Key almost got a heart attack when he recognized the boy lying next to him.  Kim Jonghyun. Right then, he remembered what had happened. The Dino must have fallen asleep while holding him, letting him cry into his chest.

Ouch, how embarrassing. 

It had been a long time since someone had seen him cry. He had promised himself not to cry in front of anyone, not even Taemin, but then the stupid Dino had to come into his life. He couldn’t say he hated it though. Having a shoulder to cry on was different. It made him felt loved – having those strong arms around his body, having someone to wipe away his tears, and to whisper to him that everything was going to be okay, even though he knew it wasn’t. Maybe Jonghyun was different than the others, more different than he had thought. Maybe Jonghyun was---

Oh, shut up, stupid brain. He let you be thrown into the pool. Like you really mean something to him, stupid boy.

Key was about to free himself from Jonghyun’s warm, protecting, extremely comfortable hug when he suddenly felt the Dino tighten his embrace, pulling the Diva closer, their bodies pressed against each other.

Close… too close…  Kibum could even feel Jjong’s hot breaths on his face. The Diva blinked like crazy, feeling his heart race. He didn’t mean to stare at the Dino’s y lips. No, he swore, he didn’t, just like he wasn’t raising his head, coming closer.

A bit more, just a little bit more and he’d feel Jonghyun’s lips against his… if the Dino hadn’t opened his eyes at that right moment.

Jonghyun looked down to find a shocked Kibum with messed up hair, only inches away from him. The next thing he knew was a loud scream coming from the Diva, and himself being kicked out from the bed roughly.

“Ouch, what was that for?” Jonghyun asked in frustration, rubbing his while getting up from the cold floor.

Great, perfect start for a day.

Jonghyun stood up and found a pale and nervous Kibum.

“Key,” Jonghyun called, causing the other boy to flinch.

“What?” The Diva yelled all of sudden, giving Jjong a heart attack.

“What wrong with you? It’s morning,” said Jonghyun, confused. Had he done something wrong? Maybe he shouldn’t have hugged Kibum all night. Or had Key been awake when Jjong kissed him last night? Aish, he thought the Diva was asleep. Or was Key still mad because of yesterday? 

“How are you feeling? Better? Where did you hurt yourself yesterday? There weren’t any bruises anywhere.” Jonghyun asked. He had checked Key yesterday when he noticed Taemin hadn’t come back. He wanted to get the doctor himself, but Kibum was grabbing his shirt in his sleep, and hadn’t let go. Maybe Key hurt his head when the boys threw him into the pool? But could it make him scream in so much pain?

He thought I was hurt because of the game of the other boys? Stupid Dino.

“A-are you still mad at me? Listen, I’m really really sorry about what happened. I shouldn’t have left you when you needed me. I was wrong. Because of me you got hurt, and I’m sorry.” Jonghyun apologized as he noticed Key’s silence. Slowly, he walked around the bed that was between them to reach for Kibum.

“It wasn’t your fault. It’s wasn’t your duty to look after me anyway.” Kibum replied coldly.

“No, it wasn’t, but still, I shouldn’t have walked away like that. Because of me you cried and---”

 “Why do you even care if I cry or not? It’s none of your business after all.” The Diva suddenly yelled, causing Jonghyun to shout back angrily.

“Well, if we’re sharing a room and you’re screaming loudly, then yes, it is my business. If your crying makes my heart ache, then yes, it is my business. If s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter