Elves

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Flashback---

Jonghyun was walking to his class. He was trying hard to ignore the girls’ fangirling over him. My gosh, they are so annoying. How was it even possible to have so many energies in the early morning? 

‘Unni do you have new pics of Jonghyun oppa?’ Jjong heard a girl asked.

‘Of course, I’ll relate them with the new pictures of Onew and Minho oppa. Just make sure you’ll have the money.’ Another girl answered.

‘Me too unni, I want them too.’

The girl’s conversation stopped Jjong. He has always known about their little business, he has never cared about it though, even if they were selling his and his friends pictures. The boys tried a couple of time telling them to stop stalking them, but they seemed to be hopeless, so they gave up.

‘Annoying girls were annoying.’ Jonghyun thought as all of a sudden an Idea rushed into his mind.

He proudly smiled to himself.

‘If they want flower boys’ pics, they should get flower boys’ pics.’ Jonghyun mumbled with a smirk on his handsome face.

 

He impatiently waited for the lunch break to tell Kibum about his Idea. He looked for Kibum in every corner of the school, but he couldn’t find the Diva. As he was about to give up, his eyes lit up by Kibum’s beautiful sight. He was with that weird kid again. That didn’t bother Jjong though since according to Kibum the blond boy was his so-called son, nothing romantic.

----

‘Whatever, so what’s your idea?’ Kibum asked.

‘My idea is to sell something and give the profits to our orphan house.’

‘Not a bad idea so far and what did you think of that we can sell.’

‘A flower boys’ photobook.’ Jonghyun said, pointing with his finger at the Diva and him, causing Kibum to chock on the air.

‘Bad idea, terrible idea.’ Kibum said, trying to calm himself down.

‘Why do you always say that to my idea?’ Jonghyun pouted, pretended to be mad.

‘Look, it’s bad because no one would spend their money on it except the silly girls of this school and perhaps some other school.’ Key explained. ‘It’s impossible to sell a great quantity of it.’

‘Not if Korean’s best marketing manager helps you.’ Jonghyun said proudly.

‘Oh No, do you think what I think you think?’ Kibum asked.

‘Don’t start it again, Bummie and yes, I’ll ask our company’s marketing manager to help us. He’s a good friend of mine. All you need to do know is to find more good-looking guys who want to help and that till the day tomorrow.’

‘Tommorow? Did you go completely crazy? Where to hell should I find someone like that till tomorrow?’  Kibum yelled at Jjong.

‘But I thought you were the Almighty Key?’ Jonghyun teased, provoked the Diva.

‘Fine, just make sure you’ll bring someone else to.’ Kibum said and pouted.

‘No problem, I’ll text you the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter