Paradise

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Paradise is always where love dwells.❞
John Paul Richter

Jonghyun and Key drove for almost two hours on the freeway before leaving it and driving into the middle of a forest. Kibum looked around. There was nothing, absolutely nothing, except trees. He was a bit scared. It looked like a scene in that kind of horror film, where a girl is kidnapped by a murderer. On top of that, Jonghyun was acting weird today. He hadn’t talked much during the whole drive.

Aish, it can’t be. I’ve watched too much movies.

“Jjong, where are we?” Key asked, trying to hide his fear.

“You’ll know it soon enough. Be patient.” With that, Jonghyun stepped on the gas, driving faster.
Key hugged the teddy bear tighter, and asked again, this time stuttering.
“Jjong, wh-what are yo-you doing?”
Jonghyun quickly turned his head to Kibum and looked at him with cold eyes and a serious expression, causing Key to feel his heart beat faster, and a cold through his body.
“Kidnapping you.” Jonghyun said, with a low and scary voice.   

 

Kibum tightened his grip on the teddy bear, looking away from the Jonghyun who seemed to be a different person; one that Key didn’t know. He wasn’t used to a cold Jonghyun. The Jonghyun he knew was stubborn, annoying, and a jerk, but still sweet and gentle. Key looked at the car door. It was locked, and on top of that, they were driving too fast. Getting out of the car was impossible.

Jonghyun watched Kibum and noticed his panic. He placed his hand on Key’s shoulder, causing Kibum to jump up from his seat. Jonghyun looked at Key, and the Diva stared back.

Then suddenly the Dino burst into laughter.

“Oh my god, are you seriously scared? The almighty Key is scared? Of me?” He asked in disbelief. The Dino’s annoying grin made Key realize that it was a bad joke, and he breathed out in relief. A second later, the Diva yelled.

“Yah, stupid Dino. I wasn’t scared.” He lied.

“Oh really? So you’re just abusing the teddy bear?” Jjong said, pointing at the little teddy bear in Key’s arms. Kibum was still holding it tightly to his chest.  Realizing what he was doing, the Diva quickly let go of the cute bear.

Like father like son. They both know how to scare people.  Key thought.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to kill you and throw your body somewhere in the forest. Nothing like that.” Jonghyun chucked.

“Thank you, that makes me really comfortable.” Kibum said sarcastically.

“Come on, Bummie. Don’t be a chicken. I’m a nice guy.” Jjong said. “Besides, we’re already here.”

Jonghyun stopped the car and got out of it. The next thing Key knew, Jjong was opening the door for him, smiling.

“Thank you.” Kibum said, getting out. He looked around curiously, trying to realize where they were. They were standing in the middle of a forest. There was nothing –except beautiful, colorful, autumn trees, and a small walkway. So they were going for a walk here? Key liked the idea, since he loved nature. It made him feel free, and he relaxed.

“Come on, it’s this way.” The Dino said, grabbing Key’s hand. It wasn’t the first time they had held hands, so why was Key’s heart still beating so fast?

“Here we are.” Jjong said. Kibum looked away from their hands, hiding his blush, and glanced around. They were standing before a red horse barn, in the middle of nowhere. 

“Hello, Jonghyun. Long time no see,” said an old man, walking toward Jongkey.

“Hello Mr. Park,” Jonghyun greeted back.

“And who is this cute boy?” The man asked, looking at Key, smiling. Kibum bowed politely.

“This is Kim Kibum, my date. I’m trying to impress him, so please, say a good word for me.” At that, Mr. Park laughed.

“I don’t think it’s necessary since you two already seem very close.” The man pointed at Jongkey’s hands.  Kibum blushed hard, and immediately let go of Jjong’s warm, soft hand, causing Mr. Park to laugh again.

“So Jonghyun, are you here to see Roo?” The man asked.

“Yes, I was too busy to visit him lately. How is he?” Jjong said.

“He’s doing fine. But I think he misses you.” Mr. Park replied.

‘Ok? Who is Roo?’ Key thought. ‘Did he drive with me for two hours to this place to see someone else? .’

“Then g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter