No risk, no fun

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No risk, no fun"

 “Ahm, would you like to go on a date with me?”  Minho asked nervously.

He looked at the girl standing in front of him with his big eyes, trying to read her expression. She was a pretty girl, a few years older than Minho, but she looked lively and gorgeous. She was simply dressed, and wore almost no make-up, which let her natural beauty shine.

“Noona?” Minho asked impatiently.

The girl slowly shook her head and sighed.

“No,” she said.

 “Why?” Minho asked, frustrated. He had spent over 30 minutes trying to ask her out and she was still refusing him. He was at his limit now.

“You did it wrong again,” said the girl. “Listen, Minho. Don’t look at the floor. Look at my eyes, breathe in, breath out, and then ask me again.”

Minho nodded, took a deep breath and did as she said.

“Dara noona, would you like to go on a date with me?” He asked again.

Minho breathed out in relief when a smile appeared on Dara’s gorgeous face.

“That was much better. A bit more practice and you’ll make it. Don’t forget to smile. You looked too serious. Try again.”

When the younger boy was about to say the same sentence he had been repeating for half an hour, her phone rang.

“Sorry,” said Dara before picking up.

“Oppa… you’re here already? I’m still at Minho’s house… Yeah, still teaching him how to ask Taemin out.” She laughed, looking at the younger boy who was blushing hard.

“Really? “ Dara asked in surprise, and at the same second, the doorbell rang. Minho stood up, and opened the door to find a brightly smiling Jiyong with a huge teddy bear in his arms. [A/N: Yes, in my world boys like to bring their date teddy bears haha]

“Is that for me? Thank you oppa,” said Dara, running toward the door. She almost jumped on her boyfriend. Jiyong handed the teddy to her before placing a light kiss on her lips.

Then he turned to Minho, who was now standing there awkwardly, and started teasing.

“Still don’t know how to ask your little crush out?”

“Hyung, it’s not so simple.” Minho answered annoyed. Why did this couple have to make fun of him so much? Was it so weird to be at his age and have never asked anyone on a date yet?

“It is so simple, my dear. See,” said Jiyong, before turning to his girlfriend.

“Dara Park, do you want to go on a date with me?” He asked Dara, with a  charming smile.

“Of course, my love,” answered the girl, smiling.

God, why are all my friends professional players?

“It’s fine. Seriously, you guys should stop making fun of me for one day.” Minho said, pouting.

“Don’t worry, you just need to practice a bit more. Practice makes perfect.” Dara said, tapping Minho’s shoulder. The younger boy nodded.

Jiyong gently placed his arm around Dara’s shoulder, asking.

“Sorry Minho, can I steal this beautiful woman for the rest of the day?”

“Sure, she is your girlfriend, hyung.” Minho answered, and then turned to Dara.

“Thank you for helping me, noona. Have fun.”

“No problem. Don’t worry, Minho. You’ll make it. Just don’t forget to smile and to look at his eyes when you asked him, ok? And be yourself.” She said. Minho nodded as if he was listening to a real teacher.

“Good luck,” said Dara, grabbing her boyfriend’s hand. Jiyong t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter