Let's Start The Game

Love Story in S♥NE High

Another morning in the school...


Jessi, Tiffany and Sunny arrived at the school together, and separated in the hallway, going to their own lockers to get their books out.

"See you in class Jess~", Fany said, walking to her locker.

On the way to her locker, Jessica can see someone is leaning to her locker, blocking it.
"Excuse me, this is my locker, can you move aside?", she asked.

"Hi! Morning princess, did you miss me? I bet you do~", still leaning on the locker, he gave his perfect smile that will melts all the girls, well... except this one in front of him.

"Do you mind? I don't have time for your stupid game, I still need to do my morning patrol", she tried to push him to the side but he didn't budge at all.
She gave up and shoot an icy glare to him.

"How about we make a deal? I'll move if you promise to answer me when I talk to you, deal?", he said, still grinning.

. . .

"So do we have a deal, princess?", he repeated after hearing no answer.

Jessica is looking at her watch ,"I don't have time for this nonsense."
"Fine! Can you just ... MOVE?!", she said, getting irritated.
Walking to her class after getting her books, she can see the tanned guy following her from the corner of her eyes.

"Ugh! What else do you want from me?", while throwing a sharp look to him, if looks can kill, he will be dead by now.

"I just want to be your bodyguard while you do your morning chores, who knows there will be somebody trying to hurt you?", he said proudly with one hand across his built chest.

"Who the hell will hurt me anyway?", she just gave up and walk into her class.

He waited patiently in front of her class, while she put her books and talk to Fany for awhile before coming back out and start to walk around the school, of course with one extra person trailing behind her.



"So Princess"
"Remember our deal?"
"Want to share why you act so cold towards the boys?", trying to get some information about her.

"No"

"Boo! Why not?", he frowned.

"None of your business"

"Of course it is my problem, I'm your future boyfriend, I should know the reason"

"..."
"Did you have your breakfast?"

"Yes! Why?", he is skipping in joy when he thought she was starting to give him some attention.

"Good, I think you ate something wrong that is causing your hallucination", she answered, with that they heard the bell rings.

"Aww~ You are such a cutie, talk to you again later princess, see you later~", he disappear into his class.




In class 2-2


"Dude! How did it go with the president?", Hyo asked, he has heard the story from his brother and he knows Yul was probably with Jessica this morning.

"I think it's alright, at least she's answering my questions, even though it's just a few words.", he said grinning away when he remember their time together.

"You truly are my idol, Bro, I admire your perseverance, I believe that in the end you will be able to melt her frozen heart, awwww..... now I feel bad for your fangirls".




In class 2-1


"Was Yul waiting for you just now?", the bubbly girl asked.

"Yeah"

"Wow! Something is REALLY going on with you two! Spill it!"

"There is nothing to spill, I guess he just has too much free time."

"Did you guys talk about anything then?"

"Nope"

"Really?"

"He only asked about my reason of being so cold towards the boys, but I ignored him."

"That's it?"

"Yeah"

"Ow wow! You guys spent the whole half an hour with only that one question? I'm sure no one will be able to beat that record", Fany said sarcastically, she just can't imagine how boring was her best friend's short 'date'.

"Well, maybe you need to stop being a busybody. So how was your new club? Found your new BFF?"

"Jess~ You're still mad about that? Hmm... It was fun, they are all nice people"

"Great then".




Lunch time in the canteen


Yul and the Yeon Brothers walk into the cafeteria, and spotted the girl that he has been looking for.
Right away he walked towards the table, showing off his killer smile.

"Hi Ladies, by any chance, is it alright for me and my friends to join your table? All the other tables are full", Yul asked.

"U-uh, s-sure, Yul-ssi", the girl with short blonde hair answered, while hiding her blush, she can't believe the hottest issue in the school is asking to sit with her.

"Thank you, and just drop the honorific, you can just call me Yul, this is Taeyeon and you should already know that guy over there, Hyoyeon", he introduce his friends while the other two was smiling to the girls.

"O-okay Yul, Um... This is our president, Jessica, and the one beside her is Tiffany".

"Yup! We knew it already", Taeyeon answered.

Both Sunny and Tiffany have been throwing their sweetest smile since the beginning of the conversation, while Jessica was only looked up once when they approached them at first and back to finish her lunch.


They are now sitting on the same table, talking and joking around, except Jessica, she was reading her book as soon as she finished with her lunch.

"How's your lunch, Jessica-ssi?", Taeyeon asked after collecting all of his bravery, which is now leaving him slowly, waiting for the ice princess to answer.
As expected, there is no answer from the ice princess, even after Fany nudge her.

"Yeah, how was it, Jessica-ssi?", Yul asked, holding down her book, which earn him an icy glare, while he looked deep into her eyes.

"It's alright", she hesitated before answering and looked back to her book.

With that answered, the table become quite. First, because she just killed the mood. Second, because none of them actually thinks that she will answer the question from the fact that Taeyeon was ignored, but of course, Yul knows that she was going to answer it, she is not the type that will break her promise.

The rest of the break time was filled with another laughter after the Sica Effect.




Back to class 2-2


"What kind of magic did you use on the president, Yul? She totally ignored me but she answered when you asked her. Hell! She didn't even snap when you interrupted her reading", curiosity killed Taeyeon.

"Like I'm gonna tell you. It's a secret! See, I told you that I'm gonna be able to get her!", Taeyeon can only nodded in agreement with his best friend.

"Move on to Tiffany, isn't she like the sweetest girl ever? My heart stops everytime she flashed her adorable eye-smile, I thought I was in heaven", he said while looking far to the ceiling as if Tiffany's face is there.
The other two can only chuckled at the dorky.

"How about you, Hyo? Fancy in any of them? Sunny?", Yul turned to face Hyo.

"I think Sunny is fun to be around, Tiffany is really loud and the president is just being the ice princess as she is, brrr~ I wouldn't want to be locked in the same space as her", he shivered while thinking about it.

"Don't worry, Hyo, I will never let that happen to my princess".

 

~*****************************************~

 

I'll probably update fast until it catches up until the chaper on Soshified.

Andddddd... It will slow down. LOL

Don't forget to comment!. XD