The Door

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed like Key’s life had finally become perfect, except for the fact that he was still sick, of course. Yet, he didn’t blame god or fate or any other supernatural powers for that. He was just glad that he could live this life – waking up in the morning, knowing someone was waiting to see him, feeling loved, going to sleep with a smile on the face instead of an empty hole in his heart, and feeling lonely.

He was just glad he had found someone like Jonghyun and therefore, he knew his boyfriend deserved to know the truth. How Jonghyun would react, whether he would forgive Kibum and would still want to be with Key or not; that should be Jonghyun’s decision, and Kibum was ready to give Jjong that choice. It was about time to tell Jonghyun about his illness. He was sick of lying every time he feel dizzy, every time he had to go to the bathroom to take his pills, every time he had to stay in the hospital overnight. He simply hated every single lie he told Jonghyun, and he just wanted this to stop. Maybe Jonghyun would understand. Maybe Jonghyun would forgive him and stay by his side… Maybe.

Whatever the consequences would be, Kibum had decided not to lie anymore, because what went around came around, right?

 

----->> *** <<-----

 

“Kim Kibum”

Key looked at himself in the mirror, smiled and then shouted out loud.

“Fighting!”

That was what he did every morning to make sure he wouldn’t break into pieces. If he wasn’t able to be physically strong, then he wanted to at least be mentally unbreakable.

Besides, today was a special day. From today on, he would get Kim Jonghyun to fall in love with him, the real Kim Kibum.

The real Kim Kibum was sick and used to have the intention to use Jonghyun for his own good, but the real Kim Kibum also loved Jonghyun with all his heart and that was what mattered, right?

“Come on, Kim Kibum, ring the bell. It’s about time to tell him the truth,” murmured Key while standing before Jjong’s front door. He had decided to tell Jonghyun everything and he was ready to face any reaction from his boyfriend. Would Jonghyun forgive him? Would Jonghyun be mad? Or would Jonghyun break up with him? He hoped not, but if that was what the other decided, he would accept it. It was his fault after all, and now Jonghyun had every right to leave him. Yet, he still hoped Jjong could forgive him, because if Jjong didn’t, he wasn’t sure whether he could stay strong and not break into tears. He couldn’t imagine a future life without the Dino boy.

What a relief that it was going to a pretty short life.

Taking a deep breath, Kibum rang the bell, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter