Manipulation

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Someone who is easy to get is easy to forget.}

 

“Don’t be so sure. Not everyone will love your arrogant .” Onew said.

“Tell me one name.” Jonghyun begged.

“Tell you and then what?”

“And what? I will show you that I can get everyone to love me. Of course.”

“Oh God Jonghyun you sound like a complete Idiot. Go take a shower, you smell of alcohol.” Onew said annoyed not believing what he just heard. He left the living room and went up stair to his bedroom followed by a confused Jonghyun.

“Hyung tell me who it is. Hyung ~”

“Take a shower and then go to bed.” Onew yelled and slammed the door in Jonghyun's face.

That night Onew didn’t sleep much. He was thinking too much about the lately discussion. No, he wasn’t mad at Jonghyun. In fact, he loved his little brother, maybe even too much. Now he had to take the responsibility for Jonghyun’s behaviour. This time, he was going to teach his naughty brother a lesson.

Suddenly, something came to his mind or rather someone. He looked for his phone and dialled a number.

“Hi Key. Do you want to meet me at the school’s pond tomorrow?”

 

“Kim … Kim JONGHYUN?” Kibum shouted out loud. “What the hell is happening?” He thought and faked a poker face. “What a bad joke Jonghyun-ssi. Where is Onew sunbaenim? I’m supposed to meet him her…” He was cut off by Jonghyun.

“ Kim Kibum would you like to go on a date with me?” He repeated. “What the ? Kim Jonghyun is really asking ME out? Am I dreaming now? What a beautiful dream.”-Kibum thought.

“No thanks Mr. Heartbreaker.” Key answered trying to sound as normal as possible.

Jonghyun wasn't sure he heard what he just heard.  He was standing there with his mouth wide open watching Kibum walked away. That was something new. Someone really just rejected  him. He was the biggest school player, KIM JONGHYUN. Nobody has ever said no to him, neither girls nor boys. This could be more interesting than Jonghyun thought. Kim Kibum, this boy seemed like a challenge and Jonghyun loved challenges.

“You shouldn’t have done that Kibum. No one rejects me. No one. You are going to regret that, when you’re in love with me, I will dump you. You’re gonna pay KIM KIBUM.” Jonghyun mumbled to himself.

Kibum was sitting in his English class unable to listen to the teacher. All what he could think of was Jonghyun and the strange situation 20 minutes ago. Everything seemed too odd to him. He was there to meet his sunbaenim Onew. Not Jonghyun. Why did Jonghyun ask him for a date? They’ve never talked to each other. Jonghyun has never noticed Kibum.

Now he wanted a date? That seemed impossible but no matter how happy Kibum was and that he really really wanted to say yes. He couldn’t do that….not yet.

“Because someone who is easy to get is easy to forget and you’re not supposed to forget me but fall in love with me, Kim Jonghyun.”

Meanwhile at the airport a just arrived. He was so excited that he jumped like a little kid what caused everybody to curiously look at him. However, he didn’t even notice that. He was too busy to mumble something like “finally … umma… coming...” and “…banana milk”. He got on the bus to Seoul and told the bus driver: ”I’m going to see my umma soon. Yay Seoul” The old man gave him a strange look but he just kept smiling and paid for his ticket.

When he was at his “umma’s” house nobody was home, so he decided to go to the aquarium and come back later.

 

Minho was wandering throung the Coex Aquarium. He loved to be here. Watching the swimming fishes relaxed him. He wasn't a loner, yet he still needed some time for himself alone. Some time to think of nothing. That was until his phone vibrated.

“Hyung calm down. What happened?

..... Oh really he rejected you.

…Sorry hyung it’s just that I would love to see your face when he said it.

… Ok Ok tell me the whole story later hyung.

… Me? I’m at the Aquarium?

… No I don’t have soccer practice today.

… Of course I’m not skipping.

… See you tomorrow.”

Minho put his phone in his pocket and walked toward the jellyfish aquarium. He was enjoying the beautiful of those fishes when he suddenly heard some small weird noises. He looked over to the blond boy standing next to him, by the goldfishes. He was making a . Minho found him… somehow cute, pretty cute… He seemed to be younger than Minho, maybe 1or 2 years. He was tall, not tall as Minho was of course but tall enough. His hair, his outfit, even the small suitcase he had by himself fit him perfectly. Minho has never known a boy could be that cute and beautiful. That boy looked like an angel.

Minho was about to ask the blond boy his name when a kindergarten class arrived. Just in 1 second the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter