It's Time

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun ran out of his house in an incredible speed, got in his car and drove to the hospital. He was an idiot, a complete idiot. There were so many indecencies and he just couldn’t count one plus one together. He had even met Key at the hospital and all he could think about was asking the boy out. How stupid. He had seen Key cried out loud in pain on their class trip and all he could think about was confessing to the boy.

And then the truth his father just told him hit Jjong hardly. When his boyfriend was being intimidated by his father, he wasn’t there to protect him. When his fragile boyfriend was standing up for their love, he was blaming the poor boy for cheating on him. When his sick boyfriend needed him the most, he walked away. He was never there for Kibum. He had even said things he should never have said.

 “Thirty million won? Is that your price for one night?”

 “Sleep with rich men and get paid for it, isn’t this what you’re up to?”

The words he said were like blades. Now he knew it.

“You’re not better than all those s, doing everything for money.”

He was blind with rage. He saw tears in Key’s eyes. He saw fear and pains in Key’s beautiful eyes.

“Do you know how we call people like you?”

“High-class-,”

But he had ignored them all.

“You are not worth my touch. You’re just gonna dirty my hands.”

Now he regretted it badly.

 

“I’m looking for a patient. His name is Kim Kibum. In which room is he?” Jonghyun asked the nurse at the desk impatiently.

“I’m sorry, Sir. There is no one with that name in our hospital.” She answered after looking at the computer.

“Are you sure? I know he is here. Can you please check it again? Maybe under the name ‘Key’?”

“There is no one with that name either,” replied the woman again after a moment.

“It can’t be. Are you sure you’re doing it right?” Jonghyun asked in frustration.

“Excuse me? I think I know how to do my job,” she said. Her face was red and she was obviously mad because of the young man’s behavior.

“I’m sorry. I’m really worried right now. But I’m sure he is a patient in this hospital. Can you please check it again?” Jonghyun apologized to the elder woman.

The nurse signed, but looked at her computer again. This time it took her longer until she raised her head and spoke to Jonghyun.

“I’m sorry. I can’t give you the patient’s information.” She said.

“What does that mean? Does that mean he is a patient here? Where is he?” Jonghyun asked impatiently.

“I’m not allowed to give you that information. I’m sorry.” She explained.

In anger, Jonghyun yelled at the woman once again.

“For god’s sake, don’t you understand that I need to find him?”

“Mister, please calm down or I’ll have to call the security.” She stood up and warned Jonghyun, her hand already grabbing for the phone.

Luckily, at the same moment, a young nurse stopped her.
“Mrs. Cha, I’m here to take the shift. You can go home now. You look tired.”

“You’re early, darling. Thank you, I really need a break now,” said the elder nurse, looking at Jonghyun.

As soon as she left, the young girl smiled at Jonghyun friendly.

“What was the name again?” She asked, still with a smile on her face.

“Kim Kibum or maybe Key,” answered Jonghyun.

The younger nurse typed Kibum’s name and seconds later, her eyes narrowed. She looked confused for a short moment.

“I see that he is indeed a patient of our hospital but he is not here right now.” She said.

“And how can I find him? Do you have his new address or his new phone number? Listen, I know you are not allowed to give me the information but I really need them. I did a big mistake and I have to fix it, so please – “ Jonghyun explained but was cut off by the girl.

“Don’t worry! I’ll help you.”

“Really?” asked Jonghyun surprisingly. “Why? Isn’t it a risk for your job?” 

For a second the young nurse seemed to be surprised by Jonghyun’s question, but then she smirked amusedly.

“Because you look like a nice guy who would help a stranger as well,” she answered, confused Jonghyun.
When she appeared Jonghyun had already found her a bit familiar. She wasn’t one those girls he had gone out with, was she? No, none of them would help him instead of kicking his ball hardly.

Who on earth was this nice girl? Why couldn’t he remember her?  

“I’ll give you the contact details but I’m not sure if they are helpful. I can see that the information hasn’t been updated since last year. But maybe his doctor knows how to contact him. I can give you the name of the doctor but I can’t promise he’ll tell you.” The mysterious nurse said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter