Dating Master vs Overprotective Umma

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] This part is gonna be very confusing, since the scene change between Taemin and Minho. I tried to do my best, but failed.

As soon as Minho heard Taemin’s ringback tone, he regretted listening to his Dino friend.

“Hyung~,” answered Taemin cheerfully. How could he be so innocent? Didn’t he know he had just broken Minho’s heart by rejecting him? Maybe Key was right. Maybe Taemin was too young and too inexperienced.

“Hello Taemin,” Minho said unsurely as he turned to Jjong and whispered.

“What should I tell him?”

Jonghyun whispered back something that made Minho look at him with a that’s-never-gonna-work expression. Yet, he still did as his friend said.

“You know, there is a festival this weekend. Do you want to go there with me?”

“Umma, can I go to a festival with Minho hyung?” Minho heard Taemin ask the Diva.

 

“Like I said before, Minnie. You’re not going to date anybody now. Especially not Choi Minho.”

Taemin pouted, but didn’t stand up to his umma, since everything Key said had become true. Plus, the last time Taemin hadn’t listened to his umma, someone he really loved died. So whatever Kibum said, Taemin believed it.

“Sorry hyung, umma said that dates are not allowed.”

 

Minho had seen this coming, so he wasn’t surprised at all. Yet, he was still sad. He had every right to be upset, right? He had just gotten rejected 2 times in 2 days by the same boy.

Jonghyun, who was listening to the phone call, whispered something to Minho.

“It’s not a date, Minnie. It’s just two friends going to a festival together, having fun.”

 

Hearing what Minho said through the phone, Key turned to his son.

“Don’t believe that frog, sweetheart. That’s exactly what’s called a date.”

“Hyung, that is a date.” Taemin answered.

 

“I promise it’s not. Is it illegal for two friends to hang out together?” Minho repeated what the Dino said.

“No is no, hyung. Umma won’t let me.” Taemin answered to Minho’s question.

“Ok, that’s it, let me talk to that Diva” Jonghyun said, reaching for the phone in Minho’s hand. The frog quickly raised his hand, making it impossible for the shorter boy to get his phone.

“No, you won’t. If Key knows you’re involved in this, he will get a restraining order to get me away from his son and I will die because I’ll never see my Minnie again.” Minho told his friend.

The Diva’s voice on the phone caused Minho a heart attack. Key had taken the phone from Taemin since he couldn’t let the frog ruin his son’s innocent anymore.

“Yah, Choi Minho. What part of my-son-is-too-young-and-he-is-not-going-to-go-on-a-date-with-you;-if-you-don’t-stop-stalking-him-I’m-going-to-kick-your- don’t you understand?”

“Key!” yelled Minho in shock.

“Yes, that’s my name, and if you’re still disturbing my son, that will be the last word you say, I swear.” Kibum threatened. In the background, Taemin was grabbing his umma’s T-shirt.

“Don’t yell at him, umma. He’s not disturbing me. He’s really kind to me.”

“Minnie, umma is talking with someone, ok?” Key said, placing his finger on his lips to tell his son to be quiet.

“You’re not talking, you’re yelling at him.” Taemin argued.

“Ok, fine. It’s your lucky day frog. I’ll calm down for my baby.” The Diva said to Minho.

“Key, listen. I just want to get to know Taemin. I’m not planning anything, I promise.” Minho explained politely.

“He visited you every day last week. I think there was enough time for you to get to know him.” At that, Minho sighed. He didn’t know what to say. Luckily, the Dino helped him.

“Good, if you don’t believe me, you can tag along. I don’t mind at all. I really just want to show Taemin the festival.”

When Kibum was about to say no again, he saw Taemin looking at him with the cutest puppy eyes ever.

“Umma, Taeminnie really really really wants to go to the festival.”

“Aish, fine. You win. You know I can’t resist your aegyo.” Key said, pinching his son’s cheek before told Minho.

“Good, I’ll come with Taemin, but remember, if you lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter