Let me protect you!

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho placed his hands on his knees and bent forward. His throat hurt because of the lack of air. He tried to control his breathing and called out.

“Taemin!”, and then his eyes flipped wide open.

“Get your hands off me!” Taemin yelled while struggling with all his strength. He was pinned to the wall with his hands over his head. Shindong was holding his wrists roughly. Taemin tried to free himself and push Shindong away, but there was no use. His classmate was a million times stronger than him. Taemin flinched as Shindong wandered his free hand towards Tae’s shirt.

“W-what are y-you doing?” The younger boy stuttered.

“Try to guess,” Shindong replied with a smirk on his face. He ed the other’s shirt, ignoring Taemin’s resistance. Then his eyes landed on the blond boy’s belt, followed by his hand.

‘No, s-stop it, I don’t want to.” Taemin yelled, but the other boy still acted like he didn’t hear anything.

“P-Please, stop,” Taemin begged again. Tears were falling down his cheek.

Taemin crying, that was something Minho couldn’t handle. Even the thought of it got him mad; mad enough to beat someone up. He shook his head to push the picture of Shindong touching his angel out of his mind.

“Taemin-ah, please be safe,” Minho repeated that sentence over and over again in his mind, while his feet started to run again. His big eyes were quickly scanning every person he passed by, hoping one of them would be Taemin. However, there was no sign of the younger boy. Minho always hated searching for things, since he wasn’t patient at all. Besides, it always managed to anger him easily, just like now. Yet, this time he wasn’t mad at Taemin, who had disappeared, or anyone else. He blamed no one but himself. He blamed himself for not finding his younger friend yet. Taemin could be in danger, and Minho would jump from a building if he wasn’t there to save the boy.

Then suddenly a voice stopped Minho. His heart pumped louder and faster; so fast that he thought his chest could explode at any moment. It was doubtlessly Taemin’s voice.

“Taemin!” , Minho called out loud. He waited for an answer, but nothing came. So he tried to figure out where the scream had come from. He turned to his right, to his left, before him and behind him, but there was still no Taemin. Where the hell could he be? Then all of sudden, a light bulb seemed to turn on above Minho’s head.

“The roof.” He had noticed the stairway and ran toward it as fast as he could.

“No, Shindong, don’t do it.” Taemin’s voice, it was for sure Taemin’s voice. Minho’s worst nightmare was going to be true, and that was driving him crazy. His steps, which had seemed to be incredibly slow, became incredibly fast.

Hold on, I’m coming, Taemin-ah! Minho thought. Within a minute, he had reached the roof and flung the door open.

“Put your hand on him and I’m gonna kill you, Shindong,” Minho yelled loudly and his eyes were scanning the whole place, searching for Taemin. He found the younger boy and his classmate in the corner, looking at him with their eyes wide open. They were both in shock. The Minho they knew, the most charming and friendly person in the world, had just threatened someone. That was something they never would have expected.

As surprised as they were, Minho was even more surprised. He closed his eyes and opened it again to make sure what he saw was right. Shindong was kneeling on the floor before Taemin, who was trying to stop his friend. There was no screaming, no Shindong, no crying Taemin. What the hell was going on here?

“Don’t do this. Stand up, please.” Taemin pleaded Shindong. Then he turned to the still confused Minho. His face lit up as if he had thought of an idea and so he walked to the older boy and started to speak.

“It’s so good you’re here, hyung. Help me.” With that he grabbed Minho’s hand, making the other boy blush. Taemin didn’t notice and kept on dragging Minho to Shindong.

“Why don’t you ask Minho hyung on your own? Isn’t it better to talk to him directly? I’ll be waiting inside. Good luck.” After saying that, Taemin quickly left an about-to-resist Shindong and a confused Minho.

Minho still couldn’t figure out what had just happened. It seemed like the other two were just talking, but why did it have something to do with him?

“So, what do you want to talk about?” He finally said something. After that, Shindong answered, but his nervousness made him speak so fast that it was almost unable to understand.

“I…I, listen, I know I’m not the best man and there are a lot of other guys who are better than me, but---“

“Wait.” Minho interrupted him in worry. “You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter