Kidnapping my Love

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ps: This chapter is gonna be weird, because every one will be at the hospital haha.
 

Jonghyun widened his eyes in surprise, as he saw a familiar cat-like figure at the hospital’s entrance.

“Kibum? What is he doing in the hospital?” Jjong thought.

Key was talking with a doctor and after a few minutes, they went inside.

What was Kibum doing here? Is he visiting someone? Is he sick?

Jonghyun was too curious, so he decided to follow Key. He didn’t want to stalk the other boy. He simply just wanted to say hello.

Isn’t it fate, to meet each other here?

Jonghyun quickly walked toward Key and the doctor, trying to catch them up. However, only a few more steps before he reached them, someone bumped into him hardly.

‘I’m so sorr… not-appa?’ The boy said surprisingly.

‘Taemin?’ Jonghyun shouted, as surprise as Taemin.

‘What are you doing here?... Oh my god, are you crying?’ Jjong asked worried. He hadn’t hang up with Taemin often, only a few times when he was with Key, but Taemin was a really nice kid, so Jjong liked him very much.

‘Hyung,’ the blond boy said, sobbing. ‘Minho hyung, Minho hyung is…?’ Taemin started to cry louder.

‘What happned to Minho? Taemin, stop crying, tell me.’ Jonghyun said in panic.

‘He… there was the ball… and .. and he jumped up too high.. then, he fell…he  broke his arm.’ Taemin tried hardly to find the right words to explain, but he couldn’t think straight.

‘Where is he?’

Taemin wiped his tears away and led the Dino to a VIP room, but left right after that, since Minho asked Tae to bring him a coffee.
Jonghyun entered the room, finding Minho sitting on the bed with his right arm being bandaged.

‘Woh, how did you come here so fast?’ The captain asked his best friend.

‘I’m here with Onew hyung. He fell down the stairs and I accidentally met Taemin here. He told me you broke your arm?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘Yeah, I jumped up too high for the heading.’ Minho answered simply, as if it was nothing special. ‘How is Onew hyung? Is it something serious?’

‘No, he’s fine. ‘ Jjong said. ‘By the way, why is Taemin here?’ The Dino asked.
‘He was there to watch the game. I shouldn’t have invited him though. He has cried since he saw my arm. I had to send him away or else he’ll cry his eyes out.’

‘Oh I see. Our frog price has found his princess.’  Jonghyun teased.

‘Shut up’ said Minho annoying.

‘You should ask him out. He’s cute.’ Jjong said.

With his healthy hand Minho grabbed the pillow under him and threw it at the grinning Dino. Jonghyun quickly stepped to the left, passed the attack successful. At the same moment, the two boys widened their eyes in shock, hearing someone opened the door. Taemin stepped in with a hot coffee in his hand.

‘Ouch,’ the blond boy yelled. The pillow landed right in Tae’s face, causing him to spill the coffee on his white T-shirt. Jjong and Minho jumped in shock. Jonghyun soon started to laugh none stop. Minho, in contrast, was frozen, and his face became pale.

‘Oh god, I’m sorry Taemin. I didn’t mean to… Are you ok?’ He apologized.

‘It’s ok, hyung.’ Taemin said calmly. ‘I’ll bring you a new one. Wait a minute’ and with that the maknae left the room.

‘See what you have done, Dino head.’ Minho yelled at his friend.

‘Oh woh, how was that my fault? I wasn’t the one who threw the pillow.’ Jjong argued.
‘God, help me’ Minho said, rolling his eyes. Jonghyun chucked.

‘Don’t worry. He didn’t seem to be mad at you.’ The Dino said.

‘You’re right, but did you see his eyes? He’s still crying. What should I do? Help me.’ Minho begged.

‘You really like him, don’t you?’ Jjong asked, smiling.

‘If I say yes, will you shut up and help me. I can’t handle him crying.’ Minho replied.

‘What are you going to do without me, my friend?’ Jonghyun said, laughing and dialed a number.

‘Hi Kibum, still at the hospital?’

A few minutes after the phone call, the door flung open and a worried Key ran into the room.

‘Where is my baby? Is he ok?’ The Diva shouted loudly.

‘Wow, calm down, Kibum’ Jonghyun said.

‘Calm down? Calm. Down,   You said? Stupid Dino, you called me, tell me my baby is in the hospital and now you dare to ask me to calm down?’  The Diva yelled at Jjong madly, causing the Dino to step back in fear. When it came to Taemin, Key could be so scary.

‘Now talk, Dino. Where the hell is my baby?’ Kibum asked again.

Jonghyun slowly take one more step back and pointed at the door. Taemin was standing there in shock with a new coffee in his hand. Key ran to him fast and was about to jump on his son when Taemin quickly stopped him.

‘Umma, hot coffee, I don’t want to go out for one more.’

Kibum saw the coffee and calmed himself down. Then he carefully hugged Taemin.

‘Are you ok, sweetheart?’

‘Of course, I am. Why shouldn’t I? And why are you here, umma?’ The younger boy asked back.

‘This stupid Dino called me and said that you’re at the hospital. What happened?’

‘Nothing,…  with me, but Minho hyung…’ Taemin said sobbing.

At that moment, Kibum first noticed Minho. Then everything was clear. He breathed out in relief. It wasn’t that he was thankful that the captain was hurt, but because his baby was healthy.

‘Hey Minho, how are you feeling?’ He asked.

‘Good. It’s nothing serious.’ Minho answered.

‘Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter