First Date

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got ~ 14 comments with the same question 'where are they?' kekkekeke You guys are too curious. Aren't you? So yeah here is the new chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys stopped in front of an old European style house that was hidden behind green trees and small front garden. It wasn’t too big but peaceful and beautiful in a simple way. Jonghyun curiously read the sign before the house. ‘Teukee’s orphanage’

‘You’re kidding right? This is an orphan house.’

‘That’s correct. Do you expect an award now?’ Key sarcastically said.

‘Kim ing Kibum! You’ve never dated someone, right?’

Of course, Key had never dated before. Working after school and permanent doctor’s appointments, where should he get the time to date anybody. And even if he’d have time for it, he wouldn’t. Having a sick boyfriend was no piece of cake and he hated being a burden.

Key ignored Jonghyun’s question while going in, not even cared to look at his companion.

‘If you don’t like my choice, you can go home any time. I’m not forcing you. Am I?’ He said.

Taking Key’s silence as a confirmation, Jonghyun smiled to himself. Somehow, he liked the idea of being Key’s first date so much that he forgot about the anger minutes ago and ran forward to catch up the Diva.

As they almost reached the house, the door swung open. A dozens of excited kids came out and ran toward them. They jumped on Key, cling to him; hugged and greeted him in the friendliest way you can ever imagine, as if Kibum was Santa. Jonghyun had been unawares pushed away by the children and was standing a few steps away, watching the Almighty Key calmed the kids down.

‘Oppa missed you too. Now please let me breath Nari, you hold me too tight.’ Key said, putting the little girl who was hugging around his neck down. Then he went to Jonghyun, followed by the children.

‘I brought someone along. His name is Kim Jonghyun. Let’s greet him too ok?’

‘Hi Nice to meet you’ The Dino-like boy said, waving at the kids. It was a weird and unknown feeling, being around so many little humans.

The little girls and boys politely bowed to Jonghyun and warmly welcomed him. Then, they heard a voice and turned around to the front door.

‘Hi Kibum, thanks for coming. Is that the boy you mentioned?’ It’s was a man, maybe at Jonghyun’s and Key’s age or maybe some years older. He was good looking and really manly, which let him look funny wearing an apron.

‘Hello I’m Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you.’

‘Hello I’m Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you too. ’Jonghyun answered, bowing back.

‘Hi Siwon hyung.’ Key said.

‘I thought you said you couldn’t make it today?’ Siwon asked.

‘Yeah actually I planned something else.’ Kibum looked at Jonghyun ... and then at the kids. ‘But I can't let those angels down. Can I? So yeah I’m here now.’

‘And I’m so thankful for that. There is so much to prepare and I don’t think we could make it without you.’

‘Let’s go inside every one. We have things to prepare.’ Siwon told the kids.

Key waited for the children to go inside before asking.

‘Hyung, is director Lee in his office? I would like to say hello to him’

‘Yes, he is. Just go in. He will be very happy to see you. I’ll be in the kitchen. Tell me if you need something, ok?’

‘Sure. Thank you.’ Key answered and turned to Jonghyun.

‘Is that ok, if I leave you with the kids for a moment?’

Even if Jonghyun was a little bit unsure, he didn’t want to be impolite. What else could he do? Follow Kibum? No. That’s too childish.

‘Why not?’

‘Cool. Then come with me.’ Key grabbed Jonghyun’s wrist and led him to the room where the kids were playing. Seeing Kibum caused them to get louder again.

 ‘Key oppa, is Jonghyun oppa your boyfriend?’ A girl innocently asked, causing Kibum to laugh.

‘No he’s not, Nari… not yet’ Key said, keeping the last part to himself. Nari tilted her head, making a puzzled expression and pointed at Jonghyun’s wrist which was still held by Key, causing the Diva to let go of the other’s wrist immediately. By that Jonghyun only smiled at Key’s little blush and an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter