To break a diamond I

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How to get a rich jerk to fall in love with you… TIPS:” Jonghyun read aloud through clenched teeth, anger filling his body as he saw the word ‘rich’ and a picture of him with the title ‘Target’. He was sure the photo was at least two months old, since he still had his old hair color in it. He had changed his hair style before he met Key ‘the first time’ at the school pond.

But … that meant Kibum had planned everything? He wanted to make Jjong fall in love with him even before they had ‘met’? No, everything could not be a lie. It was too real to be a lie. Kibum loved him for real, and he knew that.

“Jjong, there is something, a secret, I have to tell you. I know you have the right to know, but… I am just not ready right now. Can I… can you give me some time? Just a little time?”

“Kim Kibum, take all the time you need. I won’t run away.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

That was right. He had promised not to doubt Key’s love ever, and that was exactly what he had to do now. There must be a reason for all this and Key would explain everything to him, telling him his love was real.

Two, four, five, ten, thirteen minutes; time went by like a turtle in slow-motion to Jonghyun. What the hell was taking Kibum so long? Unable to wait anymore, Jonghyun decided to open the door, looking for his boyfriend. A knot in the chest caused him to stop breathing as he saw Key getting in a luxury limousine. He felt cold go through his body as if he was afraid of something – maybe too afraid to find out the truth?

‘No, Key would never do that to me. He would never cheat on me.’

And with that thought, Jonghyun ran to his car to follow the limousine. Following, spying, stalking, call it as you pleased. Right now, all that interested the Dino was finding out where his Diva was going and whom was he going to meet, because thousands of voices in his head couldn’t stop telling him why Key was doing all this and those reasons were getting worse and worse with every second.

Jonghyun needed answers. Right now.

The boy felt a fearful presentiment as all the small houses on the street slowly were replaced by high-rise buildings and shopping malls.

And then his fear became true.

They stopped in front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter