Help! Someone is Drowning!!!

Love Story in S♥NE High

"I'm home", Jessica returned to her house.

"And he offer me a ride, he was really cool, you should see him mom, I bet you'll like him, coz I like him as my oppa already", she heard Krystal from the living room.

"Who are you talking about?", the blond haired girl asked when she found her mom and her sister sitting in their living room.

"Yul oppa!", the younger girl answered.

"Welcome home, Jess. Hey, If this Kwon Yul is like what your sister said, then you should definitely invite him over for dinner", Jessica is dumbfounded after hearing her mom's request.

"Err... Mom, we're just friend, wouldn't it be so weird if I invite him for dinner out of the blue, at our house?"

"*scoff* Heh! That's what you say, I don't believe if he thinks of you as a friend only"

"Well, that's his problem, I'm going up", she walked to her room.



From: Stalker
Hi Sica! Sorry, I forgot to tell you about my practice. I was supposed to skip it anyway, but the coach caught me. >.<
So did Taeng send you home safely?

To: Stalker
It's alright, sending me home is not your responsibility anyway. He left me at Fany's house.

From: Stalker
Ah I see. I'll have another practice tomorrow. Do you have anything after school tomorrow?

To: Stalker
I'll have a meeting with the committee for the tournament.

From: Stalker
What time is it going to finish?

To: Stalker
I have no idea, probably will take an hour.
Where are you now?

From: Stalker
Cool! I think I'll finish at about the same time.
I'm on my way home.

To: Stalker
You should drive properly, not texting.
I won't reply anymore.

From: Stalker
Awwww~ Someone is concerned about my safety, so sweet of her.
Alright, talk to you later.
See you tomorrow my princess.




~~~ Next morning


"MOM!!! Yul oppa is outside!", Krystal running down to the kitchen to find her mom.

"Aish this kid!", Jessica can only shake her head.

"What is he doing outside our house?"

"Didn't you know that he has always fetch unnie to school?"

"Oh really?", their mom is smiling and looking at Jessica who can only look down to her breakfast.

"Told you they are not just 'friend'", the younger girl whisper to her mom.


Jessica is now done with her scrambled egg, "I'm done, I'll be going first".

"Ok, be careful Jess"

Just before she close the main door, her sister come rushing to her, with her one and only intention, "Morning Yul oppa! Can I get another free ride again?"

The tanned guy was looking at the sisters coming out from their house and nodded to the younger one.  He opened the passenger door for his princess and the backseat door for the other girl.

"Thanks", "Thank you", both girls said in unison. And the car dashed to their destination.


The ride is filled with laughter thanks to Krystal and Yul joke around each other, and teasing Sica from time to time.




"So what did you do at Tiffany's house yesterday?"

"Hmm... Thanks to your big mouth, she insisted Taeyeon to leave me at her house so she can questioned me about what happened"

Yul is cracking up when he looked at her irritated face, "So did you tell her about what happened?"

"I have to! She knows me too well *sigh*"

"*still laughing* So what if she knows? It's the truth anyway, why do you so scared of anyone knowing the truth?"

"I think... It's just doesn't suit my image. I'm not one of your crazy fangirls... Argh! I don't know anymore. You are such a bad influence", she looked outside the window with her chin on her palm.

"*LOL* What do you mean bad influence? I didn't even do anything"

"Hmph!" "I can't keep my cool when you're around"




~~~

"Hi guys~ Good morning!", Jessica heard a familiar voice behind her, she turned around to find that person showing her eye-smile to her, the smile that hide thousand meanings behind it. TeaNy just reached the parking lot at the same time as YulSic. The eye-smile angel made her way to the tanned guy and whispered, "Don't give up. Trust me, you are almost there, she just need a trigger", gaining a smile from him, showing that he understands what she was talking about.

"What?!", Jessica said when both of them throw a look to her.

"Nothing, let's go", Tiffany push her into the building.



~~~

The day passed as usual, Jessica and Sunny is in their meeting room, finishing their discussion with other committee members while Tiffany has long gone home with Taeyeon.

"It finishes earlier than expected"

"Hey Jess! Are you coming with me or Yul? Is he still here?", Sunny who was sorting the paper works beside her asked.

"Hmm"

"Wow! He waited for you? Seriously, you two should just go out", the shorter girl has heard the story from their other friend.

"Nope, he has his swimming training. Oh please, Sooyoung is waiting for you too, are you guys going out?"

"*grins* Well, he's different case"

"Geez! Whatever"

"Alright then, see you tomorrow"

"Bye, see you"

"Now, what should I do? I don't think his practice is finished, since the meeting wasn't that long", she thought as her legs lead her to the gym area, where the swimming pool is located. There were only few students left in the building.


"That's weird, where's is everyone?", Jessica thought as she walked into the swimming pool area, only to find Yul in it, but not everyone else. Yul noticed her and waved at her, she sat on the bench facing to the pool.

"I'll be done in awhile", he said from the middle of the pool.

"Gosh! That abs, and see how he swims", she has been staring at him swimming since she got into the space.

Suddenly something looks wrong when the tanned guy looks struggling, making the girl who was sitting the whole time shoot up from her seat, to see what happen.


"Cramp!!!", she heard him and she started to panic, looking around to find someone who can help.

"Someone! Anyone! HELP!!!", She wasn't good at swimming and Yul was in the deeper part of the pool, she started running back and forth to look for anyone in the corridor around the area, but she couldn't find any, she can feel her tears started to form on the corner of her eyes, she didn't know that she will be this frantic when something happens to Yul.

"YUL!", she broke down next to the pool and she was crying, she feel so useless right now. Unknown to her, the latter is grinning and started to swim to where she is, getting out from the pool and walk to her.


"Why are you crying? I was just messing around", he hugs her, and rubs her back to calm her down.

"What the hell were you thinking?!?", she's agitated and keeps hitting him while struggled to get away from him.

"Sorry"
"But how you react to me drowning makes my day", he said, still hugging her and smiled, while the other is still sobbing.

"You should have told me that you loves me THAT much", he , and she pinched him hard making him winced in pain.

" It wasn't even funny! Babo!"



"Jessica Jung, are you willing to be the girlfriend of this babo?", his tone changed from playful to serious tone.
They released the hug and looked into each other's eyes, silence filled the room for a moment.




"Just remember I'll personally drown you the next time you play such a joke", she glared at him.

"Is that a yes then?", he raised one of his eyebrow.

He hugs her when he saw her slightly nodded.



She quickly pulled away from the hug when she heard a sudden cheer coming from the changing room, few students walked out from the room. Her face is burning red because of embarrassment and she just realized that the tanned guy is still in his swim jammer.

"Gratz Yul!"

"How could you make a girl cry?"

"Proud of you dude"

"Have a long last relationship you two", and it keeps coming. Jessica is still confused about what's going on.



"Thank you. The show has ended, go home people, spread the news to the world", Yul replied proudly. Soon the audiences leave one by one, and the couple are the only one left in there.

"I'll get change first", looking at his confused girlfriend he asked again, "Wanna come along?", he let out a mischievous smile.

"Wha- No. Go!", at last she is back after lost for few minutes, there is too much going on in the moment for her brain to process. She is still blushing while pushing her new found boyfriend to the changing room.

 

 

~*****************************************~

The confession was kinda , I know. I dunno how to make it to be a sweet and romatic confession. TT.TT

 I was going to make SIca jump in and save him, but. . . . she won't have any change! LOL

So I just let her stay on the side.

 

Hope you guys like it so far.

Thank you for all the comments and Subscribers!!!

U guys are the best! >.<