Cinderella for a day

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key bit his lower lips hard. His hand was still grabbing his stomach, trying to hold back the sharp pain.

Damn it, I forgot to take my pills.

”A-are you ok?”, Key heard Jjong ask, worried.

“Ye-Yes,’ answered Kibum, stuttering.

“I don’t think so. You look like you’re in pain.” Jonghyun said, and placed his hand on Key’s forehead gently, feeling Kibum’s temperature. Jjong came closer, causing the Diva to look down at the ground shyly.

“Hmm, let see. You don’t have a fever,” said the Dino. “Maybe it’s a cold. Let’s get you to the hospital.”

We can’t. He would find out my secret.

“No,” said Key, grabbing Jjong’s wrist.

“Don’t be stubborn, Bummie. You’re hurt and we don’t know why.”

“I-I know why.” Key said. “I’m hungry.”

“Oh, Pabo. Why didn’t you tell me straightaway? We could have eaten something before coming here!” Jjong said, Key’s hair, smiling.

I’m sorry Jonghyun, but I’m not lying. I know why I’m hurt, but I have never said it’s not because I’m hungry. You think it on your own.

“Because I wasn’t hungry when we came here.” Key pouted.

“Aish and you want to be an umma? You can’t even take care of yourself.” Jjong teased.

“Come on, let’s get you some food. Can you walk?” The Dino said, grabbing Kibum’s hand gently, leading the way.

“How? We’re in the middle of nowhere.” Key asked, confused.

Ignoring the Diva’s question, Jonghyun helped Key get on Roo, and walked the white horse slowly, making Kibum blush for the 100th time that day. Jonghyun was treating him like a princess, and damn it, even from behind the Dino looked good. No wonder everyone fell for him.

Wait, what am I thinking? Everyone? Bull. I’m not falling for him.

Suddenly the pain came back, breaking Kibum’s thoughts.

“Ahm, Jjong? Where are we going?” I need some water to take my pills soon or I will die from the pain.

“Hold on one minute, and I’ll get you something to eat.” Jonghyun answered.

“What? Some wild mushrooms?” If Kibum wasn’t in pain, he surely would say something like that. Yet the sharp pressure in his stomach was killing him.

 

Kibum widened his eyes when Jonghyun stopped walking. What he saw made his jaw drop.

They were standing before a modern luxury mansion.

“Holy ,” murmured the Diva. Jjong chuckled, and helped Kibum down from the horse.

The Dino opened the door for his date. Key stepped into the giant living room that almost caused him to choke on air.

God, how rich are these people?

“Take a seat. I’ll bring you something to eat.” Jonghyun said.

“Ahm, Jjong? Can I please have some water first?” Key asked, still in pain.

“Sure,” said the Dino, and he left.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun came back with a cup of water and some snacks in his hands.

“Sorry, I only could find snacks. Mrs. Park must have known that we’d come here. She put some fresh food in the fridge, but they aren’t cooked, so I guess this is all we have now.”  Jjong said, handing Key the snacks and the water.

Key took the food and thanked Jjong who was now taking a seat next to him. Great, and how would Kibum take his pills if the Dino stayed there? Kibum looked at the snacks and noticed that there was an M&M package. He turned to Jonghyun.

“Do you have this without nuts?” The Diva asked with a childish voice, causing Jjong to laugh at his cuteness.

“I’ll be right back.” With that Jjong stood up, leaving the room. Kibum breathed out in relief and quickly took his pills.

When Jonghyun came back Key was standing next to the stairs, looking around the big living room.

“Do you want me to show you the house?” He asked, giving the M&M package to Kibum.

“Sure, why not?” Key answered. He was too curious, since he had never been in such a big hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter