Karma II

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ What goes around comes around II }

There, the diva-ish Diva was back. He wasn’t going to kick that bastard’s , was he? The last time he heard someone beat a girl, he went into the girl’s bathroom to save her. What was he going to do this time? Jonghyun curiously watched Key who was now taking a sit at the table, opposite the . He waved at the waiter and quickly ordered a drink before the other boy could even realize what was going on.

‘Yo what’s up? Long time no see. How have you been, old fiend?’ Key said normally.

‘Ahm? Excuse me? Do I kno-?’ Key cut off the boy, not giving him a chance to speak.

‘Wow don’t tell me you forgot about me? I’ll be pretty disappointed. Is that the way to treat a friend who went to the same class for six years?’

‘I-I don’t think we-‘ No chance. Once the Diva didn’t want you to talk. You won’t talk.

‘How have you been? Which high school are you going now? We should see each other sometime. Have you heard something about the others? I lost the contacts to them. @asfghsdjhhjhkjjfasjjk Did you dye your hair? I like the old color better. @adsgdhhafhjk Aish you’re still the same, still doesn’t talk much, Ryeowook.’ Kibum emphasized the last part and take a break, allowing the to speak.

‘Ryeowook? I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else. My name is Jinho.’

‘Oh my gosh. I’m so so so sorry. You look like an old friend of mine so much that I thought you’re him. Sorry for disturbing.’ Key laughed in embarrassing and stood up to leave the boy who was still confused, asking himself ‘What the f* was that?’

Kibum walked by Jinho, suddenly tripped and fell on him, causing Jjong to widen his eyes. What the hell was he doing? First he flirted with that and now he let that bastard touch him? What the F*? Jonghyun could hear his heart beats very very fast and his hand closed into a fist. All he felt at that moment was anger, but when the Diva apologized once again and continued walking, he finally was able to calm down a  little bit. Key gave him a glance and coughed a couple of times. Taking that as a signal Jonghyun went to the girl.

‘Do you mind to follow me, Miss?’ He said, bowing politely and offering his hand. The young girl looked at him with watered eyes and a puzzled expression. Jonghyun leant forward and whispered in her ear.

‘Do you want to leave with me or continue to sit here, crying your eyes out because of an ?’ She turned her head to Jjong, thinking for a second and took his hand. Jonghyun smiled in victory and lead her to the door, ignoring the confused Jinho who was mumbled something like: ‘What a !’

Before leaving the restaurant Jjong looked around the room one last time, searching for Key.

The Diva was standing next to the waiter who took his order minutes ago, telling him something.

‘Do you remember me and my friend over there? The one at the same table as me?’

‘Yes of course.’ The waiter answered. Of course he remembered the table with a crying girl where he was taking a weird order four minutes ago. The guest (Key) accidentally wanted something that wasn’t on the menu. Yeah you got it right. Key intentionally did that to get the other boy’s attention. Since the waiter should remember him sitting together with the couple.

‘Today is his birthday and he wants to offer free champagne for everybody.’ Key said.

‘E-Excuse me?’ The boy asked surprisingly.

‘You heard me, free champagne for everyone and your most expensive one. Or do you want to reject the order?’ 

‘NO I-I d-didn’t mean it so. ’ The waiter said nervously.

‘Good. I’m gonna leave for a few minutes to prepare a surprise together with his girlfriend. I'll be back. You can serve the drinks now.’ Kibum said diva-ish and left.

He kept walking and found Jonghyun with the girl only a few meters away from the French restaurant. They were talking and she had stopped crying. Once a playera, always a player. For Jonghyun it was a piece of cake to make a girl laugh. The girl was just laughing together with his Jjong, but somehow that made Key feel mad. It was just annoying him to see Jonghuyn smiled at someone else. Wait! What kind of thought was that? The Dino was not his boyfriend. He could smile at whoever he wanted. Why should Kibum even care?

Jjong's face lit up as he saw Key coming.

'What did you do that we had to wait outside?' He asked impatiently. Key told the others what he did, causing them to scream.

'YOU DID WHAT?'

After that, the girl made a worried expression, while Jonghyun was laughing his out.

'Y-You... T-This'… This’ the be-st revenge I ha-have ever seen. You're a ge-nuis! Jonghyun tried to say as clearly as possible.

'Of course, I'm the almighty Key after all.' Key said proudly and turned to the girl.

'Are you pitting him, the that treated you like you're worthless?'

'No, but... You know what, you’re right. He's an . He had it coming.' She said.

‘Good girl and by the way if w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter