Happiness

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{ Happiness }

Minho tiredly placed the last suitcase on the baggage conveyor belt before turning to Jonghyun and Key, asking in an annoyed tone.

“Can’t you guys stop cuddling for one second and help me?”

“Don’t complain, dude. You lost the bet.” Jonghyun said, laughing at his friend’s angry face.

“Seriously, Minho, you shouldn’t have bet to win against Taemin in a memory game. He has a photographic memory.” Kibum said, tapping Taemin’s shoulder proudly.

“Umma, Appa, don’t be mean to Minho hyung…. Next time we can play another game, hyung.” The younger boy suggested, causing Minho smile at his boyfriend’s kindness. Yes, Taemin was now his boyfriend, even if it had taken Minho a lot of time to make him say yes. However, the worst part had been Key umma.

---Flashback---

“So you kissed my baby?” Minho held his breath nervously as Kibum bore thousands of holes into his face with his glances. Key’s voice was low and scary calm. Yet every word he said was full of threats; or at least that was how Minho sensed them. The oh-so-strong captain was now in a locked room with Kibum alone, while Taemin and Jonghyun waited for him outside. He felt like a criminal, being interrogated by officer Key Umma and all this because he kissed his son?

“Yes, Sir… uhm I mean yes, I did.” Minho answered, correcting himself. Kibum seriously knew how to make people nervous.  

“And why?” Kibum asked, biting his teeth together, causing his voice to sound angrier than it already was.

“Because… because I like him,” answered Minho, stuttering.

“So you like younger boys?” Key questioned thoughtfully and murmured “Hm, potential e” to himself before writing something down in the small notebook in his hands, as if he was a real inspector. With that, Minho’s eyes widened in shock.

“No, no,” he protested.

“Oh, okay. You don’t like younger boys. That means you don’t really like Taeminnie?” Minho’s jaw dropped at Key’s question. This was a hopeless case. Key in overprotective mode was worse than worst and there was no sense to discuss with him.

---End of Flashback---

Kibum had practically interrogated Minho over three hours and then the Diva went on to threatening the captain, making it clear how his death will be like if he ever dared hurt Taemin. To conclude, Key had given him a long recitation about things he was allowed to do and things he wasn’t. Just for information, kissing was allowed, but every part under Taemin’s waist was Minho’s hands-free zone, unless the captain wanted to attempt suicide, of course.

Minho couldn’t deny the fact that Key was scary when it came to his little,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter