Jealousy hurts

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Looking at Minho’s text, Jonghyun laughed at his best friend.

From Crazy Frog:
I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I don’t care either ‘cause guess what? I got the same room as Taemin. Boomshakalaka~

“Stupid Frog is so stupid,” murmured the Dino before texting back. “Yeah I know Dude. Thanks to me”

From Crazy Frog:
What do you mean “Thanks to me”?

With that message, a smirk appeared on the heir’s face as he remembered the morning.

---Flashback---

“Come in.” Jonghyun heard the principal’s voice after knocking on the office door.

“Good morning, Mr. Kang,” the young boy greeted the man politely. The principal was a middle aged and friendly looking man, who spent most of his time in the school. He was divorced since last year. It was said that his wife wanted the dissolution because according to her, her husband thought of nothing but his work. However, it was only a rumor, and no one knew whether it was true or not. However, one thing was very clear. The principal was really ambitious. Well whatever, Jonghyun didn’t care about those kinds of rumors after all. Why should he be interested in his principal’s private life anyway?

“Oh, good morning, Mr. Kim. It’s still very early, and you’re already at school?” The man asked while putting the papers in his hand aside, paying all his attention to the student.

“Yes, I wanted to talk to you about something and I don’t want the students to know about it, if you know what I mean?” Jonghyun said directly. It wasn’t that he didn’t respect the man. It was just that his family donated a lot to the school, and therefore it felt like the principal was indirectly working for his family.

“Of course, please take a seat and we can talk.” Mr. Kang said politely. Jonghyun thanked him, and sat down opposite the man.

“So, how can I help you, Mr. Kim?” The principal asked friendlily.

“Last year, the school sent my dad a request for support in a project. It was about a study trip, right? Have you got an answer from him yet?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes, it was, and no we haven’t, but I absolutely understand. Your father is a very busy man.” The principal answered.

“I can call my dad now, and tell him about the project.” Jonghyun said and the older man tried to hide his surprise. The young heir had never shown any interest in the collaboration between the school and his family’s company. Therefore, Mr. Kang was wondering about his student’s sudden change.

“That’s really kind of you, Mr. Kim. You’d help us a lot. How can I thank you?” He said.

“You can help me with the rooms’ distribution.” Jonghyun said, being direct as always. Mr. Kang smiled, realizing Jonghyun’s intention. Well, at least, it explained the heir’s sudden interest in helping the school.

“I understand.” The principal said. “I think it shouldn’t be a problem, as long as it isn’t a girl that you want to be your roommate.”

“Don’t worry. That person is diva-like, and feminine, but he’s still a boy. I think.” Jonghyun replied, saying the last part quietly to himself.

“That’s fine. What is his name?” The man asked.

“Kim Kibum.”

“Alright, I’ll take care of this personally.” The principal said, and with that Jonghyun stood up, thanked the man and headed to the door, followed by M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter