Hero

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What condition?” Jonghyun curiously asks.

“I’ll choose the place and the time.” Kibum answers.

“I’m absolutely okay with that.”

Hero

 

“What condition?” Jonghyun curiously asked.

“I’ll choose the place and the time.” Kibum answered.

“Ok.”

“Fine, then give me your phone number. I’ll text you.” Key handed Jonghyun his phone and the other boy typed in his number and saves it as ‘Romeo’”.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Key yelled at him, as he saw the other boy dialing a number, which turned out to be Jonghyun’s.

“I want your number too, of course. Just in case you don’t text me.”

“I guess I’ll see you soon. Goodbye Key”, with that he left the coffee shop, after giving back Key’s phone.

“Stupid Dino,” Key mumbled to himself whilst looking at the display. He laughed at what was on the screen.

“Romeo? Really?” Immediately, he deleted the name and typed a new one ‘S-t-u-p-i-d D-i-n-o’.

--------------------------------------

It was a pretty good Idea of Minho offering to show Taemin the school. He learned a lot about the blond boy whilst walking around the school together. Minho found out that Taemin was one year younger than him and that he jumped a class. That meant he’s smart, very smart. Taemin told him he moved with his family to Germany 5 years ago and just came back yesterday. Well that explained the suitcase. He also found out that Taemin was living with his best friend whom he calls ‘umma’. Minho thought that was really weird but he knew it was too personal to ask, since they just met. He was too busy trying to control his breath every time that little angel smiled. He couldn’t really concentrate on what Taemin was saying. It was something about what a wonderful person his ‘umma’ was and how much he loved banana milk and that he really wanted to have a panda. Yeah you got it right. Panda. Minho didn’t really understand what the younger was saying but about one thing he was pretty sure: Taemin talked a lot, seriously a lot.

 

The next day came quickly. Minho wondered when was the last time he was so excited about going to school? He had never been the earliest student. Sitting down at his desk, a weird feeling hit his mind. Their classroom suddenly seemed much bigger and the silence is somehow creepy.

“Hi, hyung. Wow you’re pretty early.” Minho hears a childish voice behind him and turned around to find a smiling Taemin enters the classroom.

‘It’s because I wanted to see you so badly that I ran woke up so early.’

“Yeah, Mr. Kim wanted to talk to me before class.” Minho lied for no reason.

“Oh and who is Mr. Kim?”

“He’s our Math teacher. He’s funny, relaxed, quite ok but sometime he can be really bossy.”

“Bossy? I hope you’re not talking about me, Minho.” The boys were shocked by Mr. Kim who came out of nowhere. He pretended to be mad at Minho, but then he turns to Taemin with a friendly smile.

“Hello I’m Kim Heechul, the Math teacher. Are you the new student?”

“Ahm Yes, I’m Lee Taemin.” The young boy said, bowing.

“Welcome to our school, Taemin and don’t listen to Minho, I’m not bossy.” Heechul said, tapped Taemin’s shoulder. As he put down all the papers he was caring with on his table, most of the students arrived, filling the room with noises.

“I’m going back to the teacher’s room to get some more stuff. Please be quiet. Or at least try to do it ok?”

Heechul came back after 10 minutes and got angry by what he saw. The class was so loud that you wouldn’t even hear your own voice. Some boys were chasing each other in the classroom. Things were thrown around. Heechul slammed the door shut causing every student to stop running and talking. They hurriedly took their sits, trying to act like nothing happened.

Heechul closed his eyes and toke a deep breath.

“I told you to be quiet. Didn’t I? Are we in kindergarten?”

The class was now quiet. Nobody said a word. They just kept looking down at their tables.

Mr. Kim stopped talking and handed out the class some sheets of paper.

“I was about to explain these to you today, but since you have so much energy, you are going to learn it on your own. It’s not difficult though and you can ask me questions.” Heechul looked at the class. No reaction. He continued.

“There is a sheet with an exercise. Please do it after reading the explanation. Take it seriously because no one is going to leave this room until I get the right answer.” Now the class began to talk again. The students lamented over the exercise and how unfair it was.

“Well keep talking class. It’s your time you are wasting, because nobody is going to leave until every tasks are done.”

With that Mr. Kim got the whole class to work silently. Everybody was reading and after roughly 15 minutes they began with the task. 5..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter