Devilish Angel

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew was sitting on the couch in the living room. He had been waiting for his little brother for two hours. Jonghyun was late again. He was definitely meeting in some hotel with Sekyung. Since Jonghyun dated Key because of the bet that had Onew started, the older boy felt like he was responsible for Jonghyun’s stupid behavior. The younger had turned back to his old, senseless life. Onew turned off the TV when he heard footsteps.

“You did it again.” Onew said, looking at Jjong who was about to get his shoes.

“Pardon? Hyung …what are you talking about?” Jonghyun asked, playing the innocent one.

“I’m talking about this.” The older boy handed his little brother a newspaper, whose title page was about Jonghyun and the famous actor Shin Se Kyung being spotted in a hotel together. “You’re breaking Key’s heart. You know that?”

“Oh please, he’s probably having with a rich man for money and doesn’t even have the time to read the news.”

“Jonghyun, you went too far this time. You’re hurting him, and yourself too. When will you learn that feelings are not toys for you to play with? Especially not Key’s; he’s a good boy.” Onew yelled.

“Good boy? Kim Kibum? Do you even know what kind of person he is? It’s not my fault that he’s so cheap. Like I once said, when people know you’re a rich bastard, they just run after you. Money can buy everything, and Kim Kibum is not an exception.”  Jonghyun said shamelessly.

“How often do I have to say this? Money can’t buy everything, Jonghyun. Just look at you. You’re a mess. You’re hurt and I’m sure Key is too. Why can’t you just admit you love him and get him back already?” Onew asked. He had always tried to not hurt his brother’s feelings, but this time, Jonghyun deserved it.

“It’s because he isn’t worth me. Besides I’m not in love with him anymore. I’m the Kim Jonghyun, hyung. I don’t need someone like him.”

“I should have known you would never change. And if you ask me, you’re the one who isn’t worth him. It was my fault for getting Kibum involved in this with you. He deserves better than your arrogant .” Onew replied in anger.

“Did you forget I was the one who had been used by him? You should be sorry for me, your brother, not Kim Kibum.” The younger said loudly.

“You think you’re pitiful? Oh the rich, but lonely boy who always gets used by vicious people? Such a poor boy? That’s nothing in comparison to Key. Have you ever thought of him? Have you ever thought about his life and what he has to do for living? You think it’s easy to work after school till midnight, then do homework and get up for school after only three hours of sleep? You think he does that for fun?” Onew yelled at Jonghyun. He was right. Jonghyun had never thought of that. Was he too selfish?

“He is poor and needs money. It’s okay. But that still doesn’t justify his lack of morals!” The younger boy argued.

“No it doesn’t, but it explains his actions, and as a friend, I feel sympathetic for him. Which you obviously don’t.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter