The Beginning of Everything

Love Story in S♥NE High

Jessica's POV
 

"Hey there! What is going on?", I raised my voice to the guy.

As I saw him getting ready to run away, I caught his hand and held him back,
"Going somewhere, Yul-ssi?"

Yes, he is none other than the famous prince charming in the school, Kwon Yul, who is also my competitor in this school, he is the only one who can beat me in my studies.

"Mind explaining what is going on over here?", I repeat my question, even though I can kind of guess what happened, it has happened way too many times.

"Well, she confessed, I reject, she cried, end of story", he explained, while scratching the back of his head and putting up his stupid grin on her face.

"You know, the type of guy I hate the most are those like you who just go around and break girls heart", because I know how painful it is to have your heart broken.
With that been said, I walked towards the girl to comfort her and lead her to her friends who have been watching the whole scene at the other corner of the building.


Yul's POV

I'm speechless after hearing her accusation and what she said, I can't believe I got caught by her again, how unlucky can I be?

I did not ever get my chance to defend myself. It is not even my fault that the girl falls for me and I have no interest in her. Wouldn't it be better that reject her, than treating her nothing like girlfriend in the future?

Argh! Whatever, it's just my unlucky day, I should just go back to my class and join my buddies, Taeyeon and his bro, Hyoyeon.



 

In class 2-2

"Sup guys!", I called out for the Yeon brothers, that's my nickname for them. I can see Hyoyeon few girls surrounding them and flirt with them.

"Hi Yul! Where did you go this early morning?", Taeyeon asked as I got to my desk. He is sitting next to me while Hyoyeon is sitting behind me.

"You know, the usual", I answered while taking out my textbook from my bag.

"No way! Another confession?", he asked to make sure if it is the right answer.

"Uh-hm", I answered with a slight nod.

"How did it go? Is she any good? Pretty? Hot? Rich?", here comes his busybody self. I turn to face him and saw the girls started to go back to their seats, the class is starting soon. Hyoyeon is still busy flirting with the girls from his fanclub.

"I rejected her, I think she is alright, but not my style. You know, my ideal girl should be much more better, she should be someone who can actually do as good as me, maybe you or hyo can go out with that girl, after all you guys are fine with any girl", I said, laughing at him while I can see his expression changing from bright smile to an irritated look, probably because of what I said about his ideal girl.

"Oh yea, and guess what?", I said remembering something.

"What? More about my lousy girl type?", he said while I was still laughing at his respond.

"The president caught me AGAIN, I can't believe it! How can she caught me every time when there is a girl who confessed to me?", I said, I can see his face lighten up.

"So you got another scolding from her?", now he is the one who started to laugh at me.

"Yeah, what else, if not I won't be telling you about her being there", I saw the teacher walked into the class and fix my seat to face the board.

"Maybe she is into you, that's why she is there to make sure you do not accept any of the girls", suddenly Hyo whisper to me from the back.
I think about Hyo's statement and a grin appears on my face.

"I don't think she is into me, everyone knows how much she hates guys, but it should be fun, at last I found something to do for my free time, I should thank Hyo for giving me this brilliant idea", I was thinking to myself.

 

 

After the class...

"Hyo! My man! Thanks buddy!", he is looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Huh? What?", he looked at me, confused.

"You just gave me an idea to fill in my free time", I said patting his shoulder and still wearing my big grin.

"Err... Oookay, alright", he throw a 'do-you-know-what-is-he-talking-about?' to Taeyeon, who just shake his head.

"The one about the prez Hyo! Prez!", I said excitedly like a kid.

"Ooo no no no, please don't tell me you are going to mess with the president, I was just saying stupid stuff, you wouldn't want to face an angry ice princess", he is getting panic after he understand the whole thing.

"But I think it's gonna be fun!", I said.

"Hello??? Are you serious? Which part of 'I Hate Guys' of the ice princess that you not understand? Have you lost your mind?", Tae started to talk some sense to me, but I ignored them.

"Let's eat people I need energy to come up with a plan", I said while getting up from my chair and still thinking about my plan.

"He is out of his mind", I can hear Hyoyeon whispered to Taeyeon, but I don't care anymore.



In class 2-1

Jessica's POV
"Where did you go this morning? It's not like you to come late", I asked the eye-smile girl beside me, which is none other than my best friend forever, Tiffany Hwang.

"Hehe, I was kinda overslept", she answered.

"Huh? The Tiffany Hwang is overslept? What the hell is happening to the world?", I said sarcastically, I'm the one who is more likely to overslept between both of us. Thank God I have never overslept since I became the President.

"Yes! Blame the Gossip Girl! I had a marathon yesterday, I finished the whole season in a day. And OMG Nate is so hot! Don't you think so Jessi?", she said while spazzing about Nate or whoever is he that she is talking about.

"I have no idea what are you talking about, can we just go to canteen and get something to eat now?", I said while pulling her wrist to get her to stand up from her desk.

"Where's Sunny?", she asked, back to the real life.

"We'll get her from her class", Sunny is my other BFF, which is also the vice-president, she is a very reliable person, but sometimes she is just to scare to take any action.

 

 

~*****************************************~

I'll post 3 chapters first, and we'll see how it goes. ^^