Stop the Pain

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year to everybody. I love you all.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. ^^

Kibum thanked Minho for helping him with his suitcase and entered the room. Key rolled his eyes when he saw the sight, and let out a sarcastic laugh.

“The rooms are randomly chosen, huh?” He murmured. “It’s absolutely pure chance that the heir of the Kim Company gets the best room. Especially when the letter K in the K-Hotel stands for Kim.”

Key placed his stuff down and scanned the room carefully. He clenched his fist in anger when he found Jjong’s sports bag on the bed next to the window.

“So typical for a rich bastard. Take what you want, who cares about the other person, right?” He mumbled. He wasn’t mad because he wanted that bed, but because Jonghyun hadn’t asked him about it. It was their room after all, not just Jonghyun’s room. He was mad because the Dino didn’t care about his feelings or what he wanted.

It’s all about you, Kim Jonghyun.

Kibum looked for Jonghyun in the bathroom, but it was empty. The other boy wasn’t there. 

He didn’t wait for me ?...

After slamming the door, Key went downstairs. He felt terrible because of the long drive. His head hurt, he was hungry, and he was tired. On top of that, he couldn’t get the stupid Dino out of his mind. On the one hand, Jonghyun made him feel so mad, so mad that he wanted to kick Jjong hard. On the other hand, he felt like he’d burst out in tears if he looked Jonghyun in the eyes. He wasn’t even sure what he was feeling, but he didn’t like it. He needed a walk to clear his mind from that stupid Dino.

Key was sitting in the garden when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He bit his teeth together and closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to go away, like it always did. He knew what was coming. Small, short burst of pains, one behind the other, which were the warning signal before he collapsed on the floor, his whole body paralyzed, feeling hundreds of knives being stabbed into his stomach while wishing he could die immediately to free himself from the pain.

He needed his pills. Now.

“Kibum, have you seen the pool yet?”  Key felt someone grab his wrist, dragging him out of the garden.

“Jo Kwon?” He asked in shock.

“You have to see it. It’s awesome.” Jo Kwon said, pushing Kibum through the door.

“Jo Kwon, let go,” said Key nervously. “I have to do something.”

“Oh, Kibum, the others are already there. Come on, it’ll be fun.”

Just then, Key found himself in the hall with the swimming pool, together with a group of boys, his classmates. A few were running around and the others were playing in the water.

“Hey, Kibum, come on in. The water is awesome.” Key turned around to see Jo Kwon already in the water. As soon as he saw the person next to Jo Kwon, his body froze.

Jonghyun.

His heart hurt badly when Jonghyun ignore his stare and got out of the pool, walking away.

The next thing he knew was that he was being lifted up by two of his classmates, Kangin and Eunhyuk. They were dragging him to the wood bridge that was over the pool. Kibum wanted to fight back, but the pain in his stomach was back and this time it was worse. He felt dizzy and his muscles became weaker.

“Guys, put me down. Now.” He yelled. Yet the boys ignored him.

“Don’t spoil the party, Kibum. The water is awesome. You’ll like it.” Eunhyuk said.

 They were going to throw him into the water. They couldn’t. That would-

No they can’t.

“Put me down. This is not funny anymore.” Key screamed in panic. He looked at Jo Kwon and the others for help, but they only cheered on Kangin and Eunhyuk.

“Put me down,” cried Key as he searched for Jonghyun. The Dino heard Kibum’s fragile voice and turned around to find the skinny boy being throwing into the water. Kibum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter