The Past

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----Flashback----

5 years ago

The room was stuffy and dark. The only light that lit up the room was coming from the far-away moon. In the corner, a blond boy was sitting on the cold floor, leaning against the harsh wall. He curled up in a protective ball, hugging his legs. His eyes felt heavy and his lung hurt because he was breathing too fast, gasping for air like he did just run a marathon. It seemed like there wasn’t any air in this small room, since he couldn’t breathe.

Taemin could feel his tears falling down his cheek. He had never been a strong boy like his best friend, Kibum. In contrast to the older boy, he had always been the weak one, the hypocrite. Taemin wiped his tears away with his shaking hands and closed his eyes, trying not to think about what happened today. His classmates had locked him in the changing room and left, after taking all his stuff. Sure, he had never been the popular guy at school. In fact, he was more like an outsider and he knew that. He knew they hated him. They’d never talked to him. They’d never wanted to get to know him. However, they were telling lies about him behind his back, just like they knew everything about him. Taemin had always tried to ignore all that, but this time. This time, they had gone too far. How did he even end up in this situation?

 

----Flashback---- [A/N: Ok, a flashback in a flashback, hahaha I’m an idiot, I know^^]

 ‘YAH NERD’ Taemin turned around, knowing it was him being called. Yes, ‘Nerd’, that was how everyone at school named him. People were all the same. If you were prettier than them, they’ll call a . If you were smarter than them, they’ll call you nerd. If you were better than them, they’ll get jealous. Yeah, sad, but that was how the world works.

‘Mrs. Park asked me to give you your test, since you wasn’t at school yesterday.’ The boy said and pretended to hand Taemin the sheets of papers, but took them back before Taemin could reach it.

‘Wait, let see what you got. 100 points? Wow how surprising?’ He said sarcastically.

‘May I have it, please?’ Taemin said, trying to sound as polite as possible.

‘Oh~ you want THIS?’ The boy pointed at the sheets of paper with a smirk on his face. Then he ripped them into pieces.

‘NO! WHAT DID YOU DO?’ Taemin yelled.

‘ME? You better ask yourself what did YOU do to the whole class.’ They boy yelled back loudly, causing the students in the room to looked at them. As expected, they immediately turned away and ignored whatever was going on to their classmate. Why? Because that classmate was Taemin. When it came to Taemin, they would just close their eyes and pretended like nothing was going on. It wasn’t that Taemin had been mean to them. No, in contrast, despite their heartlessness he had always been nice to them. However, all they saw in Taemin was only a nerd who was better than them in every subject, making them feel helpless. Especially model students hated him more than anybody. Why? Because they had to learn to death to get good grades, but Taemin, he didn’t even have to. He got 100 points just like that. It was simply a talent and that pissed people off, because no matter how hard they tried, they would never be better than him. For example, the boy who was talking to Taemin had been always the best one of his class, until Taemin came. Even if he was the current class representative, he wasn’t the best one. Now ask yourself! If your class representative were bulling you, who the f* would help you. Unfeeling, cold-hearted, cruel? These words were perfect to describe Tae’s classmates. 

‘What are you talking about?’ Taemin lowered his tone, but the other boy didn’t seem to have the intention of doing the same. He just kept yelled.

‘I’m talking about your dammed smart that caused us not being allowed to retake the test. Thank to your ing 100 points the average was over 50% now. That means we’ll have this ing grades on our school certificate and that’s all YOUR fault, NERD. Why the hell do you even exist?’

How could they talk to him like this? Was that his fault they failed the test? Was that his fault he was smarter them or did they just needed an excuse for their fail. Whatever the reason was, that was too much for Taemin to handle. He had enough.

‘Blame your own self for messing up! It’s not my fault that all of you are that geeky.’ Taemin yelled back and regretted it the second after. He was so loud that the whole class heard him. Too bad, they didn’t ignore him this time.

‘What the did you just said, ing nerd?’ Taemin widened his eyes and broke out in cold sweat when he heard the voice behind him. Shindong, the feared school bully, his classmate. Now guess how Taemin had ended up locked in the changing room!

---Flashback ends---

It was getting harder and harder to breathe. Taemin just wanted to sleep. He felt tired and dizzy. Then everything went black.

When he opened his eyes, he noticed he wasn’t in the locker room anymore but lying on a bed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter